Flirt

Gerard, Mikey and Ray stood by their lockers while they were waiting for Frank.

"Dude Frank is totally into you, do you not realise how he flirts with you, he almost kissed you last night"

Gerard blushed and looked down "n-no, he's just being friendly"

Mikey scoffed "shut up he had heart eyes for you" he said making Gerard giggle "you really think so?"

Ray smiled "we know so, speaking of him, here comes lover boy" he said.

Gerard blushed as Frank came over and out his arm around Gerard's shoulder "hey Gee" he said with a grin, Gerard smiled "hi Frankie, how are you"

Frank smiled "I'm not too bad, how are you cutie" he asked, Gerard giggled "good" he whispered making Frank smile "how are you so pretty"

Mikey and Ray slowly started to walk away to leave the two boys alone "I'm not pretty" Gerard said shyly and looking down as he held his books closer to his chest.

Frank curled his index finger under Gerard's chin and pushed Gerard's head up "don't hide that pretty little face from me" he said with a small smile.

"Kiss me"

Franks eyes widen "a-are you sure"

Gerard rolled his eyes and grabbed the back of Franks head before pressing their lips together.

Frank caressed Gerard's cheek and moved his arm from around the boys shoulders down to his waist.

"Get a room!" Someone yelled making the two boys pull away and giggle.

Frank pecked Gerard's lips "why don't we go find a storage closet or something huh" he asked with a smirk making Gerard giggle and nod his head.

Frank leads them through the crowd until they got to the bathroom "we'll have to be in here for now" he said before he took Gerard's books and put them on the closed toilet seat.

Frank dropped his bag to the floor and smiled before putting his hands on Gerard's lower back, Gerard wrapped his arms around Franks neck.

They pressed their lips together, Frank held Gerard close as their lips move slowly and firmly.

Gerard held Frank tight as they deepened the kiss, Gerard sighed with delight as Franks tongue explored his mouth.

Gerard's hand made its way onto the back of Franks neck while the other on was on the back of his head playing with his hair.

The bell rang making Gerard jump a bit from the sudden noise, Frank chuckled and pulled away "do you maybe wanna go out tonight, like on a date" Frank asked nervously.

Gerard grinned and nods his head "how could I have been so blind" he said with a giggle "yes I'd love to go on a date with you"

Frank pecked his lips softly "what did you mean by you have been so blind"

Gerard pulled Frank closer "you with all your flirting, I've liked you for a long time but I just thought you were being friendly" he said with a small giggle at the end.

Frank furrowed his eyebrows and chuckled "I almost kissed you yesterday, how did you not know I like you"

Gerard shook his head "I don't know" he said with a small giggle, Frank leaned forward and forcefully pushed against Gerard's lips.

Gerard squealed before kissing back, the kiss was fast and sloppy but the two boys didn't mind.

Gerard's hands tangled into Franks hair, as Frank pushed Gerard against the wall, his forearms resting on ether side of Gerard's again.

Gerard's hands moved to the sides of Franks head the as Frank pushed harder against Gerard.

"Frank! Gerard! Are you guys in here?"

The two boys pulled away and Frank turned his head to the door "yeah what is it"

"We have class, Mrs Swan is looking for you guys" Ray said making Gerard sigh "ok give us another minuet" he said before pressing his lips against Franks again, this time it was slowly and soft.

Their positions stay the same as their lips moved slowly, Frank pulled away slightly to smile at Gerard "you're so pretty" he whispered before pecking the boys lips and pulling away.