Someone Else

"Frank can you just tell me what's going on" Jemia asked as Frank walked into the kitchen.

They were about to have some intimate time but Frank couldn't get into that mood.

"Frank we've been married for 5 years and it's been months since we had sex, what's going on"

Frank sighed and turned to Jamia "I-I don't know" he said as he rubbed his eyes, Jamia bites her lip nervously "is there someone else"

Frank gulped but didn't say anything, Jamia stepped closer "Frank, is there another girl"

Frank shakes his head "n-no, not quite"

Jamia gasped "are you having an affair" Frank shakes his head "no I'm not b-but there's someone that's making me question myself"

"Making me question our marriage"

Jamia stepped back "a-are you gay"

Frank gulped "I think so"

Jamia sighed "I'm not mad, I'm just a little upset, is this why we haven't had sex in so long"

Frank nods his head "I'm sorry Jamia, I love you but just not in the way I thought" he said making Jamia nod her head "who is it"

Frank sighed "Gerard Way"

Jamia scoffed "little fat kid Gerard in high school, why him"

Frank shakes his head "he got really hot and we went out for coffee to catch up"

Jamia soon turned angry "so you're gonna divorce me for a looser from high school, Frank we were cool and popular, he was a nobody and he's still a nobody"

Frank turned angry too "I'm not divorcing you for him, I'm doing it because you're a fucking bitch and I'm gay, what you want me to stay married to you and be fucking miserable for the rest of my life because I can't be with a guy"

Jamia scoffed "and what about our kids Frank, we've got three of them what's gonna happen"

Frank sighs "I don't know Jamia, what do you want to do"

Jamia stomped up stairs leaving Frank confused in the kitchen, he followed her upstairs and into the bedroom where she was packing her things "Jamia what the fuck"

Jamia rolled her eyes "if you wanna go be a faggot with faggot Way the go do that, I'm taking the kids with me"

Franks eyes widened "so you're doing this with no discussion"

Jamia nods her head "the kids are at my parents, we're staying there and you better not turn up, I don't want my kids anywhere near you or faggot Way"

And with that Jamia left the house and drive away, Frank bites his lip to stop the tears from falling.

He grabbed his phone and foaled a number, after a couple of rings someone picked up "hello"

"It's Frank, c-can you come over, please" Frank asked desperately.

"I'll be there in 5"

******

Gerard walked through the door and heard sobbing, he followed the sounds that led him up to the bedroom.

Gerard found Frank on the floor against the wall crying hysterically.

Gerard kneeled down in front of him and put his hands on Franks knees "are you ok Frank"

Frank shakes his head and doesn't say anything, Gerard awkwardly leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Franks shoulders.

Frank hugged him back tightly "I've lost my kids, she left and I'll never see them again"

Gerard sighed "I'm sorry dude"

Frank cried on Gerard's shoulder for a couple more minuets before pulling away "I'm sorry for calling you like this I just didn't know what to do"

Gerard shakes his head "don't worry, come on let's sit on the bed, it's probably more comfortable then on the floor"

Frank nods his head then they both sat on the bed, Gerard bites his lip before turning to Frank "what happened"

Frank let out a shaky breath "well me and Jamia we're gonna have...some intimate time since the kids were at her parents house but I couldn't ya know get ready for it"

Gerard nods his head slowly.

Frank looked at Gerard nervously "I-I couldn't get ready because I-I think I'm gay"

Gerard's eyes widened and his lips parted "oh"

Frank put his head in his hands "I-I felt bad about being so mean to you in high school because your gay but now, I feel even worse"

Gerard gulped "s-so when did you realise" he asked making Frank sigh "I-I saw how good you looked after all these years, you look so fucking good I dunno, I think it made me realise that I wasn't as straight as I thought I was, I wasn't straight at all, I questioned it a couple years ago but I pushed it away because I thought I was being stupid"

Gerard bites his lip "I have a experiment for you, ok so don't freak out"

Frank nods his head as Gerard turn to him "kiss me" he said softly making Frank bite his lip "aren't you meant to kiss me"

Gerard shakes his head "no, I want you to do it, because if I do it you might still be confused but if you make the move and kiss me it could be different"

Frank gulped "o-ok" he said nervously as he put his hands on Gerard's shoulders.

Frank took a deep breath before pressing his lips to Gerard's softly, after a couple of seconds Frank pulled away and bites his lip "you're hot" he whispered before pressing his lips to Gerard's roughly.

Gerard fell back and put his hand on the back of Franks head, Frank groaned and put his hands on Gerard's chest.

Gerard pulled away quickly "wait Frank, you need to think about this more, you are thinking about getting a divorce a-and you're possibly loosing your kids"

Frank sighed "yeah, you're right" Frank whispered as he got off Gerard, they sat up "I'm sorry Frank, for getting you into this mess, maybe I should have walked past you when I saw you again, I messed everything up for you and I'm so sorry"

Frank shakes his head "it's not your fault that you're extremely hot"

Gerard chuckled "well it didn't just happen one day, I went through a really hard year, drugs, alcohol, starving myself, it's been hard"

Frank sighed "I'm sorry Gerard"

Just then there was footsteps coming up stairs, it seemed to be loads of them.

Soon Lilly, Cherry and Miles stood at the bedroom door "mommy hit me" Lilly said making Franks eyes widened "where did she hit you sweetie"

They all stepped closer and the bright red hand print on his cheek was visible on her cheek, Gerard gasped as Franks eyes widened.

"She is not getting custody of them, I won't allow it" Franks aid to Gerard who nodded in agreement before walking over and kneeling down in front of the kids "if you're mommy and daddy were to split, who would you want to live with"

All three of them pointed to Frank who smiled softly "well could I take a picture of your cheek and for sure you'll be living with your daddy"

Lilly nods her head and Gerard snapped a picture "thank you sweetie" he said before taking her hand softly "everything's gonna be ok"

Lilly smiled then looked up at Frank "I like him, he's cool"

Frank smiled "yeah, I like him too" Gerard looked up at Frank and smiled.