Prom Night

"So Gerard, you got a date for prom then" Ray asked making Gerard sigh and shake his head "let's face it, I'm not going, I don't wanna be there without a date"

Just then Bert McCracken walked over, he was one of the most popular boys in the school and openly bisexual too.

"Hey Gerard, I was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me"

Gerard smiled "y-yeah, th-that would be cool"

Bert smiled "great, I'll pick you up at 7"

******

Gerard nervously fixed his hair as he looked in the mirror, a black suit and tie with a white shirt, his red hair was fluffy on his head which he quite liked.

When he got down stairs Mikey was also dressed and ready for prom "oh my gosh were both going" Gerard said excitedly as he hugged Mikey.

Mikey chuckled "Rays gonna be here any minuet and I can't wait to see how handsome he looks"

After a while of Donna taking pictures and gushing over her sons she told them they could bring some friends over for an after party but nothing too big.

Ray soon came for Mikey leaving Gerard in the house alone.

"Now to wait" he said with a sigh as he sat on the couch.

******

It was now 10 PM and Mikey, Ray, Pete, Brendon and Frank came into the house all cheering and laughing.

Gerard was curled up on the couch as he hugged a cushion in the dark.

Mikey turned the lights on and they all jumped "Gerard you scared the shit outta us, when did you get home"

Gerard sniffles "I never left" he whispered.

The room was silent until Gerard cleared his throat "so, w-who spiked the punch"

Everyone looked at Brendon then laughed "who do you think" Frank said making everyone laugh more.

Frank sat down next to Gerard and pulled him into a hug, Gerard returned it happily "if it makes you feel any better, I got stood up too, my date went with someone else" he whispered.

They pull away and smile at each other sadly "it'll be alright, we can just get drunk instead"

"Who were you meant to go with" Gerard asked, Frank frowned "I asked Bert"

Gerard's eyes widened "he asked me, w-who did he go with instead"

Frank groaned in disgust "fucking Tiffany" he said making Gerard groan too "ew girls"

Frank giggled "say no to boobs and vaginas" he said making Gerard giggle too.

"SHOTS!"

Frank and Gerard were handed a shot each "oh fuck, ok" Frank said as he sat up.

Everyone took a shot and sighed loudly "fuck what was that" Frank asked making Brendon smirk "tequila"

Frank groaned "you know what tequila does to me" he complained making Brendon chuckle "why do you think I gave it to you"

******

It was now 12 and things took a turn Gerard didn't expect, he sure as he didn't expect to be pressed against the kitchen counter by Frank Iero with their tongues down each others throats.

A lot more people turned up, Donna will kill the boys if she finds out but they didn't care, well not Gerard anyway, he was too busy with Frank.

Frank pulled away and smirked "you are one hot mother fucker" he said making Gerard smirk too "not as hot as you"

Frank hummed and put his hands on the sides of Gerard's head "maybe we should continue this in your bedroom"

Gerard nods his head and leads him down to the basement, once they were inside Gerard pushed Frank against the door and held his hips softly "why couldn't I have just went to prom with you, would have been the bed night of my life"

Frank caressed Gerard's cheek "how have I never noticed how beautiful you are"

Gerard bites his lip "we should have sex" he said bluntly "oh we definitely have sex" Frank agreed before Gerard pulled him over to the bed.

******

The next morning both boys woke up in each others arms, Frank smiled as he opened his eyes, Gerard was sound asleep and Frank thought he looked adorable.

Frank then smirked when he saw Gerard's hickey covered neck, Frank bites his lip before pressing wet kisses onto the marked areas.

Gerard woke up and giggled lazily "shit, last night was amazing" he whispered, Frank chuckled "I know, you were screaming for me babe"

Gerard sniggered "well my ass is so fucking sore, damn you fucked me good"

Frank smirked and grabbed Gerard before turning onto his back, Gerard was now on top of Frank, their naked body's pressed together and their semi's too.

Frank shook Gerard's ass in his hands as he groaned "fuck you're ass is amazing, I just wanna hold it all day" he said as he spread his cheeks apart.

Gerard giggled and put his legs on ether side of Franks "does that mean we're gonna fuck again"

Frank smirked "damn fucking right we are" he said making Gerard giggle.

Gerard pecked Frank slips softly before he cuddled into the tattooed boy "but wait a while, my ass is still sore, well just cuddle for now"

Frank chuckled "oh babe, I'm gonna play with your hair a little"

The two of them laid there, Gerard smiled into Franks next as he played with Gerard's hair.