K-5 (Full)

De LeslieHowell021

When five mages emerge into the world of New York, they discover big threats that only they themselves can so... Mais

Info
Rise Of The Mages (Part 1)
Rise Of The Mages (Part 2)
Mage Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
Iron Donna
Phantom
Reptile Brains
Beware of Sapphire
The Darkness
Panic at the Fortress
Nano Attack!
It Came From The Haunting Building
Mage or Monster
New Boys In Town
Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer and Sandra!
TCRI
Lizard Terminator
Donna's Gambit
Enemy Of My Enemy
Kuro's Partnership
Sandra Returns
Fuketsuna
Operation: Detention Breakout
Showdown (Part 1)
Showdown (Part 2)
Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Bats
Follow the Ice
Sandra Unleashed!
Talia Gets Sonically
Target: Casey Jones
Samara and Destroy
The Good, The Bad, And Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Rosa Galicia
Phantom Upgraded
Of Golem and Women
The Manhattan Project (Part 1)
The Manhattan Project (Part 2)
Accel and Mages
Donna's Nevermore
Newtralized and Nebulous!
Pizzaface
The Wrath of Tigress
Legendary Kuraun
Project EVE
Vengance Will Be Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion (Part 1)
The Invasion (Part 2)
Deep Within The Woods
A Fierce Dagger
Buried Secrets
Invasion Of The Punkz Catz
In Dreams
Race With The Demon!
Powers of the Shagon
Spirit Journey
Return To New York
Wolf Hunt
The Crystal and the Luck
Battle For New York (Part 1)
Battle For New York (Part 2)
Casey Jones Vs The Underworld
The Witch Avenger
Clash of the Amazons
Meet Verona Salamander
The Deadly Bite
Mages In Time
Tales of the Mages
Attack of the Mega Shade!
The Venus Doom
The Fourblind Trap
Aliens Seen In New York!
Annihilation Earth (Part 1)
Annihilation Earth (Part 2)
Beyond the Majestic Universe
The Planet of Hegemon
The Crazy World Of Gerti
The Plant Mistress Jade!
Riddle Of The Ancient Sword
Journey To The Center Of Talia's Mind
The Lab of Mosaic
The War In Dimension X
The Ghostly Gaean
Trans-Dimensional K-5
Wrath of the Hydnora
The Evil Of The Witches Seven
The Ever-Lasting Battle
Earth's Last Stand
City At War
Broken Foot and Broken Shadow
The Saiba Lacerta
Mage Gangland
Fleura du Mal
Lady Shadestrike
Darkest Plight
The Power Inside Them
Kùbào VS the Scientists
The Tale of Tigress
Requiem
Owari
Scroll Of The Demodragon
The Forgotten Mage
The Hearts Of Evil
End Times
When Worlds Collide (Part 1)
When Worlds Collide (Part 2)
The Wëather Witćh
Špirit Journëy
Thë Whitë Taišša
Lone Mage And Cubs
The Wasteland Warrior
Carmeggadon
The Curse Of Saskia McTavish
The Crypt of Lucine
The Victoria Experiment
Monsters Among Us!
Wanted: Jinx And Crystallia
The Shadow Walks Again!
The Big Blowout
K-5: Loud House (Part 1)
K-5: Loud House (Part 2)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 1)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 2)
The Key To The Lost Treasure
The Jewel Of The Great Power
Legend of the Dark Son
A K-5 Christmas Caper
Mages Forever (Part 1)
Mages Forever (Part 2)
Upcoming Books

The Impossible Desert

35 1 0
De LeslieHowell021

Out in the blazing sun, Artemis and Cressida approached towards their headquarters that appeared to be a large futuristic black palanquin. They marched inside through the doors inside the lab to see their older sister, who was performing experiments with various potions. She had a tall and slender figure with long vibrant blue hair pulled back into a ponytail and light blue eyes. She wore a black zip-up leotard with a blue stripe down the front and blue cuffs at the head, leg, and arm holes. She also wore black knee-high boots and black fingerless gloves.

