Hurt Feelings

Gerard skipped to school excitedly getting ready to see his boyfriend Bert.

He was ready to turn the corner when he heard something he never thought he'd hear.

"Gerard is cool and all, he's got a great personality" Bert said which made Gerard smile and walked around the corner.

"But Gerard is ugly"

Gerard's smile fell as James smirked at Gerard "I thought Gerard was the most beautiful boy in your eyes, that's what you told him yesterday" he said making Bert chuckle.

"Well it was obviously a lie!"

Gerard gasped causing Bert to turn around "shit" he whispered as he tried to step closer to Gerard who had tears falling down his face "baby" he whispered as Gerard stepped back "I'm breaking up with you" Gerard said before running away, he ran into the bathroom startling poor, little Frank Iero, who was sitting on the counter.

"Gerard" he said as he jumped off the counter, Gerard sniffles and walked closer, the two boys weren't the bests of friends but would talk every so often in classes.

"Am I ugly" Gerard asked quickly taking Frank back a little, he furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head "no of course not Gerard"

Gerard sniffles "Bert called me ugly and said that whenever he'd compliment my looks that it was all lies" he cried out.

Frank nervously stepped forward and put his hands on Gerard's biceps "come here" he whispered as he pulled Gerard closer, Gerard wrapped his arms around Franks shoulders "I've never felt more embarrassed and ugly before in my life"

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist "embarrassed yes, ugly no"

Gerard shook his head "don't try to change my mind, I'll be embarrassed again" he whispered.

Frank sighed "I'll stop for now but I'm gonna make you feel beautiful" he said making Gerard chuckle a little.

Just then the door burst open "get your hands off my boyfriend Iero"

Gerard was ripped from Franks grasp making them both jump, Frank grabbed Gerard's hand and pulled him back "he's not your boyfriend, he broke up with you because you're a jerk and you don't appreciate him"

Bert scoffed "Gerard tell him to stop being so stupid"

Gerard starts to panic because there's two people fighting over him and it's overwhelming "I have been in love with him ever since we were 13, you fucking knew I wanted him but was too nervous to talk to him, you told me you'd talk to him for me and you fucking asked him out, you still wonder why I stoped being friends with you was because you fucking took something away from me because you knew I was so fucking scared, you don't love Gerard, you only dated him because you didn't want me to have something good in my life"

Bert and Gerard were both shocked by Franks outburst but Bert's shock faded and he started laughing "you deserve nothing, absolutely nothing, you don't even deserve loving parents so it's a good job they don't love you"

Frank gasped, no one knew about his personal life for a reason, it was hard enough for him to deal with it without other people asking questions.

Gerard looked at Frank worriedly, Frank just shook his head "just...fuck you due" he said making Bert laugh "come on Geebaby, let's skip" he said as he took Gerard's hand.

Gerard looked down at the hand that held Frank, Franks hope was slipping away as his hand wasn't as tight holding Gerard's anymore.

Gerard looked at Frank and smiled sadly as he let go of Bert's hand "you called me ugly and the only reason you were with me for so long was to hurt Frank, you don't love me"

Bert scoffed "whatever, dating you was a massive waist of time" he said before walking out of the bathroom.

Gerard turned to Frank with a small shy smile "I didn't realise you've liked me for so long" Frank blushed and mirrored that smile "yeah, it was hard watching you and Bert some times, I tried to talk to other people hoping I could maybe like them but it never worked"

Gerard squealed Franks hand "I actually liked you as well when we were 13 but I didn't think you liked me so I moved on I guess but I bet if I spent more time with you, I could fall in love"

Frank smiled and nods his head "that sounds nice"

Gerard smiled sadly "b-but I don't wanna be in a relationship right now and I don't wanna lead you on"

Frank nods in understanding "I'd like to be friends with you anyway"

*5 months later

Gerard quickly ran to Franks house, he had a sudden burst of energy and a need for Frank.

Ever since they started being friends, Frank wasn't shy to tell Gerard he loved him and made sure he didn't pressure Gerard, they hadn't even kissed yet but Gerard would change that.

He knocked on the door quickly and waited excitedly, Mrs Iero opened the door and invited him in "Franks just up in his room, I'll come up soon and bring you the usual snacks and drinks" she said with a warm smile making Gerard nods and quickly take off his shoes before running up stairs.

Gerard quickly opened the door and shut it, Frank jumped slightly as Gerard crawled over the bed and onto Frank.

He wrapped his arms around Franks neck and placed his head next to Franks on the pillow.

Frank chuckled "Gee, you scared the shit outta me" he said making Gerard grin "I'm sorry"

Frank bites his lip and out his hands on Gerard's lower back "more important question, why are you laying on top of me, not that I'm complaining"

Gerard kissed Franks cheek roughly and pulled away with a grin "I love you Frankie"

Frank smiled widely and turned his head to Gerard "really, you love me" he asked excitedly.

Gerard nods his head before sitting up a little, he had straddled Franks waist and smiled down at him "I really really love you"

Frank smiled and took Gerard's hands in his "I love you too" he said excitedly as he pulled Gerard forward.

Gerard pressed his lips against Franks, after a couple of seconds they pulled away a little.

Frank smiled and rubbed his nose against Gerard's slightly "we should fuck" Frank said jokingly but Gerard smirked "we totally should" he whispered making Franks eyes widen "a-are you sure"

Gerard nods his head making Frank smirk and move his hands down to grip his ass "you're so fucking hot" he growled before smashing his lips against Gerard's.