Chapter thirteen

As we got back to the hotel everyone continued the party there and I was enjoying the party like always until I felt it getting late. I was getting tired so I excused myself to leave everyone and go to the hotel pool to get some fresh air for a second time this wonderful evening. I was just sitting there by the pool with my feet in the pool trying to make sense out of everything going on inside of my head when a warm breath swept past my neck.

All I heard was ' so we meet here again ' and when I looked back I saw that it was Daniel.

' we meet once again ' I said laughing lightly at what he said.

' is it okay if I sit here besides you? ' he asked me

' yeah yeah sit down! '

I didn't know what it was with Daniel but he always succeeded to make me smile and laugh no matter what. He just was that kind of person who was able to do that without even trying too hard it was just something about him in general his personality, his presence, his talent of making people happy no matter what and just his everything made me admire Daniel even more for being who he was. No matter what people said about him he kept being his jokester self and kept smiling through it all. That all gave me some new found respect for Daniel, he was just such an easy person to be around.

' so what's bothering you this time around Quinny ' he said after he had sat besides me in silence for a good few minutes.

' well you know the normal stuff ' I said laughing at his words.

' so you still have your thoughts spread all over the place ?? '

' well generally yeah sadly ' I said as I was looking at him.

' well as I said before try to take some time for yourself and get away to some quiet place and try to come to terms with your thoughts in that way '

We continued talking and I actually enjoyed these late night talks with Daniel they always made me smile and feel happy afterwards. But as per usual we had to go back to our rooms and sleep and as usual he walked me to my room to make sure I came back safely to my room before making his way to his own room. When I came in the room and closed the door I was smiling like an idiot. I decided to go and check if Charles was back but he wasn't so I just figured he was at the party and I went to get ready and after that I just headed to bed as I was tired as hell.

The next morning..

I woke up and Charles was still not there. I started thinking it was weird as I hadn't heard him coming in last night. I got up and took my phone to message Charles asking where he was then I texted Danny asking if we wanted to take breakfast together and he answered almost immediately saying he was on his way to my room. I went up and got dressed and by the time I was done getting dressed I heard a knock at my door so I opened and it was Danny.

Me and Danny went down to eat breakfast together. On the way down Danny was complaining on how hungover he felt.

I just laughed at him. ' that's what you get when you drink that much '

Danny just looked at me and laughed saying ' well it was Lewis who made me drink so much when we came back to the hotel, I didn't drink until we came to the hotel actually '.

I laughed knowing that was Lewis he convinced people to do stuff. When we finally got downstairs to breakfast I saw Lewis, seb, Carlos, valterri and some other drivers sitting at a table and I walked over to them and they all looked super hungover so I took that opportunity to take a picture of them and post it on Instagram then I just laughed at them all. They all just looked at me whilst I was laughing at how dead they looked.

Then I finally said ' sorry but you all look so dead ' while I posted the photo I'd taken to my Instagram story.

' have anyone seen Charles? '

Lewis said ' actually no ' and the others just looked away when I asked that.

I raised my eyebrows at the others and said ' spill it people ' and that's when they told me that he went with some girl yesterday to her hotel room. That was when the expression on my face immediately turned cold and at this point I didn't even care anymore.

| |

Hope you all like this part sorry it's kinda bad I am tired as hell and I'm gonna try to make the other part better! And I also wanna say a huge thank you for almost 50k reads!

That's honestly sick I never imagined that when I started this book! Again a huge huge thank you to everyone !!