35.

**Unknown Pov.**

Somewhere in Italy..

"So let me get this straight because it seems I'm not quite understanding what you just said, Church." Zella's eyes were locked on the man on the stairs glaring harshly at the other.
Church's eyes were on her glaring softly as she stared up at him.
"You're telling everyone here that being revived was pretty much pointless because Orpheus not only betrayed us once but again by kidnapping the human who turned out not to be human, but a fucking Daylight?" She growled.
Church frowned at her.
"That's exactly what I'm saying Zella, Malik came by earlier this morning and told us that Remus said to stand down because we weren't to lay a hand on the kid-"
"Just the kid?" Zella questioned and Church frowned deeply.
"Anyone who is connected to the kid is off limits because Remus declared him as the prince of Italy, New York, Florida and California." He told everyone who glared.

"What will happen to us then?" Athan asked him frowning and Church looked at him.
"I'll talk with Remus and the others about this unique situation we're in but now you each know, the list I gave you is completely off limits. No exceptions, if you try to defy the law Remus has set for us. I will personally kill you myself." Church said looking at everyone.
They all glared in response.
"So gathering together was a total waste of time." Zella commented and Church glared.
"Would you like me to send you back to your grave then? As ungrateful as you're being I don't see it being a problem to kill you again, Zella." He growled.

"No one is killing anyone." Orpheus walked in with his arms crossed.
"We're going to let Remus play as if he's the head vampire in this world and the moment he lowers that guard of his, I'll take him out and deal with the other three elders. Deidre and Malik won't be an issue but Morgan.." His eyes fell on Church who smirked.
"I can handle Morgan, but how long before you attempt this little massacre of yours and can we trust your word this time? The last time you gave me your word, you kidnapped that human brat without telling anyone your plans, Orpheus." He said now.

Orpheus smirked.
"We all have personal plans Church, what I did gave us more time to plan this war of yours. You were fixing to send these vampires out there with just names, there are vampires stronger than the ones here will would have no problem killing others. And that main one is Nathan Steele-"

"Then we gang up on Nathan-"
"No." Orpheus glared at Zella who growled in response.
"Why? I'm so sick of waiting around for you to tell us when we can kill again! Half of us were killed for no reason I mean look at Athan! He was killed in that bastard's house but he still walks free and he's still praised. Athan should be given the chance to kill Abel or that fucking Daylight-"

"I SAID NO!" Orpheus yelled shattering the windows inside the building as everyone stood there in shock.
"Adrian Grimes is not to be touched until Remus and the others are out of the picture, right now Remus has Adrian thinking he's some prince over this country and the other states. That child is already stressing over knowing both of those things. But when I take Remus out and the others, that crown the child wears with turn to ash and he'll just be that rare Daylight." He explained.

"How long do you think it will take before this plan of yours will commence?" Church asked him now with an arched brow and Orpheus smirked.
"I'll give it three years top, I want to be Remus's loyal dog before he starts to suspect something."
"Isn't three years a bit long?" Zella asked irritated and Orpheus stared.
"Not at all we'll all be busy with this plan slowly taking action, and if you are all patient enough, you'll be rewarded with a permanent life. I'll see to that myself." He told everyone.

"So.. three years?" Church questioned and Orpheus smirked.
"Three years, I just hope Remus is prepared because truthfully, the poor fool won't know what hit him." He laughed.