➳『♡10♡』

"Ooh, what are you doing here? Aren't you just sitting on the sofa?" She said, teasing Jay a little.

"No, I go with you." Then Jay and Y/N walked side by side. As they are looking for a material shop, Jay notices a little girl being served a lollipop by a seemingly unknown person.

Jay who saw that whispered to Y/N, "Hey hey Boo, look at that. That little girl looks like she will be kidnapped by a stranger..."

"Are you sure she will be kidnapped? He looks like her brother...or her something?" She couldn't believe it. "I don't know either, let's see how it goes..."

Because they were afraid of misunderstanding, they hide at a place that the stranger couldn't see.

"You want this candy right? In my house there are still lots of candy like this. Come on, go with me, little girl.." Said the stranger as he pulled the little girl. And it seemed that it was not a gentle tug, but a rough and forced pull of the girl.

And the girl started crying, "Ouch!!! It hurts!!! Let me go, please!!!" She said while shouting for help.

Jay and Y/N who realized that the child was going to be kidnapped, they immediately approached the stranger.

"Hey hey!!! Get off that kid!!" Jay yells at the kidnapper, and tries to protect the little girl.

"Yeah, let go of that kid!! Or I'll punch you!!" Y/N spoke boldly to the kidnapper.

"Oh yeah? Are you sure you will punch me? You're a weak girl, so don't act strong in front of me. Come on, fight me." The kidnapper only made Y/N even more angry.

Y/N, who was very angry, immediately punched the kidnapper without further ado.

Bugh..bugh...

"Hey little girl, don't cry. Come here...I'll call the police." Jay took the girl to be with him while calling the police.

"Wow, she's so amazing...but isn't that too dangerous for her?" That's what in Jay's mind.

However, the kidnapper's face was almost crushed by Y/N's punch, and she would not punch him until he died.

Then the kidnapper fell and kissed the asphalt, Y/N got on top of him and grabbed the kidnapper's shoulder so he wouldn't move.

When the kidnapper wanted to punch Y/N again, she kept him even tighter until he didn't do anything. "You move, you die." She threatens him.

Then not long after, the police arrived. The police quickly arrested the kidnapper and tied the kidnapper's hands behind his back.

And the policeman thanked Y/N and Jay for helping the police in the crime, "Thank you for helping us catch this kidnapper. Because he was hanging around here a lot, and when we wanted to catch him, he always ran away. So thanks again to both of you. "

"No problem, it's okay. We appreciate that." Said the two of them.

After the police left with the kidnapper, Y/N came over and asked the girl, "Hey cutie, what's your name?" The child replied, "My name is Candice, but my parents call me Candy."

"Ooo, then where are your parents now? Are you going alone?" Y/N asked again.

"I was out chasing a cute cat, and my parents were at home." Candy explained.

"Okay then, let's just go back to your house. We'll take you home. Where is your house?"

"My house is quite far from here. Just go straight, then turn right at the T-junction, then...-" Jay interrupted Candy's words. "How about you show us the way?"

"Good idea!!" Candy began to show the way, and they attended Candy to her house safely.
.
.
___________________________________________

GUYS!! TODAY IS OUR CUTIE YANG LEADER (SHEEP GARDEN) 's BIRTHDAY!!! YAYY!! 🥳🥳🎉🎉 And now he's 18 years old (Korean age) / 17 years old (international age) which means he's sweet seventeen!!!😽😽❣❣❣

I hope he can achieve what he dreams of, and of course to become the BEST LEADER!!🎉🎉❣❣❣

#HAPPY_JUNGWON_DAY