Caught In A Skirt

(Inspired from a one shot from my deleted account :( makes me sad to think that all that content is gone)

Gerard quickly ran upstairs and pulled out a box from his closet that contained make up and skirts.

Gerard excitedly pulled on black thigh highs, a black leather skirt that flowed down to his knees and a white bottom up shirt.

Gerard started to apply some make up and smiled as he done so, he could never show his boyfriend this or his parents, they'd laugh at him.

When he finished Gerard took some pictures and sat on his bed with a smile, Gerard felt really pretty and he was happy about that.

"Gerard?"

The boy gasped and looked up at the door to see his boyfriend "Frank, I-I can explain" he whispered worriedly, tears brimming his eyes, he stood up and held his phone tightly in his hand.

Frank smiled "ok then, explain to me why I've never seen you look so beautiful before" he said as he walked into the room.

Gerard looked at him confused "what do you mean" he asked as Franks tattooed hands sliding up and down Gerard's waist slowly.

"I mean you look beautiful, why didn't you tell me you liked to cross dress" he asked as Gerard's hands rest on Franks shoulders "I dunno, I thought you'd laugh at me"

Frank shook his head and chuckled "I could never laugh or make fun of you for this, you look amazing, I just wish you had told me before"

Gerard sighed "I'm sorry Frankie" he whispered making Frank shake his head "don't say sorry, now why don't you kiss me all over and leave lipstick marks"

Gerard giggled and pressed kisses onto Franks cheek and neck, Frank sighed softly before Gerard pressed his lips against Franks.

The kiss was sloppy and rushed, which made the situation so much hotter to Frank.

When they pulled away Frank looked in the mirror and chuckled "jeez you got it everywhere, that's hot, you better do this again"

Gerard giggled "I'll do it for you whenever you want" he said before kissing Franks cheek again.

Frank giggled a bit when he saw Gerard's lips "you're seems to be a little smudged too, why don't I ruin your make up even more"

Gerard giggled seductively and cupped Franks erection softly "cum on my face?" Gerard asked making Frank put his hands on Gerard's shoulders before pushing him down to his knees "you already know it baby"