"𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞" [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐]

"marry me." Said Alec as he turned to look at Magnus.
"I can't bare to spend another moment without you. Ever since I met you I've been a better person. You make me a better person Magnus Bane. I love you more than anyone and I can't live without you." Alec blurted out while staring admiringly into Magnus's eyes.
"I was going to ask you the same thing." Magnus said.
"Wait, you were?" Asked Alec.
"Yes Alexander you are the only person I want to be with, every moment I have spent with you has been amazing. I love you Alexander." Magnus told him.

"This wasn't the best proposal, we didn't even have rings." Laughed Alec.
"You're right." Magnus replied.

Magnus flicked his wrist and two gold rings appeared. Magnus turned to face Alec.
"Alexander Gideon Lightwood, will you marry me." Said Magnus as he looked Alec in the eyes.
Alec's face was painted with a small smile, "only if you'll marry me too." He replied.

Alec took the ring from Magnus's hand and placed it gently on Magnus's ring finger. Magnus gave Alec a small smile and then took the remaining ring from his hand and put it only Alec's finger.

"I love you Alexander Gideon Lightwood." Said Magnus.
"I love you too Magnus Bane."

They both stood together and shared this memorable moment.
"I'm sorry it wasn't an amazing proposal." Alec whispered, "you're hundreds of years old, this proposal could have been better for you." Alec whispered to him.
Magnus placed a hand on Alec's, "don't be silly Alec, this is the best proposal I could ever ask for." Magnus replied. "Over the course of my long life I have learnt that it's not always about the moment you're in, it's about who you spend the moment with."
Alec gave him a small smile and then kissed Magnus.

This kiss wasn't like any of their kisses they had shared before, it was filled with real passion and real love. Alec had found his one true love and he was looking forward to spending the rest of his life with the man he loved more than anyone.

Magnus put his hand back in Alec's and they went to walk back to the car.
"I've never asked you before, but why have you never been married?" Alec asked.
"Well I've never met anyone like you." Replied Magnus.

They both got into the car. Alec kept looking down at his hand, he couldn't believe that he was going to marry Magnus, the man he loved the most.
"How long ago did you realise you wanted to marry me?" Asked Alec.
"Remember when you almost got married to Lydia and I crashed your wedding, I gave you a letter and in the letter it said one day I hope to marry you. I've wanted to marry you for ages Alexander, but I never said anything because I was afraid that I would scare you off." Magnus replied.
"Well now you know that I won't be scared off." Alec said as he looked at Magnus.

The car finally reached their apartment. The sun was beginning to rise. It was around 5am, they had both been out for 2 or so hours.

Alec was a little tired and so was Magnus. They went up to their apartment and got ready to go back to sleep.

"Do you regret waking me up?" Asked Magnus.
"Well when you put it that way." Alec laughed and then kissed Magnus.
"But that doesn't mean wake me up ever night." Magnus told him.
"Don't worry Magnus."

Alec wrapped his bare arms Around Magnus's body.
"I can't wait to marry you." Alec whispered, but he got no reply because Magnus seemed to have already fallen asleep.

A/N- sorry this chapter was shorter I just don't have anything else to write, but the next chapter will be normal so don't worry :))