Games

(Ddlb, Little Gee and daddy Frankie)

"Get back here you" Frank said as he chased Gerard around the small apartment, the boy squealed and giggled before hiding in the kitchen.

Gerard didn't do a very good job hiding since Frank found him almost instantly, Gerard shrieked and giggled as Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist "I caught you, I win" Frank said with a proud smile.

Gerard whined "no daddy, I was meant to win"

Frank scoffed and rolled his eyes "you win at everything else" he said making Gerard stomp his foot "but I needed to win this one"

Frank looked at Gerard with a stern look "don't be a brat, you know what happens when you start acting like a brat" he said making Gerard whimper "please don't put me in the naughty corner" he said worriedly, Frank sighed "I won't but only if you start behaving"

Gerard nods his head as Frank let go of his waist "tag" Gerard said quickly as he tapped Franks shoulder and ran away, Frank chuckled and shook his head before following him.

Frank ran after Gerard into Franks bedroom, Gerard squealed as he had no way past Frank.

Gerard tried to run past but Frank quickly picked him up by the waist and threw him down onto the bed.

"I'm tired of running around" Frank said as he took his shirt off and laid on top of Gerard.

Gerard giggled and squished Franks face a little, Gerard laughed loudly making him move away.

Gerard giggled before he started tickling Franks sides causing him to jump back.

Frank started ticking Gerard and quickly pushed him into his side before pinning his wrists to the bed.

Frank ticked Gerard's sides making him kick his legs and laugh loudly.

"Daddy stop" he cried out, Frank chuckled "say I'm the best, tell daddy that he's the best" he said with a smile, Gerard giggled and kept kicking his legs "say it baby"

Gerard laughed loudly "you're the best, daddy you're the best" he yelled out making Frank stop, Gerard caught his breath back before tackling Frank to the bed.

Frank giggled as his head hit the pillow, Gerard climbed on top of Frank and leaned down to kiss his cheek "can I put make up on you"

Frank shook his head "not right now baby, maybe later ok" he whispered as he played with Gerard's hair.

Gerard whined but nods his head "hey daddy, do you think we'll last forever" he asked making Frank sigh "baby we've only been dating for 3 weeks, it's a little too early to think about that"

Gerard sighed sadly and nods his head anyway, Frank frowned "don't think I meant it in a way that I don't wanna be with you, I wanna be with you and I hope this will last"

Gerard furrowed his eyebrows "why wouldn't it last daddy" he asked making Frank sigh and bite his lip "well, daddy has never felt as confidant as he wants to be when it comes to you because I'm scared that it wouldn't be enough and you'd find a better daddy with a better and bigger house with more money" he said sadly.

Gerard looked around the small bedroom with a pout "but this is perfect" he said making Frank smile sadly "but I don't have enough money to spoil my prince, I barely have money to get food for when you're here, daddy's are meant to have big houses and loads of money for their baby boy, daddy doesn't have any of that"

Gerard sat up completely out of little space after hearing those words "Frankie, do you really think I care about how much money you have, this place is great, it's a cozy little apartment, I'd rather be here with you than in a big cold mansion" he explained making Frank sit up "you mean it?"

Gerard chuckled "of course I do Frankie, I'm falling in love with you, not your money or for what you have or don't have, it's all you Frankie"

Frank smiled and pulled Gerard into a hug "I'm sorry darling, I just get scared" he said softly as Gerard kissed the side of Franks head "it's ok, you don't have to be scared, there's no place I'd rather be than here"