"Athena, we need your help." Artemis spoke.

"And what would that be?" Athena asked.

"Help us take revenge on three lone mage warriors and capture the mage twins." Cressida replied.

"Our Gōsutodēmons were worthless against them." Artemis explained. "But if you sent out the upgraded ones to us, then the twins will lead us straight to the Oasis."

Athena turned around to look at her sisters in thought.

"Fine, I'll do it." Athena said. "But, only I'm taking the upgraded Gōsutodēmons on a mystic hunt."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Camilla was driving the Sonicruiser off the road.

"Do you think she could really be your sister?" Regina asked curiously.

"I hope so." Camilla said. "She's got a lot of guts to live in the wild on her own."

"Before our clan was destroyed, they taught us that the Dragoness was the only one who could translate the map to Oasis." Renee explained.

"Can I see this map on your palms?" Diana asked.

Regina and Renee both held up their palms as Diana began scanning the tattoos with her eyes.

"Hmm, doesn't resemble any language I've ever seen. It just looks like gibberish." Diana said.

"Only the Dragoness will know what it means, and the only way to find her is by crossing the impossible wasteland." Regina said.

"So, all we have to do is to drive another desert, no problem." Camilla said with a smirk.

"I won't be so confident, Camilla. The wasteland is miles of the harshest desert imaginable." Ariana warned cautiously.

Camilla gasped in surprise and instantly hit the brakes that stopped the vehicle. Everyone looked to see numerous potholes with quicksand, ruins of the fallen human civilization, rocky platforms, and narrow pathways around the huge drifting sand surface.

"Aw, great." Ezra groaned.

"Quicksand pits!" Ariana and Diana exclaimed.

"Hold on, everyone." Camilla said.

Camilla carefully started to drive the Ariana over the narrow pathway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athena and fifteen Gōsutodēmons stopped their tracks towards the impossible desert. The upgraded Gōsutodēmon were different as they are large bear-like creatures with jet black fur and bony spikes on their backs and arms as well as white bone-like masks. One Gōsutodēmon stood in front of Athena.

"What's the status?" Athena asked calmly.

The Gōsutodēmon responded in an unusual language.

"So, they went off-road." Athena murmured with narrow eyes. "We would be able yo find them if they went into the impossible wasteland, but I will bring the map to my master. We keep moving!"

The Gōsutodēmons roared as they charged forward off-road while Athena rode one of the Gōsutodēmons on its back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Camilla drove the Sonicruiser past the quicksand potholes carefully. Diana sat on the weapon chair and observed the path, but she turned around to see a violent gust of sand coming right towards the vehicle. Diana gasped in fear as she noticed the ground disappearing from her sight.

"Sand storm!" Diana screamed.

Ariana, Ezra, Regina, and Renee gasped in shock as they detected the sand storm from the view screen. Camilla stepped on the gas pedal and the Sonicruiser swiftly drove forward past the large ruins. Diana stared at the large sand storm that was coming closer to the Sonicruiser and quickly jumped inside the vehicle. Camilla drove past the rocks and the Sonicruiser jumped up in the air, causing Ariana and the children to scream when they huddled together on the passenger seat. The Sonicruiser successfully landed on a bridge just as the sand storm disappeared.

"That was close." Ariana sighed in relief.

Camilla drove the Sonicruiser off the road as a dark cloaked figure was watching the vehicle driving from the small hill.

Suddenly, the sound of an alarm woke Regina, Renee, and Diana from their nap.

"Camilla, we got something approaching fast on radar!" Ariana reported as she looked at her computer.

"She's right." Ezra said as he focused his aura senses to detect danger.

Regina, Diana, and Renee looked out the window to see large sand moving fast in the Sonicruiser's direction.

"Hold on!" Camilla shouted.

Camilla stepped on the gas pedal hard and the Sonicruiser drove fast away from the moving sand. The moving sand rammed the vehicle that caught the Sonicruiser to roll into a stop. Camilla busted the roof door open and jumped out as her right eye and her entire body started to glow bright red.

