That's Messed Up

Gerard steadily made his way to his boyfriends dorm, his stick hitting off the ground as he walked.

Gerard knew how many steps and turns it took to get to Franks door which made him smile.

If you can't tell by now, Gerard is blind

He heard giggling inside the door but ignored it and knocked anyway.

There was quick shuffling behind the door before it opened "h-hey Gee, come in"

The boy walked in the door but when he got into the room he had the feeling someone else was in there.

"Bye Frankie, thanks for the amazing sex" a female voice said before shutting the door, Franks eyes widened as he watched Gerard's smile fall "w-what" he whispered sadly.

Frank didn't say anything, he could only look at the floor, he didn't wanna see Gerard's face.

"Y-you cheated on me?"

Frank opened his mouth to talk but didn't say anything.

"Frankie" Gerard whispered out desperately trying to find the answer, his face showed devastation and desperation "did you cheat on me" his voice wavered as he spoke.

Frank sighed "yes I did but it meant nothing I promise" he said quickly making Gerard shake his head "why would you do this" he whimpered out as tears slid down his cheeks.

Frank gasped and walked over to wipe away Gerard's tears but the older boy smacked his hand away "d-don't touch me"

Frank whimpered at the sharp pain on the back of his hand "I-I'm sorry Gerard" he whispered as he put his hands on Gerard's chest.

More tears fell from Gerard's eyes as the smaller boy rests his forehead against Gerard's shoulder "I-I'm so s-sorry Gerard" he whispered softly, Gerard's heart physically hurt knowing what happened and he old wondered if this had happened before.

So he asked.

"N-no I never done it before, I-I promise, I swear on my moms life" he said desperately, Gerard gulped and nods his head softly as the choked back a sob "i-is this all because I'm blind, a-are you fed up of t-taking care of the blind boy"

Frank whimpered "no Gee no, we were just studying and it moved onto something else, I'm so sorry Gerard, I'm so fucking sorry" he whispered, Gerard finally let the sobs put his hands covering his face "why would you do this to me" he sobbed out, Frank sobbed too "I dunno, I'm so sorry, p-please believe me, it didn't mean anything"

Gerard moved his hands from his face and wrapped them around Franks wrists "that doesn't make it right Frank"

Gerard moved Franks hands from his chest and left go of his wrists, he turned around and tried to find the door "please don't go" Frank said desperately making Gerard shake his head "this is messed up Frank, maybe I was right, maybe I am better off alone"

With that Gerard left the dorm, Frank quickly pulled on his shoes and followed Gerard "Gee, please wait" Frank begged making Gerard stop, Frank bites his lip as tears kept falling down his face "I-I love you Gerard" he whispered.

Gerard shook his head "if you loved me, you wouldn't have done that, while I was thinking how amazing our relationship was, you were having sex with someone else"

Frank bites his lip "I'm sorry Gerard"

The older boy shook his head "you're not sorry that you cheated" he said before turning his head slightly "you're only sorry that you got caught, I'm done Frank" he said before walking away from Frank as quick as he could.