Cutie

Frank quickly walked to Gerard's house and walked straight in, he had been away on vacation to Italy to visit family and he couldn't wait to see Gerard, he had been gone all summer and now he had the next 5 days to be with his boyfriend/ best friend.

When he shut the door Gerard ran straight down the stairs with heavy steps and ran over to Frank.

Frank grinned and held his arms out for Gerard "Frankie" he squealed out as he wrapped his arms around Frank tight.

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist "oh baby I've missed you so much" he whispered as Gerard buried his head into his neck "I've missed you too Frankie"

Donna came out of the kitchen to find the two boys, she smiled and walked through the hall "oh Frank, thank god you're back, we've had to listen to him whine all summer long about how he missed you" she said making Frank chuckle "well I'm back now and that's what is most important" he said before looking down at Gerard "I've missed him too"

Gerard pulled away "come on, you gotta tell me all about your trip" Gerard said as he dragged Frank upstairs.

Frank barely had time to say goodbye to Donna as Gerard ran up stairs.

Gerard pulled Frank into the room and shut the door quickly, Gerard quickly walked over and pushed Frank onto the bed and straddled his lap, Frank chuckled before Gerard smashed their lips together.

Frank held onto Gerard's hips as their lips moved firmly, Gerard tried to force his tongue into Franks mouth but Frank pulled away with a chuckle "baby we've got plenty of time for sex but not right now"

Gerard whined "but I've not had it all summer" Gerard said making Frank smile "wait have you came at all since I left"

Gerard shook his head "I wanted to wait for you, it's not as fun on my own" he said making Frank laugh a little "well you'll get it later but for now I just wanna cuddle" he said making Gerard nod his head and wrap his arms around Franks neck tightly.

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist and squeezed him a little "I've missed you so fucking much Gee"

Gerard kissed Franks head "I've missed you too"

The two boys held each other tight not wanting to let go anytime soon.

"How was your vacation anyway, did you have fun" Gerard asked making Frank smile and nod his head "but it wasn't as good without you, I wish you could have came with me"

Gerard pulled away slightly "I wish I did too" he said before pressing his lips against Franks, Frank laid back and put his hand on the back of Gerard's head.

Gerard hummed as he grinds down against Franks thigh, Frank smirked and pulled away a little "let's not keep you waiting anymore huh" Gerard whispered making Gerard shiver "fuck yeah" he whispered before pressing his lips against Franks again.