𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑]

Alec was excited to tell everyone about being engaged to Magnus.

He got out of bed and got ready. He had to go to work anyway as it was a Monday, but this time he was actually looking forward to it.

He threw on his usual black jumper and some jeans. Alec went into the kitchen to make himself and Magnus some breakfast.

Magnus was still asleep, but Alec thought he would bring food in for his fiancé.

Alec enjoyed cooking, but he never understood why people didn't like his food. Maybe it was a Lightwood thing because they didn't seem to eat Izzy's either.

He had made some pancakes and cut up some fruit. Alec then made them both a cup of coffee because to wake up they always need a coffee.

Alec brought the food into the bedroom and placed it beside Magnus. He stirred around for a while and then woke up when Alec opened the curtain.

"What's all of this?" Magnus asked, still half asleep.
"I made you breakfast." Alec said proudly.
Magnus looked at the food beside him and took a gulp, he didn't want to get ill.

Magnus reached out to grab the coffee that was on the tray and then took a sip.
"This is actually really sweet." He said.
Alec smiled happily.

Magnus then reached out to take one of the pancakes from the plate. He bit down into the fluffy pancake and was actually surprised when it tasted nice.

"This is really nice." Magnus told him.
"Thank you." Replied Alec with a smile.

Alec sat down on the bed beside Magnus and took a sip of his coffee.
"So when do you want to plan the wedding?" Asked Magnus.
"I'm not sure, I haven't really thought about it. We could do it after work." Alec replied.
"Sounds great." Said Magnus and then placed a kiss on Alec's lips.

"I have to leave for work in a minute, but I'll see you later." Alec told him.
"Ok then, see you later." Magnus replied.

Alec left the room and then quickly returned to give Magnus a kiss.
"Sorry." Alec laughed and then actually left the room.

Alec walked to the institute, he enjoyed walking. He could see the city ever morning and it gave him time to think about things.

When Alec finally arrived at the institute, he was greeted by some of the fellow shadow hunters.

Izzy came over to him and practically jumped on him.
"It's nice to see you Iz." Alec said as he hugged her back.
"Izzy I need to tell you something." Said Alec as he pulled away from his sister.
"What is it?" She asked excitedly.

Alec showed her his hand.
"Omg no you did not." Said Izzy.
"Yep I'm engaged." Alec replied.
Izzy began to jump around, "Alec I  am so happy for you! You have to give me all the details, where? When? How? Was it romantic?" She blurted out questions so quickly that Alec couldn't process them all.
"Ok Izzy slow down, i'll tell you everything." He exclaimed.
Izzy had the widest smile on her face, it was as if she was more excited than Alec was.

Alec walked into the institute as he told his sister the story.
"...I asked him to marry me, but then I said that we should probably have rings so he used his magic and two rings appeared in his hands." Alec mentioned.
Izzy was squealing with excitement. "And then what?" She asked.
"Then he asked me to Marry him and I did the same. We were at this Romantic place where you put locks to show your eternal love." He finished.
Izzy jumped onto Alec again and pulled him in for an even tighter hug (if that was even physically possible)
"Woah Izzy I'm going to lose circulation." Alec muttered.
Izzy pulled away from him.
"Well when are you going to plan?" She asked.
"I think we are going to do it later." Alec replied.
"I can help. I'm a great planner." She said.
"Thanks Iz, if I ever need a helping hand when it comes to planning, I'll call you." He reassured her.

Alec walked up to Jace to tell him about the engagement.
"Oh my god Alec, congratulations. You're going to make Magnus the happiest man in the world!" Jace said to him.
Alec smiled at the nice comment.

He went and hugged Jace and then shortly after they all got back to work.

Alec was looking forward for the end of the day, he couldn't wait to see his fiancé.

An Alarm in the institute went off. Clary ran over to them, "Jonathan is on the loose!" She said.
"What? How is that even possible? I thought we caught him." Said Izzy.
"Apparently not." Clary told her. "Lilith saved him."

They all looked at each other nervously. "How could she have saved him?" Asked Jace.
"I have no idea, but we need to find him and stop him." Clary told them.
"I'll make an Announcement." Said Alec.

He told all the shadow hunters in the institute about Jonathan and told them to all start looking for him.

They all got to work and tried to find him. Clary knew that he was still in the city, they just had to find out where.

When the day was over, Alec went home. He was still working on finding Jonathan, but he had told himself that he needed to finish his work as he had a wedding to plan.

Alec arrived at Magnus's apartment. He unlocked the door with his key and saw Magnus doing paper work on the floor.
"Alexander." He said happily as Alec walked in through the door.
"Hey Magnus. What's all of this?" He asked before giving Magnus a quick peck on the cheek.
"Well Jonathan is on the loose and the warlocks of New York have asked me to try and track him." Magnus Informed him.
"Well we are looking for him too, so if we find anything, we'll let you know." Said Alec.
"Thank you Alexander."

Alec sat on the ground next to Magnus. Magnus clicked his fingers and all of the paperwork disappeared.
"Don't worry Alexander, I always have time for you." Magnus told him with a smile.

Magnus flicked his wrists and pulled up some wedding planning books. They both went through them together.
"What colour to do want for the wedding?" Asked Magnus.
"Maybe we could have a fall colour scheme, with yellows and oranges." Suggested Alec.
"Yeah that sounds like a great idea." Replied Magnus.

They both planned for the rest of the night, they had ordered some food and then shortly after they went to sleep.