"Diana, get the twins to those boulders!" Camilla shouted. "Ariana, Ezra, you're with me!"

Diana grabbed Regina and Renee under her arms before speeding away. Camilla sprang high into the air with a twisting reverse back flip and swiftly launched a giant red energy sphere to hit the moving sand as a giant wave. The moving sand slid away from the attack that made Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra run away as fast as they can.

"I don't think that attack slow it down!" Ariana shouted as she turned around to see the moving sand getting closer to her and her siblings.

Camilla turned around and gathered a massive amount of red energy in her hand before she fired a ball of energy at the moving sand, but it disappeared when the attack made a direct hit. Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra started climbing up the boulders as Diana, Regina, and Renee looked up in shock.

"Mom! Aunt Camilla! Uncle Ezra! Look!" Diana yelled as she pointed her finger forward.

Camilla and Ariana collectively followed Diana's finger to see a feminine leopard creature jumping out from the sand as it floated right towards them. Before the leopard creature could attack, five mages and one gynoid heard yelling in Japanese language from the mysterious cloaked figure. Everyone gasped in shock as the cloaked figure took off the cloak to reveal herself in front of the five survivors. She kept her slender figure, but she had short blonde bobcut hairstyle. She wore a black halter neck midriff top, black leather pants with a dark orange utility belt, and black knee-high combat boots. She also had black fingerless gloves with dark orange arm bands.

"No way." Ariana and Diana gasped.

"Talia?" Camilla questioned.

"It's her!" Ezra said in happiness.

"The Dragoness?" Regina and Renee murmured.

Talia jumped down and ran forward to hug Camilla tightly.

"Camilla! I thought I'd never see you again!" Talia smiled. She turned to the leopard creature. "Look who it is, Gáta! It's Camilla!"

"What?" Camilla cried with wide eyes.

Gáta landed next to Camilla and started licking the red mage's cheek.

"Gáta? Gáta! Wow. You look so grown up, girl." Camilla said with a grin.

Gáta jumped onto Camilla to the ground, leaving Talia watch with a delightful laugh.

"I can't believe you made it, Talia." Ariana smiled as she walked up to Talia. "After all this time, we thought you were a goner."

"Oh please. Like that mutagen bomb could get rid of me." Talia said with a grin. She put her arms around Ariana for a hug as Ariana hugged her back. "I missed you, girl."

Talia looked over to see Ezra with a heartwarming expression before the two mages hugged.

"I'm glad you made it, Tal." Ezra said.

"You too, bro." Talia replied as they separated. "I've missed that nickname."

Talia turned around to face Diana, Regina, and Renee.

"Are you truly the Dragoness mage?" Renee asked in awe.

"The one and the only, but you can just call me Talia." Talia answered.

"My sister and I are from the Yucca Clan." Regina said. "It was fate that brought us to you."

"It's so great to see you again, Aunt Talia." Diana said with happiness in her glowing eyes.

"You too, Diana." Talia said with a grin as she placed her hand on the gynoid's shoulder.

"How did you make it out here on your own without going crazy?" Ariana wondered.

"It's a long story, but we should get going." Talia replied as she hopped on Gáta's back. "Let's head to my place."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athena and the upgraded Gōsutodēmons have made it to the impossible wasteland by easily avoiding all the obstacles. Athena then noticed that one Gōsutodēmon was sniffing the air.

"Track the scent." Athena said with a dark smile. "We'll find them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gáta accelerated herself on the sand surface as Camilla, Talia, Ezra, Ariana, Diana, Regina, and Renee sat on his back. Everyone looked in surprise when they saw Talia's home was the deserted warehouse.

"Wow, I've never thought this place would be the last standing structure around here." Ariana commented.

"Well, I have been making the place tidy from all the sand storms and acid rain." Talia explained.

As Talia opened the doors, everyone saw a ten-year-old little girl standing at the end of the room as she was holding a pink lollipop goblin mutant in her arms. She had blonde hair tied into two curly pigtails and pink eyes. She wore a double-layered orange dress with white balloon sleeves that end in orange cuffs.

