𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏]

"Magnus I am so sorry for what I said to you." Alec said apologetically.
"Alexander, it wasn't your fault. It was your father." Magnus replied.

Magnus put his hand on Alec's shoulder and told him that he forgave him.

"I have to do something about my dad. What he did has to break some kind of law, he drugged me with a drink that made me think I was straight and was in love with someone else!" Alec exclaimed annoyed.

"It's going to be ok though Alec." Magnus reassured him, "we can go and find your father and confront him if you would like?"

"Yeah I think that's what I have to do." Alec got up off of the bed and put on some clothes.

Magnus and Alec left the apartment and began to walk to the institute.

Magnus said that Alec needed to calm down a bit which is why they walked.

They both didn't mind walking because at least they were together.

They spoke about everything and anything as they walked to the institute. Alec liked taking to Magnus because he felt comfortable to say anything he wanted.

Once they had arrived, Alec opened the door. He saw Izzy doing work with Jace.
"Hey big bro." She said as he walked in, "and hey Magnus."

Magnus gave her a quick wave.

"What are you guys doing here?" Asked Jace.

"I need to find dad." Alec said, "have you seen him?"

"Yeah we've seen him, he's in the guard with Valentine." Izzy replied.

"What, why is he in the guard?" Asked Alec.

"Remember when he told us that he promised to devote the rest of his life to the clave, well Lydia told Jia and Jia didn't believe him. He was called into the silent city to be questioned with the mortal sword. He told the complete truth and said that he was in league with Valentine the whole time, so now he is locked up in the guard along with Valentine." Izzy took a breath after she said all of that.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" Alec said.
"Because you were going through enough and we didn't want to stress you out." Said Jace.

Alec rolled him eyes at them and then began to walk downstairs into the guard.
Magnus followed behind, "are you sure you want to do this?" Magnus asked.
"Yes, my father drugged me and I want to confront him about it." Replied Alec as he walked toward his father.

Robert and Valentine were on the other side of the glass, so Magnus and Alec were protected.

Robert got up from where he was sat so that he could see his son.
"So you finally came." Robert said with a smirk.

"Why did you do that to me?" Alec asked in an annoyed tone.

"I was only trying to help you. You know that living like this will make your life harder." He replied.

"You thought you were helping me by tearing me away from the person I love the most and convincing me I am in love with Lydia! How does that help me!" Alec shouted.

"You will learn to understand one day son."

"Don't call me son. You are the farthest thing from a father." Alec said.

Magnus was stood further away from Alec and Robert, but he could still hear what they were saying.

Robert spotted Magnus standing further behind.

"And I see you've brought your stupid little warlock boyfriend." Robert identified.

"Why is that a problem? You say you were trying to make my life better, but you weren't. You were trying to make your life better because you don't want the clave to know that you have a gay son who is dating a warlock." Alec replied.

"Ok fine, that is the problem. Alec you can't be with that Downworlder. He will break your heart and when he does, I will be here to say I told you so." Robert smirked again at Alec and then turned around.

"Well just so you know, I will never change who I am, so fuck you." Alec said and then grabbed Magnus's hand and walked out of the guard.

"Woah that was badass." Magnus said.
Alec looked over at Magnus who was smiling at him.

"It kind of turned me on." Magnus said.
Alec looked at his boyfriends lips. They were both standing in the elevator. Alec pushed Magnus to the wall behind them and began to smash their lips together.

Magnus stroked his hands along Alec's back as he kissed him harder.

They didn't even realise the elevator had stopped until they heard the door open and people talking.

They both untangled themselves from each other and tried to act profession even though they both had just been passionately kissing in the elevator.

Magnus and Alec both walked out of the institute.

Alec felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders after he had said those things to his father. He had been waiting to say that for ages and he finally was able to do it.

"Are you ok Alexander?" Magnus asked as they walked back to the apartment.
"No." Alec replied bluntly.

"What is it?" Asked Magnus.

"I don't want to walk to the apartment, it takes too long and I really want to get into bed with you." Alec said with a smirk on his face.

"Well when you put it like that." Magnus smiled and then created a portal.

They both stepped through and arrived at Magnus's apartment. Alec opened the door and began kissing Magnus.

It didn't take long for half their clothes to be on the floor.

Alec backed Magnus up into the bedroom and pushed him onto the bed.

Alec was sat on top of Magnus. Both still kissing each other.

Magnus took of Alec's jeans and Alec took off Magnus's.

Both of them were now in only underwear.

Magnus began to kiss Alec's neck and lick a line down Alec's body, from his ear lobe to his stomach.

Magnus slowly began to take Alec's underwear off, still licking his body.

Alec was stroking his hand along Magnus's back. He was threading his hands through Magnus's black hair.

Magnus came back up to Alec's face and started kissing him again.

Alec licked Magnus's lips, Magnus slowly opened his mouth so Alec could slide his tongue slowly into his boyfriends mouth.

Magnus spun around so he was now on top of Alec. Their bodies moved together. Their skin rubbing against each other.

Alec was laying underneath Magnus watching his chains drag across Alec's chest. Alec bit down on one of Magnus's necklaces.

Their bodies were against each other until Alec got a call. He reached his arm to grab his phone to see who it was. It was Izzy.

He waited for the call to end because Izzy would usually message him if it was important.

Once the call ended he saw a message.

It read: There's a greater demon on the loose!