𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔]

Magnus and Alec were sat on the bed- fully clothed.

"Do you want to stay the night?" Magnus asked.

Alec quickly thought of his dad and how he would be suspicious. Alec suddenly looked tense again.

"You don't have to Alexander." Magnus reassured him.

"I do want to stay here, but my dad he will find out and then I don't know what will happen."

"But I don't have to leave now." Alec whispered and then leaned in closer to Magnus. He rested his lips on the high warlocks.

Alec slowly opened his mouth and Magnus slowly licked Alec's bottom lip, tasting the shadowhunter.

This kiss they shared was more passionate than their first kiss.

Alec sat up on the bed and grabbed Magnus' waist. He was proceeding to pull Magnus closer towards him.

Magnus ran his hands up Alec's back which made the shadowhunter shiver.

They were both now breathing heavily and sharing the same breath.

Alec never believed he would he kissing Magnus, he had wanted to ever since the mission.

Magnus disconnected their lips and began to move slowly down his body, starting with Alec's neck. Magnus slowly bit down on Alec's neck causing Alec to Let out a moan.

Alec quickly slapped a hand over his mouth from embarrassed.
"Don't worry Alexander, I enjoy the noises you make." Magnus winked and then carried on biting down on Alec's neck.

Magnus went down Alec's body again, from his neck to his stomach. Magnus unbuttoned Alec's blue shirt and began to pull it off of his shoulders. Alec helped.

Alec reached his hands out to grab the bottom of Magnus' shirt and lift it up.

Luckily Magnus was wearing a more casual shirt because most of the time he wears very extra clothes which Alec assumed would be hard to get off of him.

Magnus' tongue was still slowly moving down Alec's body. He had made it to the bottom of Alec's stomach.

Alec's breathing got heavier as he enjoyed the feeling of Magnus' lips against his body. "I can stop if you want Alexander." Magnus said lifting his head from Alec's body. "No! No don't stop please." Alec insisted.

Magnus carried on slowly down Alec's body once again. He had arrived at Alec's jeans. He looked up at Alec to see if this is what he wanted. Alec gave him one nod telling Magnus to proceed.

Magnus did. He pulled down the zip on Alec's jeans and now Alec was only wearing his boxers.

Magnus stroked Alec's inner thighs which made Alec's hairs stand up. He let out a deep moan this time and his breathing got heavier.

Magnus sat up and brought his face to sit in front of Alec's.
"Alexander, we shouldn't rush into anything." Magnus whispered.
Alec looked disappointed, but Magnus was right, he had just had his first kiss.

Alec leaned in towards Magnus and kissed him on the lips, sucking all of the air out of Magnus.

Alec was getting the hang of the whole kissing thing. Magnus slowly parted his lips, leaving an entryway for Alec's tongue.

Alec slipped his tongue into Magnus' mouth, slowly licking the inner part of his lips.

Magnus kissed Alec back. Their kiss was now fast. Magnus was laying on top of Alec.

Magnus could feel Alec's bare skin against his body. He stroked his hands along Alec's chest.

Alec sat up and now Magnus was sat in Alec's lap. They didn't break the kiss.

Their breathing got heavier and louder. They both let out small moans as the kiss deepened.

Alec put his hand in Magnus' hair and pulled his face closer to his (even though that was hardly possibly because they were already the closest they could get.)

They laid back down on the bed beside each other and now shared small kisses.
"Can I stay here tonight?" Asked Alec shyly.
"Of Course Alexander." Magnus replied.

The next morning Alec woke up. He turned to his side and saw Magnus laying next to him, asleep. How could someone look so good while they were asleep.

Alec moved a strand of hair out of Magnus' face. He stared at the mans chocolate brown skin and dark black hair.

The sun shined beautifully on Magnus. Alec got out of bed and threw on some clothes.

He looked out of the window and then grabbed his phone from the table beside Magnus' bed.

He called Izzy as he walked out of the bedroom.

"Hey Alec." Izzy answered.
"Izzy I slept round Magnus's." Alec said excitedly.

"Really? That's so good Alec." Izzy said. "How was it?"
Alec turned around to see it Magnus was still asleep. He was.

"It was great. I'll talk to you later. Bye Iz." Alec hung up the phone and then walked back into the bedroom. Magnus was starting to wake up.

Alec wasn't usually a morning person, but he learnt to wake up early because sometimes he had to go on a mission in the early hours of the morning.

"Good morning." Alec said to Magnus as he woke up.
"Morning Alexander."
"I have to get back to the institute, but thank you for everything."
Magnus leaned towards Alec and gave him a light kiss on the lips.
"Goodbye Alexander. Call me."

Alec left the Magnus's apartment and went back to the institute. He went straight to Izzy's room to tell her all about what had happened.

He knocked on her door and waited for a second. "Come in!" She called to Alec. He opened her door and went into her room.

"Ok start talking."she said with a smile on her face.
"Well where do you want me to start?" Alec asked.

"How was the kiss?"

"It was amazing!" He replied joyfully.

"Ah Alec, I am so proud of you." Izzy had the biggest smile on her face. She really was so proud of her brother.

Alec smiled at her and then slightly
blushed.

He looked around Izzy's room, "hey have you seen dad?" Alec asked.

"No I haven't, why?"

"Well I wasn't here last night and he might have been wondering where I was."

"Well if he asks me anything, I'll say you were working." Izzy told him.

Alec smiled over at his sister and the walked back across her room to the door. He turned the door handle and then his heart suddenly dropped.

"Dad? What are you doing?" Alec asked nervously. All Robert replied with was, "we need to talk."