First Meet

(Same height)

Gerard nervously stood in the airport waiting for his lovers plane to land.

"Gerard don't be so nervous" Donna said making Gerard whine "but mom, this is the first time me and Frankie are meeting of course I'm nervous"

Donna chuckled and pats her sons shoulder softly "it'll be alright honey"

Soon there was an announcement that Franks plane was landing "oh my god, I'm gonna die"

Gerard nervously bites his lip as he watched out for Frank, after 20 minuets Frank still wasn't out.

Gerard was starting to worry that Frank wasn't on the plane and that Frank didn't wanna see Gerard.

But he fears were soon soothed when he saw the familiar dark brown hair.

Gerard took off, Donna was shocked that Gerard could run that fast.

Frank noticed Gerard and smiled, he let go of his case and opened his arms for Gerard, they collided only seconds later, Gerard's arms wrapping around Franks shoulders.

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist before nuzzling his face into Gerard's neck.

"Oh baby you're so beautiful in person" Frank said with a thick Italian accent.

Gerard smiled and squeezed Frank a little before pulling away slightly "we better go to my mom, I-I wanna be alone with you"

Frank smirked "oh you do huh"

Gerard blushed and nods his head before pulling away.

******

Gerard closed his bedroom door as Frank took his shoes and jacket off revealing the sleeve of tattoos on his arm "come here" he whispered.

Gerard walked over and shyly stood in front of him, Frank chuckled and took his hand before pulling him close.

Gerard's arms wrapped around Franks waist nervously, Frank smirked and wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist "no need to be so shy darling"

Gerard bites his lip as Frank moved one hand up to Gerard's cheek "can I kiss you"

Gerard nods his head "you don't need to ask" he replied softly before Frank leaned forward and pressed their lips together.

Franks hand moved back down to Gerard's hip as he turned his head slightly, Gerard turned his too before tightening his grip around Franks neck.

A soft gasp escaped Gerard's lips as Frank pressed their body's together roughly, Frank pulled his head back slightly "are you ok"

Gerard nods his head "yeah, just keep kissing me like that" he whispered before kissing him again.

Frank started pushing Gerard back slowly towards the bed, Gerard moved his hands to Franks biceps as his legs hit the bed, Frank pulled away and put his lips against Gerard's neck "Frankie" Gerard whispered as he put his hand in the back of his neck.

Frank pushed Gerard back softly before climbing on top of him "I love you babe" he whispered as he hovered over Gerard.

Gerard gulped and blushed "I love you too Frankie" he whispered making Frank smirk "we can stop if you want"

Gerard gulped again "I-I'm sorry"

Frank shakes his head and pecks Gerard's lips "don't say sorry, I'm ok with not doing anything"

Gerard giggled as Frank kissed his cheek softly "c-could we keep kissing though"

Frank smirked and nods his head before leaning forward and pressing his lips to Gerard's.

Gerard ran his hands up Franks back before threading his fingers through Franks dark brown hair.

"Turn over" Gerard mumbled, Frank understood and got off Gerard but kept their lips connected.

Gerard put his hands on Franks shoulders as he pushed the boy onto his back.

Franks hands rest of Gerard's hips as the other boy laid down and wrapped his arms around Franks shoulders.

"Frankie"Gerard whispered against Franks lips, the other boy opened his eyes "yeah babe"

Gerard giggled softly "I love you"

"I love you too"

Frank slipped his tongue into Gerard's mouth and ran it around the boys mouth.

Gerard squeaked before pressing his tongue against Franks, the kiss got heated but I wouldn't lead too far.

"Frankie" Gerard whispered against Franks lips, Frank smirked and bites down on Gerard's bottom lip before pulling away.

"We should stop" Frank whispered, Gerard pulled away and frowned before getting off of Frank and laying on his side next to him "did I do something wrong"

Frank smirked and looked down at his erection "no, nothing wrong, I wanna about to loose control" he said making Gerard looked down and blush "oh right"

Frank pulled Gerard down to lay his head on his chest "let's just cuddle for now"

Gerard nods his head "sounds good" he whispered.

Frank ran his fingers through Gerard's hair "I love you"

Gerard smiled and put a hand on Franks "I love you too"

The two boys laid there for hours talking about everything and anything and they loved every second.