"Mommy's home, Pink Hallow!" A feminine childlike voice spoke.

Pink Hallow hissed happily as he jumped off to hop on Talia's shoulder in delight.

"Pink Hallow, you made it!" Ezra said in delight as Pink Hallow let the teal mage pet him.

"Welcome to my hideout, everyone." Talia said with a smile.

Camilla, Ariana, Ezra, Regina, Diana, and Renee looked around the lit-up warehouse that had TV, food, and water.

"Whoaaa." Diana commented.

"Wow." Regina and Renee said as they looked at the TV that was playing the K-5's favorite TV shows. "Amazing."

"Hey, Talia. Anything to eat around here?" Camilla asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Of course." Talia answered.

Talia snapped her fingers to conjure a lifetime supply of pizza and she opened up a box to reveal delicious pepperoni pizza.

"Dig in!" Talia offered. "I also got plenty of water. I was able to use a fresh food spell and a duplication spell to keep me and my family from starvation."

Camilla immediately picked up a water jug and started drinking with delight. Regina and Renee picked up a water jug to drink some water. Diana stood in front of the ten-year-old girl, who was staring at the gynoid with innocent wonder.

"Hey, Aunt Talia, who is she?" Diana asked, pointing her thumb at the curious girl.

"Oh, that's my daughter Marina." Talia replied.

"Your daughter?!" Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra exclaimed in surprise.

"My adoptive daughter to be precise." Talia said.

"But how did you two survive out here all this time?" Ezra wondered.

"Since the mutagen bomb exploded, Marina lost her parents and I ended up saving her along with Pink Hallow and Gáta with every strength of my magic when we took shelter in the warehouse." Talia explained. "Marina was the only surviving human, so I used the power granting spell to defend herself with magic of her own."

"What about...Kirana?" Camilla asked.

"All I remember is that she was lost inside of that mutagen blast. There's no way she could have survived that." Talia replied with a solemn look. She placed her hands on her older sisters' shoulders. "But on the bright side, I've got my siblings back together. We can be one big happy family again."

"There is a way to tell if she's alive." Ezra said. "If I can track her aura, I may be able to find her."

"Great and wise Dragoness. I do not mean to impose on your hospitality further, but we're seeking for the location of the Oasis." Regina said as she and Renee stepped up in front of Talia.

"We've had this since we were kids, but we can't understand it." Renee added as she and Regina showed Talia the map on their palms.

"I remember creating this map years ago, but I lost it. And now it's a cool-looking tattoo!" Talia exclaimed.

"It's a map?" Ezra asked as he saw the map.

"So, Oasis is real, after all." Camilla murmured.

"Incredible." Ariana said with wide eyes.

Suddenly, an explosion destroyed the wall. Everyone gasped as they saw Athena and the Gōsutodēmons walking into the room.

"We know the twins got the map to the Oasis." Athena said. "Now, hand them over."

"You know, I'm sick of you and your ghostly freaks. Sick and tired!" Camilla snapped as she and the others summoned their magic.

"Take them down, team!" Ezra declared.

Athena snapped her fingers and all fifteen Gōsutodēmons charged forward to attack the survivors. Regina and Renee combined their magic to create a thick wall of cosmic energy in front of them as it wrapped around them into a sphere to defend themselves from the Gōsutodēmons. Camilla created a glowing red ball of energy in between her hands and fired it at three Gōsutodēmons. Pink Hallow jumped high in the air with his glowing pink claws and smashed them down onto two Gōsutodēmons.

"Just like old times again!" Talia smirked.

Talia swung her arms and released two orange crescent-like blade of energy at two other Gōsutodēmons. Marina placed the palm of her hand on the ground and released a telekinetic shockwave that instantly paralyzed five Gōsutodēmons at once, leaving Diana to fire a massive blast of bright purple energy at them from her eyes. Athena formed a ball of blue energy between her hands and fired a large blue energy beam at Ariana, who avoided the attack with a split and formed a barrage of purple energy balls with bright purple static around it to fire them at Athena that sent her to the wall. Ezra blasted five teal energy balls at five Gōsutodēmons that sent them straight out the window.

