Chapter 21

"I can't believe we are actually married!" Kara says to Lena with a smile.

Lena smiles back.

"Me neither darling. This is truly the best day of my life." Lena says as she takes Kara in for a kiss.

"Mhmm mine too." Kara hums into the kiss.

A few seconds later Kara and Lena are interrupted by Alex entering the house.

"Congratulations!!!" Alex yells as she comes running towards Kara and Lena, taking both her sisters in for a hug.

"Thank you Alex." Kara smiles.

The three women hug for a moment.

"Guess what Luthor?" Alex grins.

"What is it?" Lena asks.

"You're my sister now!" Alex smiles.

Lena smiles back at Alex and has tears in her eyes.

"I guess you finally got your wish." Lena teases.

"Oh don't act like you aren't happy about it too." Alex replies.

"I'm ecstatic." Lena says sincerely.

"Come here." Alex says as she pulls Lena in for a hug.

The two women hug for a few moments as Kara watches on with a big grin on her face. Kara is so glad that Alex is so happy about Lena being her sister-in-law, Kara doesn't know what she would do if Alex didn't like the person she loved. Thankfully Kara doesn't have to live in a world where that is the case. Eventually Alex and Lena part.

"I'm so happy for you too Kar." Alex says and then takes her original sister in for a hug.

"Thanks Alex. I'm really happy too." Kara hums.

Kara and Alex soon part.

"So, are you both now Mrs Danvers or Mrs Luthor?" Alex asks.

Kara and Lena look at each other for a second, Kara gives Lena a nod.

"We've decided to both hyphenate. We are Mrs and Mrs Luthor-Danvers, or in secret Mrs and Mrs Luthor-Zor-El." Lena explains.

Alex smiles at the two.

"Who'd have thought. A super becoming a Luthor." Alex grins.

Lena chuckles.

"I'm sure it would drive Lex, well I was gonna say insane, but he already is so...." Lena smiles.

"Maybe we can send him the news in the phantom zone." Kara jokes.

The two other women laugh at this.

Next Eliza and Alura enter the house. Eliza approaches Kara and Lena first.

"That was a beautiful wedding darlings. I'm so happy for you two." Eliza says.

"Thanks Eliza." Kara smiles as she hugs her adoptive mother.

Eliza then turns to look at Lena.

"I guess I have a new daughter now." Eliza says and then takes Lena's hands, "Now if you ever need anything Lena dear, or you just want to talk I'm only a phone call away."

Lena once more begins to cry.

"I.... I.... thank you.... Eliza." Lena says shyly.

"Oh come here." Eliza says and takes Lena in for a hug, "I'll always have time for all four of my daughters."

Alura now approaches Kara.

"Kara that was a beautiful wedding. As a mother, seeing my daughter be married to someone she truly loves........ There's nothing else I could ever want in life." Alura says to her daughter.