𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐬 (𝐀𝐔) [𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫]

A/N- This chapter is a random chapter which includes the couples from the show. It doesn't have anything to do with the previous chapter, but I wanted to write an AU chapter :) also feel free to skip this chapter, you can come back to it if you finish the book because this chapter doesn't match with the story.

—Takis—

Sizzy"Come on Izzy we are going to be late!" Simon called from the bottom of the stairs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sizzy
"Come on Izzy we are going to be late!" Simon called from the bottom of the stairs.

Izzy usually took a while to get ready because she always had to look her best.

When she came down the stairs she was wearing a gorgeous red dress, which complemented her dark hair. He hair was wavy and her makeup was perfect (as usual) she was wearing red lipstick, which was her favourite shade and it was Simons too.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs he gave her a kiss on the lips, leaving a little stain on his lips. He looked in the mirror and quickly rubbed it off so that when they met the other he wouldn't have red lipstick all over his face.

"You look gorgeous Iz." He said to her.
"Likewise." She said, "but maybe not gorgeous, nobody beats me."
Simon laughed at her and then reached out his arm so that she could hold onto it.

Simon opened the door for Izzy (like a gentleman) and Izzy stepped down the step, their house was pretty big, but they hit I had good jobs which paid well.

Izzy was a fashion designer and also had her own makeup line. Simon specialised in computer science and now makes video games.

Simon and Izzy were going out with their friends that day. They had all known each other for ages, but hadn't met up in a while.

Simon opened the passenger car door for Izzy to step in.

"My lady." He said.
"What a gentleman she laughed and then stepped into the car."

Simon drove to where they were all meeting. It was a restaurant called Takis. Jace said he knew someone that worked there and he said it was good, so they all took his word for it.

"Are you looking forward to seeing everyone?" Izzy asked.
"Yeah we haven't seen them in a ages so I'm looking forward to seeing them." He replied.

Once they had arrived, Simon got out of the car and once again when go the passenger side and opened the door for Izzy.

"You really are great." She laughed as she stepped out.

They both linked Arms and began to walk into the restaurant.

When they got into Takis, they saw Jace and clary already sat down in a booth.
"Hey guys!" Clary said to them.
"Hey Fray." Simon said.

They all walked over to each other and exchanged hugs.

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 [𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें