𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕]

Alec and Magnus sat on the balcony beside each other, gazing out at the New York view.
"I'm so lucky that I met you Magnus." Alec said to him, still staring out into the distance.
Magnus turned his head to the side and placed his hand in Alec's.
"You changed my world Alexander Gideon Lightwood." Magnus replied. "I didn't know I could love again until I met you."

They sat in silence for a while, not an awkward silence, but a comfortable silence, a silence that spoke with no words.

Rafael was stayed the night at Catarina's and she offered to look after him for the rest of the day, it was Alec and Magnus's anniversary they wanted to use the time to be with each other.

They didn't want to go anywhere, they didn't want to make a big thing out of the alone time they had together because all they wanted to do was spend time with each other.

Magnus and Alec both left the balcony, they were holding hands, not wanting to let the other go.

They both sat on their bed. Alec handed Magnus a letter and Magnus did the same. They both gave each other the same cute, little smile.

Magnus opened the letter first, he read the first few words.
"Dear the love of my life" Magnus already felt like he wanted to cry. Everything Alec did for him made him happy and he loved him more that anyone. He carried on reading the letter.

One day I will not be here. I want you to know that when I am gone, I will always be here for you. Even when you think I'm not beside you, I will be.
One day you will forget the precise blue of my eyes and the depth of my laugh, but even when I die, you will always be in my heart.
I have never been good with words, and I know that, so sorry if this letter isn't very heartfelt.
Let's not think about me being gone, let's think about the present. Right now you are reading this letter and as you read it, my love for you is growing stronger. I never knew it was possible to be able to love you any more, but even after being with you for all these years, my love for you never dies and I promise you my dear that it will never die.
Magnus Bane, you changed my life and I am so thankful that I got the chance to meet you.
Many things happened in my life, I know people love me, but you really were the only one to stick by me the whole time.
I've got you Magnus and I'll always be by your side. I can't describe my love I'm words, but this is the best that I could do.
So I love you Magnus and thank you for everything.
-Your Alexander

Magnus closed the paper in his hand. He processed the words he had just read, they did hit him hard because he knew that one day Alec wouldn't be there. Magnus was immortal and would live on, but Alec wouldn't. That's something that he would never be able to accept, but Alec was right, they had to think about the present and make the most of being with each other.
"I love you so much Alexander." Magnus said to him and placed a kiss on Alec's lips, slightly biting his bottom lip.

Alec broke the kiss and then looked down in his hands and the letter. He opened it next and began to read it, Magnus smiled as his eyes skimmed the paper.

Dear Alexander,
It was hard to love someone after almost a hundred years. I had closed off my heart and was afraid of people knowing the truth about me.
I have been called demeaning names in my life, many about me being a warlock and how I am worthless.
I didn't want to make you worry and I didn't want to be too open with you at first because I knew that you were an angel and didn't want you to think of me as the devil.
I believe in hope and 'true' love because of you.
Alexander Gideon Lightwood, I need you to know this. I will love you for as long as I live, however long or short my life may be, but it seems that I will never be able to find enough time to love you as you deserve because you have the kindest heart I have ever known. I never doubted your heart, only my place in it, I never thought that I was good enough for you.
Loving you made me believe I'm eternity. Aku cinta kamu.
-Magnus

Alec couldn't help with the large smile on his face, it was from one side of his face to the other. He was so in love with Magnus and never knew how he ended up with someone as amazing as him.
"Magnus I will never be able to describe to you how much I love you." Alec told him, he placed a hand on Magnus's waist and pulled him closer towards him.
"You said it perfectly. I love you Alexander, you are a pure angel with a heart of gold. Thank you for saving me." Magnus whispered before he leaned in to kiss Alec.

They both moulded into each other, the kiss made the two of them melt together, their bodies shaped as one.
"I love you." Magnus whispered as he quickly pulled away from the kiss.
"I love you too." Alec replied hastily and then pushed Magnus onto the bed and kissed him again.

"Happy anniversary." Alec said to him.
"I really am the luckiest man in the world." Magnus said, "happy anniversary Alexander."

Alec pulled off Magnus's shirt, he usually would rip off the shirt Magnus was wearing, but this time he delicately unbuttoned the buttons and let Magnus take the shirt off of his shoulders, exposing his chest.

Alec kissed Magnus's bear chest and then moved to his collar bone to gently bite into his skin.

Alec left faint marks on Magnus's skin, but Magnus enjoyed that because it was like he was Alec's.

Alec thought about his life with Magnus and at that moment he knew he loved him when he considered 'home' as a person and not a place.

Magnus and Alec's love lasted for an eternity and Magnus never forget about the man he once loved so much, the man who changed his life.

—-The end—-