"𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮" [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓]

Alec was in the institute. He was trying to find a way to go to Edom. Alec, Jace and Izzy were all looking in the archives for anything that mentioned the word 'Edom'

Clary ran over to the three of them.
"Guys, I've found something." She said happily.

Alec quickly jumped up at walked over to her. "What is it?" He asked.
"I found a way that I can create a rune so that one of us can go to Edom." She finished.

Alec looked at her in surprise, "you can do that?" He asked.

"Yeah, but only one of us will be able to go and save Magnus." She said.
"I'll go." Said Alec.

"There could be risks, what if you get stuck in Edom?" Clary asked him.

"I'm willing to risk it, if it means I can find Magnus, then I'll do it." He told her.
"Ok, let's get started then."

They all walked into the training room (This was the biggest room which is why they decided to create the rune in there).

Clary took out her stele and began to draw a rune on Alec's arm. The tip of the stele brushed against Alec's skin and created a dark black Mark.

The rune that was now on his skin would he able to give him demon blood while he was in Edom.

"And that should do it." Said clary, taking the stele away from his skin.

Alec looked down at him arm. "Thank you clary." He said.

They had called Catarina so that she could create a portal that Alec could pass through to get into Edom.

Catarina flicked her wrists and a portal appeared.

"I really appreciate it Catarina." He said to her.

"It's no problem. I just want you to know that Magnus really loves you. I haven't seen him this happy in decades." She had a hand on his arm as she spoke.

Alec smiled at her, but before he could say anything back to her Izzy walked over to him.

"Alec are you sure this is what you want to do?" She asked him.

"Iz I have to do this, Magnus needs my help." He replied.

"I just don't want to lose you."

Alec wrapped his arms around his sister and pulled her in for an embrace.
"I will make it back Iz, I promise." He whispered.

"Goodbye big bro." She said.
"This isn't goodbye, I'm going to make it back. I love you Isabelle." He said as he pulled away from her.
"I love you too."

Alec turned towards the portal and took a step in. He didn't turn back.

Alec had arrived in Edom. His eyes were closed for a moment from fear, he hoped the rune that Clary had drawn would work and it did.

He opened his eyes and then looked around. Alec saw endless fire, the hot air against his skin. He could see the demons of the realm flying around in the sky.

"Come on Magnus, I'm going to find you." He said to himself and then began to speak walk straight forward.

Once he had been walking for a while, he came across a demon. Alec grabbed his bow from his shoulder and pulled out an arrow. He aimed it at the demon and shot. The demon didn't die because it was already in Edom, but it fell to the ground which gave Alec enough time to pass it.

He carried on walking and in the distance he could see a large house, basically a castle.

He began to pick up his pace and started running. His feet swiftly moved faster as he was almost at the castle.

Alec was now in the castle.
"Magnus? Magnus are your in here?" He shouted, looking around in all the rooms.

He was now running down all the corridors, looking in all of the rooms to see if Magnus was there.

When he made it to the end of the castle, he was beginning to lose hope. He hadn't found Magnus.

He made it to the last room and took a deep breath (which wasn't very helpful because the air was not clean.)

He walked into the room and called "Magnus?" He couldn't bring himself to shout his name, so it was more like a whisper.
"Magnus please, are you here?" He said.

Alec checked around all of the room. Magnus was no where to be seen.

Alec heart began to pound faster in his chest, this was his last chance and he didn't find Magnus.

Alec fell on his knees and put his head in his hands, he had given up.
Alexander Gideon Lightwood, the head of the New York institute had given up.

He took his head out of his hands when he felt a gentle touch on his shoulder. He didn't turn around straight away because he didn't want to get his hopes up.

Once again he took another breath in and then turned his head around.

He could see a tall, slim man with black spiked up hair, many rings on his fingers and cat eyes.
"Alexander." He said softly, "you came for me."

Alec jumped up from the ground and hugged Magnus as tightly as he could. He had been waiting for this for ages. He could smell Magnus's soft skin against his own.

Magnus put his arms around Alec and pulled him even closer to him.

They both pulled away from each other so that they could see each others faces.
"How did you get here?" Magnus asked.
"Clary created a rune so that I could come to Edom." Replied Alec.
"But did you not think it would he too dangerous. Why did you risk it for me Alexander?" Magnus asked.
"Because Magnus, I told you that you would come back. And I would risk anything to save you, I love you more than anything in the world."

Magnus kissed Alec on the lips. He never thought he would be able to kiss his boyfriend again.

"I love you Alexander, more than anyone." Magnus said.

"Magnus we have to get you out of here." Alec told him.
He took his Magnus's hand and pulled his towards the door (or the doorframe)

A tall man blocked the way.
"Where do you think you're going son?" Asked Asmodeus.

"I'm leaving." Magnus answered.
"Oh and I see your little shadow Hunter boyfriend came to rescue you. How pathetic." Laughed Asmodeus.

"No it's not pathetic. You told me that I would be weak if I was with Alec, but it is the opposite. Alec is the only person who makes me 'really' happy. You want me to stay with you in Edom, but that's my worst nightmare." Magnus exclaimed.

"How dare you speak up your father like that!" Shouted Asmodeus.

Magnus pushed his father out of the way and run down the corridor with his hand in Alec's.

They finally got out of the castle. They were running until a large demon flew above them.
"It's Lilith." Said Magnus.