Crushes

(Smut)

Gerard, Mikey, Dallon and Jamia all sat in Gerard's bedroom talking about school and their crushes.

"Isn't it weird that we all have a crush on a person from the same friend group, Jamia with Lindsay, Mikey with Pete, me with Frank and Dallon with Brendon" Gerard said with a giggle "I heard that they might be passing by later" Jamia said with a blush.

Gerard gasped "my parents will not let them into the house, oh god I am willing to jump out the window so I can see Frank"

Dallon chuckled "dude you were totally making heart eyes to him this morning"

Gerard blushed "he put his arm around me what was I meant to do" he said as a car pulled into the drive, the music was loud making everyone squeal.

Everyone but Gerard pulled their shoes on "aren't you coming Gerard"

Gerard sighed "I wanna but if my parents find out I'm gone, they'll kill me, plus I'm grounded, Mikey isn't, you guys just go ahead, have fun"

Everyone was hesitant but went anyway, once they all climbed out Gerard sighed and turned on the tv, he wouldn't stop them from all having fun.

When everyone got outside Frank furrowed his eyebrows "where's Gerard"

"He's grounded, he told us to go ahead without him" Mikey explained, Jamia looked up at the window and frowned "maybe we should have stayed with him" she said making Frank shake his head "you guys go ahead, I see a ladder and Gerard's window is open"

Everyone got into the car and drove away, Frank smiled and climbed up the ladder.

Gerard was finding a movie when Frank cleared his throat making him jump "Frankie, what are you doing here" he asked with a small smile.

Frank smiled too "well I couldn't just leave you alone up here now could I, besides everyone's got someone, I'd be alone" he said with a pout.

Gerard giggled "come on then"

Frank climbed in and took his shoes off "your bed looks so comfortable" he said as he took off his leather jacket.

Gerard giggled when Frank fell back onto the bed as Gerard put in a dvd.

When Gerard sat down Frank sat up and put his hand on Gerard's thigh "we should take this opportunity, who knows when we'll be alone again" he whispered in Gerard's ear making him smile shyly.

Frank chuckled and curled his index finger under Gerard's chin "hey, look at me" he said lowly.

Gerard looked at Frank and smiled before leaning forward and pressing their lips together.

Frank laid back and pulled Gerard on top of him, their lips moved firmly as Gerard grinds down against Frank.

Gerard pulled back from the kiss and started kissing Franks neck "oh baby, let's get these pants off huh"

Gerard unzipped Franks jeans while Frank worked on Gerard's belt.

When Franks jeans were around his thighs he pulled them off himself before turning them around so Gerard was on the bottom.

Frank smirked down at Gerard as he pulled the boys pants off slowly.

Once they were off Frank took off his shirt, he goes to take off Gerard's hoodie but he was stopped "c-can I keep it on, please"

Frank nods his head and pecked Gerard's lips "of course darling"

They both took their boxers off before Frank pressed his lips against Gerard's.

"Please Frank, I need you" he whispered, Frank smiled and nods his head "where's your lube"

Gerard pointed over at the nightstand, Frank pulled out some lube and a condom "no prep Frankie" he whispered making Frank chuckle.

Frank rolled on a condom and applied some lube before slowly pushing into Gerard.

Gerard gripped Franks shoulders tight and groaned in pain "it's ok baby, you're doing so good" he whispered.

After a couple of minuets Frank bottomed out, he groaned and rests his head against Gerard's shoulder "fuck baby, you're so tucking tight" he whispered out.

Gerard whimpered "move" he whispered making Frank smile and slowly pull out and thrust back in, Gerard moaned softly encouraging Frank to carry on.

"Oh baby, you feel so fucking good" Frank whispered as Gerard pulled his hair softly "oh god faster master"

Frank grunts as he lived faster "oh god baby, I'm your fucking master" he groaned out making Gerard whine.

"Harder master" he moaned out, Frank pressed his lips against Gerard's roughly as he pounded into him "oh god, shit you feel so fucking good"

Gerard sucked a hickey onto Franks neck to cover up his moans a bit.

Frank moaned lowly and started to pounding into Gerard as hard as he could "I'm gonna cum master"Gerard cried out.

"Yes baby, cum hard for your master"

Gerard whined as he came all over his hoodie, Frank groaned and came into the condom.

Frank pulled out slowly and laid his head on Gerard's shoulder "oh fuck, that was amazing" he whispered.

Gerard wrapped his arms around Franks neck "best sex I've ever had" he whispered.