You're Fucking Cute

(Ddlb, Daddy Gerard, Baby Frankie)

Frank quickly pulled on fishnets, black short shorts, his misfits shirt that was tucked in and a black unzipped hoodie that was Gerard's.

He was eating for Gerard to get home, he missed his boyfriend and wanted to just be close with him.

Frank heard the front door open and he quickly ran thought the house and into the hall "daddy daddy I've missed you so much" Frank yelled out and he wrapped his arms around Gerard's shoulders.

Gerard chuckled "I've missed you too baby, come on, let's go sit in the living room" Gerard said as he pulled away, he took Franks hand and leads him through to the living room.

Once they got there Frank pushed Gerard down onto the couch before climbing onto his lap "I've missed you so much daddy, I've missed your kisses the most" he said, Gerard chuckled "before we get to the kisses I wanna let you know that you're beautiful and so is your outfit, your ass looks great in those shorts"

Frank giggled "daddy" he whined out making Gerard chuckled "what" he whined in the same way making Frank giggle "can I get my kisses now"

Gerard caressed Franks cheek "use your manners babe"

Frank grinned "please can I have my kisses now daddy"

Gerard smirked "well of course baby but we have to go to the bedroom for them" he said as he stood up and carried Frank.

Frank laughed loudly and held Gerard tight "why do we need to go to the bedroom daddy"

Gerard threw Frank down onto the bed and crawled over him "just for more space babe, you look so good for daddy" he whispered into Franks ear making him shiver "daddy" he whined out as he gripped Gerard's shoulders.

Gerard leaned down and pressed his lips against Franks softly, Frank sighed and ran his fingers through Gerard's hair softly.

Franks legs wrapped around Gerard's waist, Gerard's hand ran down Franks thigh before spanking it softly "daddy" Frank squealed out making Gerard chuckle "what is it baby"

Frank blushed "I'm not in the mood, I just wanna cuddle" he mumbled before looking up at Gerard worriedly "is that ok"

Gerard smiled "of course that's ok baby, why don't we watch a movie and cuddle huh"

Frank nods his head excitedly as Gerard got up "do you wanna be a big boy and watch a scary movie or do you want a kiddy movie"

Frank sat up "uh, a kiddy movie please daddy"

Gerard put on the nightmare before Christmas knowing that they both loved that movie.

Gerard stripped down to his boxers and he laid down, Frank still wore his denim shorts and Gerard's misfits shirt.

Gerard pouts and pulls Frank close "why you still got your shorts on baby"

Frank giggled "I like them, they're cute" he said with a grin, Gerard fiddled with the zip on Franks shorts "yeah they are cute but don't you wanna be comfortable, daddy will give you one of his hoodies"

Frank bites his lip in thought "but I'm too lazy"

Gerard unzipped Franks shorts "well let daddy help then" he said before pulling them down slowly "thank you daddy"

Once they were off Gerard pulled Frank close "there you do baby, now shall I go get that hoodie"

Frank shook his head and wrapped his arms around Gerard's shoulders "no I wanna cuddle"

Gerard kissed Franks cheek "you're so cute baby, my little cutie" Gerard whispered making Frank giggle "daddy" he whined out making Gerard chuckle.

Gerard placed playful kisses against Franks cheek and jaw, Frank giggled loudly and pushed Gerard away playfully, Gerard held Frank tighter "I love you baby"

Frank giggled "I love you too daddy"