𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐦 [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑]

Alec was in the institute with Jace. They were both trying to track down Jonathan. Alec hadn't told anyone about Jonathan, so they had to be discreet on their mission.

Alec told Jace that he would go back to the warehouse, but he said that he had to go alone because nobody was suppose to know about it.
"Well if you go, then I'm coming. I'll hide somewhere, but you can't go on your own Alec." Jace told him.
"Ok, but you can't be seen." Alec replied.
Jace gave him a simple nod and then went to the training room to get his gear on along with Alec.

They wanted to get out of the institute quickly because they didn't want anyone to come along with them.

Alec and Jace left the institute, all geared up and headed to the warehouse.

When they arrived outside, Jace stayed behind at a the corner of a building, Alec carried on walking towards the warehouse. He couldn't stop thinking about Magnus, he knew he had no choice but to write him the letter, but he still couldn't forgive himself.

Alec walked up to the door and conveniently it was open, he pushed it forward and slowly walked in.

He looked around, all the lights were off and he couldn't see anyone. He had his vision rune activated so that he could see in the dark.

Alec had to try and find something that belonged to Jonathan, so that him and Jace could use it to track his location.

He walked around the warehouse for a while, checking all around the floor and on all the surfaces to see if Jonathan had left anything behind.

Alec saw something on the stair. A single hair. Alec turned to walk out of the warehouse, but was stopped.
"And where do you think you're going?" Jonathan said.
Jonathan had found Alec and wasn't going to let him leave, he couldn't call Jace because he wasn't suppose to know.

Alec slowly put his hand around the hilt of his seraph blade and pulled it out.

Alec stepped forwards and slashed the blade towards Jonathan, Jonathan dodged it and his Alec around the head, causing him to fall to the ground.

Alec collected himself and then stood up, Jonathan was nowhere to be seen.

"You've fallen right into my trap." Jonathan laughed, his voice was an echo and it surround the warehouse.

Alec's head was spinning, he looked around the room to see where the voice was coming from.

Alec's heart dropped when he saw Jonathan stood behind him, a blade in his hand above Alec's head.

He had nowhere to go, Jonathan had the blade above him and could slash down at any moment.

"Why? Why did you do it to me?" Alec asked, he thought he might as well ask Jonathan the questions he needed answering if he thought he was about to die.
"I told you." Jonathan replied.
"No, that's not an answer. You say you did it because that's what my father wanted, but you should decide for yourself." Alec told him. He tried to keep a steady voice because he was afraid, but didn't want to show it. If Alec said the wrong thing, Jonathan would pierce the blade through his chest.
"Well I agree with your father. We can't have more people like you." Jonathan said to him.

Alec didn't say anything else, he looked around to see if there was any kind of weapon whatsoever that would help him in this moment, but there was nothing, Jonathan was clever.

"Do you have any last words?" Jonathan asked him, in a tone that showed he didn't care.
This really was the end, Alec's heart was racing faster than it ever had been, his life was about to come to an end and he would never be able to see the people he loved again. He wouldn't be able to see Jace, or Izzy, or his mother, or his son, but most importantly he wouldn't be able to see Magnus to tell him that he was sorry and that he never meant to hurt him.

Before Jonathan dropped the blade down into Alec's chest, a whipping noise came from behind him.
"You really are pathetic." The voice said.
It was Izzy, coming to save the day.

The electrum in her whip was the only thing that hurts Jonathan, so Izzy whipped at his skin, creating red marks all over his body.

Jonathan screamed out in pain and turned around to see Izzy.

She was now closer to Jonathan, Alec had the chance to get up, so he jumped up from the ground and grabbed the seraph blade that Jonathan had dropped.

Alec walked over to him and pushed the blade down into Jonathan's chest.
"Ave atque vale." Izzy said.

Jace ran into the warehouse, seraph blade in hand.
"Are you guys ok?" He asked out of breath. He had obviously been running.
"Yeah we're fine." Izzy replied casually.
"It's over." Alec whispered. "I have to find Magnus." Alec said louder.

He gave Izzy a hug and thanked her for the help.

Alec ran out of the warehouse and all the way to Magnus's apartment, he ran as fast as his legs could possibly take him. He didn't care about anything in the world other than finding Magnus.

Alec ran up the stairs in the apartment and all the way to Magnus's door. He didn't hesitate to knock, so he smashed his knuckles against the door creating a loud knocking noise.

When the door opened, his eyes widened. Alec saw Magnus stood by the door. Magnus didn't look very happy, he closed the door, but Alec threw his hand out to stop it.
"Magnus please let me explain. You have every right to hate me, but please." He begged.
Magnus looked at him in the eyes. He hadn't said a word, he opened the door and gestured for Alec to come inside.

"Daddy!" Rafael shouted happily as he ran over to Alec.
"Rafael!" Alec said as he lifted his son up into his arms. Alec gave Rafael a kiss on the forehead and hugged him tightly towards his body.

Alec put him down and then let him go into his bedroom so that Alec could speak with Magnus.

Magnus was looking down at the ground, his hair wasn't sticking up and since Alec had left it looked like Magnus had given up trying with what he looked like.

Alec guided Magnus into the bedroom. Magnus sat down on the bed and then Alec followed shortly after.
"You better have a good explanation." Magnus said, almost whispering.
"Magnus I am so sorry." Alec began. "That letter I wrote you, I didn't want to write it, I was forced."
"Who would force you to leave me?" Magnus asked, slightly annoyed.
"It was Jonathan. When he kidnapped Rafael and told me to go to the warehouse he said that if I didn't break up with you then he would kill Rafael, he wasn't joking either because he was holding onto Rafael the whole time I wrote the letter."
"What?" Magnus said in shock.
"My father hated us being together, Jonathan knew that and wanted to make him proud by splitting us up." Alec told him.
"But Magnus, I never meant to hurt you. I am so sorry. I can't live without you Magnus, every second I wasn't with you, I was in pain. I can't go a day without you."
Magnus looked up at him properly for the first time since Alec had come to the apartment. He placed his hand on Alec's cheek bone and ran his hand along it.
"Oh Alexander, I can't go a second without you." Magnus replied.

Alec lifted his hand up and put it against Magnus's wrist, gently caressing it.
"I'm so sorry." Alec whispered as he leaned into Magnus's hand.
"I know you are and I'm sorry you had to go through that, you don't deserve it." Magnus said to him.

Magnus leaned forwards and kissed Alec, the kiss they had been waiting for. It was the best kiss Alec had ever had, it had the most amount of passion in it. Alec and Magnus's lips collided together in a rhythmic motion, their bodies becoming one as the kiss deepened.
"I've missed you Alexander." Magnus whispered as he quickly pulled away from the kiss.
"So have I." Alec replied and then grabbed Magnus by the lapels and pulled him towards his body, so that once again their lips could collide and they could become one.