286-290

Chapter 286 A Green Vine Entwining the Acacia Tree

Lin Luoran pays all her attention to Yang Lisha's facial expressions and doesn't want to let go of any emotion. It seems that Yang Lisha's facial expressions become weird after listening to Lin Luoran's words. She wants to laugh, but she makes great efforts to hold it back.

Her dimples show up again, "I don't know what you're talking about."

What a perfect yet ignorant face! Li Xi'er hides in the dark and doesn't understand what Lin Luoran says. Lin's villa is very quiet tonight. There is no sound except for Lin Luoran and Yang Lisha's voices. Why do Mr. Lin and Yuan Ye sleep like logs tonight?

Lin Luoran doesn't want to force her and pours her another cup of tea, "Should I call you Miss Yang or Master Yang?" It's strange that Lin Luoran can't see Yang Lisha's personal abilities even with the identifying eyes. Lin Luoran thinks she is reckless to irritate a woman whose personal abilities are so powerful that even her cleared eyes can't see.

"You don't look like a cultivator. Maybe you are something else?" Lin Luoran whispers to herself. Yang Lisha is covered with various scents of flowers and plants. The combination smells delightful, but Lin Luoran thinks there's another special scent that she is very familiar with.

Yang Lisha takes the bamboo tube on the table with one hand, "It's getting late. I won't bother you anymore. I'll bring the flowers you ordered next time I come."

Lin Luoran doesn't prevent Yang Lisha from taking the Reiki-devouring bug away with her.

However, Yang Lisha stops and turns around with a smile, "You just let me go like this?"

"If I were you, I would go a little faster. A lot of people cast greedy eyes on your Acacia tree which has abundant Reiki."

Yang Lisha is shocked by her words and can't control her facial expressions any longer. "How dare you!" She knows Lin Luoran is not interested in the interstellar transmission circle at all. She is after her Acacia tree, isn't she? Yang Lisha jumps onto the wall gently, like a leaf blown by the wind. At this moment, she is not the amiable girl that Lin Luoran saw in the flower shop anymore. She turns into a goddess.

"You seem to value that tree a lot. It's weird for you to let it be contaminated by turbid air in this earthly world." Lin Luoran seems to be talking to herself. The woman who stands on top of the wall pauses for a while then disappears in no time.

Lin Luoran takes out her mobile phone hidden in her left hand under the table and immediately presses a key to call a number she already set on her phone.

In the backyard of the flower shop, Yuan Ye's phone buzzes. He says to Mr. Lin, who is still eager to get the Acacia tree, "She's back, great grandmaster. We need to go, now!"

Mr. Lin quickly breaks off a small branch and hides it in his arms and jumps out of the wall with Yuan Ye. Vines on the wall suddenly grow and try to entangle them. Yuan Ye sets fire to burn them. Vines are afraid of the fire and withdraw. Yuan Ye and Mr. Lin drove separately to the shop, so they run away in two directions as well.

After passing through the barbecue stand in the snack street, the two cultivators also smell like grilled meat. Who says the mortal world is useless? If it weren't for the bustling snack street, they couldn't have escaped that easily from the flower shop.

Mr. Lin and Yuan Ye meet Lin Luoran in the backyard after their exciting adventure. The branch that Mr. Lin broke carries two flower buds. Lin Luoran can't find anything wrong except that the amount of Reiki around rises to an abnormal level.