Lazy Boy

(Smut)

Frank woke up at the sound of his alarm going off, he turned to his boyfriend and shook him awake "come on baby, we gotta get up" Gerard whined "no, wanna stay in bed"

Frank ran his hand down Gerard's side "come on baby, you can't stay in those pretty, pink pyjamas all day" he whispered.

Gerard giggled "yeah I can"

Frank chuckled "come on lazy boy, I had a wet dream about you last night, maybe you can help me" he whispered lowly in Gerard's ear.

Gerard bites his lip and pressed his ass against Franks erection, Frank chuckled and pushed down Gerard little pyjama shorts "do you need prep darling"

Gerard turned his head "just give it to me Frankie" he whispered, Frank smirked and grabbed the lube before pulling down his boxers.

"Hurry us Frankie" Gerard whined as he pumped his erection slowly, Frank chuckled as he lubed up his dick "you're such a whore, you can't even wait for me to get the lube"

Franks tip pressed against Gerard's hole making the boys shudder "please Frankie, my slutty hole needs you" he whispered making Frank smirk.

Frank pushed in slowly making Gerard gasp "oh yeah babe, do you love feeling me stretch you out"

Gerard moaned soft as Frank bottomed out and nods his head "oh god fuck me Frankie, fuck me so hard"

Frank held onto Gerard's hips and pulled out slowly before thrusting in hard, Gerard moaned loudly and gripped the blankets "fuck Frankie, oh god, harder"

Frank thrusts were hard and strong as Gerard's moans got louder and higher "oh baby, you're hole feels so fucking good"

"You're dick is so fucking thick and long, I love feeling it slip in and out of my slutty hole"

Frank growled and pounds into Gerard as quick as he could "oh fuck baby, touch yourself, I want us to cum at the same time"

Gerard pumped his erection in time with Franks thrusts, he moaned and whined loudly "oh Frankie, I'm gonna cum"

Frank growled "cum, fucking cum for me"

"Oh fuck" he cried out as he came all over his hand, Frank grunts as he came inside Gerard "shit baby" Frank thrusts got slower and sloppier.

Soon Frank pulled out letting cum spill out of his hole "do I still need to get out of bed" Gerard asked making Frank chuckle "maybe we should stay here for a little while longer" he said making Gerard giggle.