➳『♡3♡』

But how could he be like that? He was right, he didn't hypnotize her, I feel guilty to him because I accused him.

Anyway tomorrow I have to say sorry to him, even though he is annoying...or am I the annoying? Ehehehe.

"Y/N, what are you thinking?" She said while shaking my body.

"Nothing."

"Okay, then I'm going home. See you tomorrow at school, Boo!!!"

"Bye Amber!"

After Amber went to her house, I went to my room and rested to prepare myself for tomorrow because I was going to apologize to Jay.

•••

I went to my Lil Bro's room. "Hey sis, wassup?"

"Hey Taki...I want to tell you something about what happened at school." I sat on his bed.

"Fine, just tell me." He said while sitting next to me.

"Earlier, there was a new boy who looked like a pretentious person...but I don't know for sure. His name was Jay. Then Amber looked like she was hypnotized by him, because when I called her, she didn't respond quickly. Then I came to his desk, scolded him and accused him. And when Amber was working on an assignment with me, I checked if she was really hypnotized by him...and the answer was she wasn't hypnotized. Then I felt really sorry for him." I told everything to Taki.

"You...how could Jay possibly hypnotize people?" He said in disbelief.

"He can hypnotize people just from his style and...his handsome face? Maybe? I don't know...and luckily I'm not hypnotized by him." I said while stroking my chest.

"Who knows that can change."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Nevermind. By the way, you know what to do right?" He said changed the topic.

"I have to say sorry to him tomorrow at school." I said along with the nod of my head.

"You can do it sis. By the way, it's already night, you don't want to sleep?" He got ready for bed and pulled the blanket.

"Yeah, I'm gonna sleep. I'm sleepy too. Bye Taki, good night and have a nice dream..." I said as I pinched his cheek.

"You too, sis. Goodnight." He fell asleep, and I went to my room to sleep.

___________________________________________

Hi guys!!! I'm back!!😆😆 What do you think of this chapter??
I know it's kinda boring💤...but i hope you guys like it!! Hehehehe😛😛. Thank you💕💕

Btw, have you guys vote SMA for ENHYPEN today?🧐🧐