Drunk Night Out

"Gerard I'm telling you, Frank is amazing, I think you'll really like him" Ray insists as they walked into the bar.

Ray pulled Gerard over to a table where this Frank guy and Mikey were sitting, when they got there Ray pecked Mikey on the lips and sat down next to him.

Gerard sat next to the tattooed man and smiled awkwardly, he looked at the beer in his hands and cringed.

Beer is disgusting.

Gerard ordered a random cocktail and Frank looked at it as he licked his lips "damn I wish I got one"

Gerard looked at the two straws and smiled shyly "do you wanna share it"

Frank bites his lip in conflict "n-no, it's your drink" he said as he sipped at his bitter beer.

Gerard looked over at Ray and Mikey who were deep in conversation, Gerard moved closer "I don't mind sharing" he said with a small smile.

Frank couldn't help but smile as Gerard lifted the drink up then put the straw in Franks mouth.

Frank took a couple of gulps and smiled before Gerard pulled it away "see that wasn't so bad"

Frank chuckled and turned to Mikey and Ray, who were now making out.

Gerard groans uncomfortably making Frank chuckle "do you wanna maybe go sit at the bar"

Gerard nods his head and grabbed Franks hand before pulling him away from the table.

They sat at the bar, moving the chairs closer to each other "so, tell me about yourself" Frank said as he took the last sip of his beer.

Gerard blushed "I dunno, I'm not very interesting" he said with a nervous chuckle, Frank shakes his head "well what do you do for work, what's your dream job, what school did you go to, what are your hobbies"

Gerard giggled before answering "well I'm currently working for Cartoon Network but I want to be a comic book artist, I went to Summit high and my hobbies are drawing, painting, singing and being lazy"

Frank chuckled at the last one "what about you" Gerard asked making Frank smile "I am currently working 2 jobs, coffee house Monday to Thursday, comic book store Fridays and Saturdays, I really wanna be in a band, play guitar and stuff like that, I went to Belleville High, I love playing guitar and writing songs along with being lazy"

Gerard giggled at the last sentence too "well maybe one day we can be lazy together" he said with a shy smile.

Frank grinned "I'd like that, maybe we could do it on Saturday" he said making Gerard smile "yeah, we could do my house, what's you're proffered music genre"

Frank smiled as he said "horror"

Gerard smiled "well I have every single saw movie on dvd, maybe we could have a saw movie marathon" Franks eyes lit up "that sound awesome, and I can bring snacks in my way home from work"

Gerard smiled "ok, so it's a date"

Frank nods his head with a grin "it's a date" he put his hand up waving the par tender over "could I get two cocktails, any one at all were not picky"

The bar tender nods his head before going to make a random cocktail.

Gerard smiled "no more beer" he said with a giggle, Frank shook his head "no no, the beer was too bitter, I want something as sweet as you" Gerard blushed and smiled shyly "you're too cute" he giggled out.

Frank took Gerard hand and kissed the back of it softly "not as cute as you" he replied before letting go of Gerard's hand "you're such a gentleman" he said half teasingly half truth.

Frank smiled "well a guy like you deserves a gentleman, so I'll be a gentleman"

******

Gerard and Frank stumbled out of the car, full of giggles and chuckled "do y wanna come home with me" Frank smiled making Gerard giggle "I'd love to, but could we not doing anything too big tonight"

Frank smiled and wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist "we don't have to do anything if you're not comfortable" he said before caressing Gerard cheek softly.

Gerard leaned down and pecked Franks lips softly "thank you"

Frank shakes his head "I don't want this to be a one night stand, I don't mind if we don't do anything big, even just laying in bed with you is enough for me"

Gerard smiled and wrapped his arms around Franks neck "you're amazing"

Frank smiled "so are you"

Frank pressed his lips to Gerard for a couple seconds before pulling away "let's go, in freezing"

******

Gerard woke up the next morning, tattooed arms wrapped around his waist, he turned in the arms and smiled when he saw Frank who had also just woke up "good morning babe"

Gerard smiled and grunts "good morning Frankie" he whispered as he caressed his cheek softly.

Frank pecked Gerard's lips "I dunno about you but I need coffee"

Gerard giggled "coffee sounds great" he replied as they both sat up, Frank smiled and got out of bed along with Gerard before they half hands on the way downstairs "so are we still on for next Saturday"

Gerard smiled "of course"

Frank pecked Gerard's lips and caressed his cheek "good because I can't wait"