Please Stop

(Trigger Warning ⚠️ suicide)

Frank sobbed as he ran down the street, his nose was bleeding and he could feel the black eye forming on his face.

It was 2 AM and he got to the bridge, 1875 people have jumped from this bridge since it was built, that would now change to 1876 people after tonight.

Frank stepped Uber the barriers and held on as he looked down at the water, Frank sniffled as he looked down.

This was it.

"Frank"

Frank tired around quickly to see Gerard Way, his bully.

"Leave me alone Gerard"

Gerard stepped closer "Frank come back over, please" he said as he slowly moved towards him, Frank sniffled "no, you always told me to do this, just walk away, pretend you never saw me"

Gerard shakes his head "no, please Frank no"

"Just go, unless you wanna give me a push on your way past, just fucking leave me" he cried out.

Gerard was right behind Frank, he put his arms around Frank's ribcage "I'm not letting you do this Frank"

Frank started to sob as he looked down at the water "get off me, fucking leave me alone, you've told me to do this ever since I moved to this school, you've beat me and called me a faggot for the past 4 years, just leave me alone"

Gerard shakes his head and rests it against Franks head "I'm not leaving until I know your safe, if I have to stand here all night I will"

Frank tried to break free from Gerard's grip but the taller boy had a death grip on him.

"Gerard let me go" he sobbed out, he begged Gerard to let go.

They two on them stayed there for 15 minuets, Frank cried the whole time and Gerard held back the tears "I'm gay too Frank, if you come back over, I'll never bully you again, I'll protect you and if I don't you could always tell the whole school"

Frank shakes his head "I don't wanna go to school, I don't wanna go home and I don't wanna be here anymore" he cried out.

Gerard held Frank as tight as he could "well can I take you out for a ride in my car, talk things through, think a little bit more about what you're trying to do" he said calmly in Franks ear.

Frank gulped before nodding his head, Gerard didn't let go of Frank, he hauled the boy over the barrier in one swift motion.

Once Gerard got him over he turned the boy around and hugged him tight.

Frank hugged back and sobbed into Gerard's chest, it broke Gerard's heart, it hurt to see him like this.

"Come on, my car is just parked over here" Gerard whispered, Frank sniffled and didn't move.

Gerard sighed and picked him up bridal style over to his car, he opened it and sat Frank in the front "relax, I'll get your seatbelt"

Once Frank was buckled in Gerard walked around to the drivers side and got in quickly.

They drove around in silence for a while before Gerard stopped at a beach, It of course was empty but the two boys got out of the car and walked onto the sand.

Gerard held Franks hand as the smaller boy looked out at the sea, the moon light made it easier to see, Frank smiled as he watched the waves crash against each other.

"Woah" he whispered to himself, Gerard smiled and watched as Frank looked with amazement "it's beautiful" he whispered.

Frank looked up at Gerard and smiled "can we go more places" he asked hopefully making Gerard smile "yeah, come on we can drive all around"