𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎]

Everyone was getting ready for the wedding.

Lydia had chosen a dress, it was a long dress and at the top it was covered in jewels. Alec was wearing an off white tuxedo with a black bow tie.

The bride a groom weren't suppose to see one another, so Alec hadn't spoken to Lydia that day.

Alec was in his room getting ready. There was a knock at the door. "Come in." Said Alec. It was Jace. "Hey Jace, I actually needed to talk to you about something." Alec said.

"Likewise." Replied Jace.

They both sat down on the bed.
"Alec you can't go through with this wedding." Jace began.m

"Why not?" Asked Alec.

"Because of Magnus."

"Why does everyone keep bringing up Magnus, I don't even know him." Alec said annoyed.

"Yes you do Alec, trust me I'm your parabatai, you and Magnus love each other." Jace told him.

Alec only rolled his eyes.

"Look Jace, I don't know much about Magnus, but I know he likes me according to what you all tell me, but if you really love me then please can you just accept that I want to marry Lydia." Alec asked.

Jace looked at him. "Ok Alec, if this is really what you want."

"Will you he my suggenes and give me away later?" Alec asked.

"Well Alec if this is really what you want, I would he honoured."

They both got up off the bed and hugged each other.

Jace left the room with a smile, leaving Alec to get ready again.

Outside of Alec's rooms was Izzy.
"Did you speak to him?" Izzy asked Jace.

"Yeah and he's not changing his mind, sorry Iz. He does seem happy, we could try to be happy for him." Jace suggested.

Izzy still looked sad, but at the end of the day all she wanted was for her big bro to be happy.

"Yeah I guess." Izzy said and then put a smile on.

"We should get ready." Jace said.
Izzy nodded and then they both went to their rooms to get ready.

Izzy was wearing a golden, brown long dress. She looked amazing. She was sat at her desk and was doing her hair and makeup.

Clary was in her room getting ready. Clary was wearing a black dress. Black suited her well because it matched her long, ginger hair.

Clary and Izzy were good friends and they enjoyed getting ready with each other.

"Is Simon coming to the wedding?" Izzy asked.

"I can ask him if you would like?" Clary said.

Izzy smiled already knowing that Clary would ask for her.

—the wedding—
Alec was stood at the alter. The institute was decorated specially for the wedding. Even though Izzy didn't like who Alec was marrying, she still enjoyed decorating.

Izzy was standing at the alter along with Jace, he was wearing a black tuxedo. The tight material gripped his body making his muscles stand out more.

Izzy was looking out at all the people, her eyes caught Simon. He looked back at her and smiled.

Brother Jeremiah was stood behind Alec. He made an announcement to silence everyone. "Attention, the ceremony is about to commence."

Lydia began to walk down the i isle, her long, sparkly dress gently stroking the ground.