It's Wrong But Right

'I need to see you'

Frank bites his lip as he reads over the text nervously, he wasn't too sure if he should answer or not.

Frank finally decided that he'd text back 'meet me at the abandoned car park in 15 minuets'

Frank pulled his shoes on and climbed out his window, if he walked past his mom she'd ask 100 questions to make sure he wasn't going to meet who she thought he was going to meet.

But he is.

When Frank got there he sat down on the curb and lights a cigarette.

By the time he finished the familiar car pulled up, Frank climbed inside and sighed "why did you want to see me Mr Way"

Gerard sighed "don't be like this Frank, we're on first name terms, we have been for months now"

Frank sighed "yes until you started sucking face with someone else"

Gerard sighed "for the last time Frank, he kissed me, you walked in at the wrong time, I pushed him away"

Frank scoffed "yeah and I'm gonna believe that"

Gerard groaned in frustration "I don't want anyone else, I want you and you'd know if I was kissing back, since when do I stand their awkwardly with my eyes open"

Frank sighed and closed his eyes "I can't get the picture out my head Gerard, the thought of someone even touching your shoulder or something makes my skin crawl"

Gerard caressed Franks cheek "I love you Frank" he whispered, Frank sighed "th-then why did you go out with coffee for him, why did he feel like you liked him enough that you guys would kiss"

Gerard leaned forward "I don't know but I don't want him, I want you, you're so fucking amazing and smart and pretty and I love you so much it hurts to think I might loose you" he whispered worriedly.

Franks bottom lip shook "I-I don't want to loose you too b-but what if you find someone older that you can go on dates with a-and hold their hand in public without worrying who's watching"

Gerard shakes his head "I want that so bad but I'd rather be sneaking around than not be with you at all" He said sadly making Frank  bite his lip before climbing onto Gerard's lap "I love you too"

Frank pressed his lips against Gerard's roughly, Gerard's arms wrapped his arms around Franks waist tight.

Franks arms wrapped around Gerard's neck tightly, Frank moaned softly into the kiss and desperately slides his tongue into Gerard's mouth.

Their tongues slide together roughly and desperately, Gerard pulled away and put his hands on the sides of Franks face "why don't we go away for the week, it's summer vacation and we could go for a romantic week away, somewhere that no one knows us, somewhere I can show you off as my beautiful boyfriend, well...that's if you'll be my boyfriend"

Frank smiled "oh god, yes, yes I'd love to Ged" he said as he put his hands on Gerard's cheeks as well "when should we go"

Gerard grinned "why not tonight, we'll drive until we find somewhere, you mom won't give a damn anyway, babe it'll be so much fun"

Frank nods his head "let's do it"

Gerard smirked "and maybe while we're away some other things might happen" he said as he took Franks hands in his.

Frank blushed and smiled shyly "maybe" he whispered making Gerard giggled "aw baby, going all shy, are you gonna be all shy and innocent when you're underneath me and I'm making you moan my name"

Frank blushed deeper and hid his face in Gerard's neck "save it for our week away, or else I'll just have to ride you in the back seat"

Gerard groaned "god you're such a bad boy, I'm gonna have to punish you when we go away"

Frank giggled and bites his lip "punish me Mr Way"

Gerard groaned "oh I will"