Fight For You

(Femboy Gee, Frank is taller)

Frank and Gerard have been dating for a month now and so far they haven't had any set backs.

Frank had just taken Gerard out on an amazing date, they were waiting for a cab home when a large man walked over to them and pushed Gerard out of the way.

Gerard fell into Frank making the taller frown angrily "hey what the hell is your problem dude"

The man turned around "she was in my way"

Frank turned to Gerard and sniggered "she's a boy"

The man looked disgusted as he looked at Gerard "what a fucking faggot"

Frank gasped and let go of Gerard's hand before punching the guy in the face.

Gerard gasped and covered his mouth with his hands, Frank and the stranger started throwing punches but Frank was dodging almost every hit.

"Frankie stop" Gerard begged as he gripped onto Franks bicep, when Frank stepped back the man ran away.

Frank didn't look at Gerard, his hands were clenched at his sides as he tightened his jaw.

Gerard pulled in Franks arm "Frankie" he whispered as he tried to turn the taller man around.

"Frankie look at me, please don't hide away" Gerard begged, Frank turned around slowly and looked at Gerard worriedly "I never wanted you to see me like this" Frank almost whispered.

Gerard shakes his head before pulling Frank into the ally, Gerard pulled out a tissue from his purse and wiping away the blood from his nose.

Frank hissed softly "sorry" Gerard whispered as he finished cleaning away the blood.

Once it was gone Gerard threw the tissue on the ground before putting his hands on the sides of Franks head "that was so hot and I don't know if I should be horny, thankful or honoured"

Frank chuckled and put his hands on Gerard's waist "maybe all three" he whispered before smashing his lips against Gerard's.

Gerard's arms wrapped around Franks neck tightly, Frank pulled Gerard's body close, Gerard whined and slides his tongue into Franks mouth.

Frank groaned and fought back, his tongue battling with Gerard's for dominance.

After a couple of minuets both of them pulled away "wanna head back to my place" Gerard whispered making Frank smirk "do you wanna relieve your horny-ness"

Gerard giggled "maybe"

******

Gerard scratched down Franks back at Frank thrusted in hard "oh god Frankie"

Frank grunts and pressed his chest against Gerard's "you're such a good boy" he groans out.

Frank pressed his lips against Gerard's softly, their lips moving sloppily as Frank thrusted in and out of Gerard quicker "I fucking love you" Gerard moaned out.

Frank groaned "I love you too"

******

Frank played with Gerard's hair as the smaller boy rests his head against Franks chest as he fell asleep.

Frank smiled and kissed his head softly.

Gerard moved a little and groaned softly, Frank chuckled and continued to play with his hair "go to sleep baby"

Gerard's eyes opened as he whined "Frankie I don't wanna go to sleep" he whined out.

Frank smiled and caressed Gerard's cheek "well can I get a kiss then"

Gerard giggled and pressed his lips against Franks softly, Frank smiled and put his hand on the back of Gerard's head.

After a couple seconds Gerard pulled away "I love you" he whispered, Frank smiled "I love you too, will you be my boyfriend"

Gerard nods his head "I'd love to"