346-350

Chapter 346 Dinner at Qin's Villa

In this century-old famous school of Huaxia, it is an unwritten rule that students show families and friends coming to visit around the campus. But Lin Luodong's friends and relatives are so great a crowd of people. Among them, Mr. Lin, Mrs. Lin, Zeng Tian, and Li Xi'er are all cultivators. They all have the remarkable temperament, not to mention appearance. At first sight, people may find out they are unordinary. Such a large group of people is really striking on campus.

When Huang Weijian and Wei Xue "get the message" and come to join them, the team is even more attractive.

Lin Luodong is outgoing and gentle. Huang Weijian is introverted and modest. They are all cultivators. No matter how hard they try to keep a low profile, they are still very special among all students. Wei Xue is also a comely girl. These three people are the famous "iron triangle" of the University of Hua. They all have their own fans.

On the tree-lined avenue, Li Xi'er cracks a smile. A student of the University of Hua almost runs into the light pole. Lin Luodong sees it and thinks these "dangerous people" cannot stay here anymore. They decide to change to another place.

But where?

The Lin Family really knows a lot of people in the capital.

Master Guo's house is at the base. It has a check reception of all people coming in and may investigate all visitors' ancestors. Well, it exaggerates. But still, how can they have fun at the base? Plus, it's said that Master Mu is in his critical moment of closed-door training. Maybe they can only go to Qin's villa.

Li Xi'er curls her lips, "You should get an apartment near the school. Your dormitory looks really small."

Her parvenu tone makes Wei Xue uncomfortable. The cheapest apartment near the University of Hua still costs more than 40,000 yuan per square meter. It costs several million to buy any apartment nearby.

Wei Xue has got to know the Lin family is a cultivator family just now. She spent lots of time with the Lin family when she was a child, so she doesn't think they are as arrogant as cultivators in the legend. After struggling for a while, she chooses to treat it with a common feeling.

In earthly life, people think so much of power and wealth. Wei Xue does not know the Lin family owns the huge industry "Lins' Pharmaceutical Factory". With different perspectives, Li Xi'er doesn't show off her wealth on purpose.

Since they came to the capital for tourism, Zeng Tian has arranged a few cars. They drive out of school in their own cars.

Zeng Tian drives the car and Lin Luodong is in the front seat. Wei Xue and Huang Weijian are in the back seat.

Huang Weijian suddenly asks, "Shall we call fatty?"

Fatty is Ma Ming. He couldn't get into the University of Hua. With the help of Lin Luodong and Huang Weijian in the last year, he outdid himself and was enrolled by a second-tier college in the capital. It was good enough to let his father make grand banquets for continuous three days and reward him with a roadster and a house in Zhongguancun. His college is very close to the University of Hua so the four are not estranged at all.

Huang Weijian suddenly asks this question because Ma Ming doesn't know they are cultivators.

Lin Luodong thinks for a while and then he nods.

Wei Xue pays special attention to Lin Luodong's reaction. When she gets the signal of permission, she calls Ma Ming quickly and tells him where to meet.

As Zeng Tian drives, he sighs over how time flies. When he first met these two boys, they were just small children. Now, in the blink of an eye, he is at the age of going to college and falling in love.