"Hurry up and grab the twins!" Athena demanded.

Two Gōsutodēmons formed a black energy ball in their hands and fired them at Regina and Renee, engulfing the twins in a crimson bubble around them that made Regina and Renee fall asleep. Camilla turned around from the defeated Gōsutodēmon to watch the twins being dragged away from the room.

"Regina! Renee!" Camilla shouted in shock.

Athena backflipped out of the warehouse and jumped onto one of the Gōsutodēmon's back as they took off with the captive twins.

Camilla sped out of the warehouse and jumped inside the Sonicruiser. She opened the hatch and sat on a black futuristic two-wheeled motorcycle. Camilla then drove off to chase after Athena and the Gōsutodēmons. Athena turned around to see Camilla with narrow eyes.

"Destroy her!" Athena ordered.

Eight Gōsutodēmons turned around to face Camilla, who drove past them while delivering a series of slashes with her red energized claw that destroyed them. One Gōsutodēmon turned around to impale its arms that caused huge claw blades moving across towards Camilla from the ground, but Camilla immediately avoided them in a nick of time. But the claw blades kept moving straight towards Talia's home.

"Nooo!" Camilla shouted.

Then suddenly, the warehouse was blown to pieces that destroyed the entire place.

"I will avenge all of you!" Camilla screamed.

Camilla stomped on the gas pedal and revved her motorcycle. Another Gōsutodēmon spun around to create a large black sphere out of energy and shot it forward at Camilla in a huge explosion.

"That'll take care of her! Let's head back!" Athena ordered her Gōsutodēmon. "We have a meeting with the Scale Tail Clan!"

Unknown to Athena, Camilla pursued after her and the Gōsutodēmons in camouflage mode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, two Gōsutodēmons released Regina and Renee from the bubble in the cage. One Scale Tail member closed the door just when the twins woke up from their sleep.

"You three are gonna be in that cage for a long time. Have fun." The Scale Tail mutant said.

Two Scale Tail mutants and two Gōsutodēmons walked away as a female mutant meerkat hissed at them.

Outside, two Scale Tail guards were keeping watch until one of them disappeared from his post.

"Hey!" The other Scale Tail guard spoke.

The Scale Tail guard turned around just before a large mutant turtle covered his mouth. As the reptilian mutant fell to the ground, five Gōsutodēmons arrived to strike the turtle mutant. But Camilla dropped down in front of the mutant turtle and formed five thick masses of red energy around her body as she fired them at the Gōsutodēmons that knocked them all out, causing them to explode on the ground.

Camilla then turned around to face the mutant turtle. They both became suddenly stunned and stood speechless as they finally found each other before their very eyes.

"Raph?" Camilla gasped.

"Hello, Camilla." Raph grinned.

Camilla became overcome with emotion and ran towards Raph, who held his arms towards his wife. They kissed briefly and stared happily towards each other.

"Oh, Raph. I've missed you so much." Camilla said with a smile.

"You and me both." Raph smiled back. He then opened the roof door. "But we have to save Mira."

"And Regina and Renee too." Camilla added.

"Who's Regina and Renee?" Raph asked.

"Long story." Camilla replied. "But who's Mira?"

"Also, long story." Raph answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Scale Tail mutants kept close eyes on Mira, Regina, and Renee. One of them chugged water from his jug and then turned to the captives.

"Aw, are you thirsty?" One Scale Tail mutant asked mockingly.

The Scale Tail mutant threw his water jug to the captives. Mira took the water jug, but she found it empty.

"Ugh! Stupid, jerk-face reptilians!" Mira said as she threw the jug at the Scale Tail mutant's face.

"Hey!" The Scale Tail mutant shouted.

The Scale Tail Clan leader Imperius and the mutant honey badger cyborg Verminator appeared from behind the reptilian mutants.

"Aw, great, these two horn-nobs again." Mira muttered.

Verminator stretched his arm towards Mira and pulled her forward while holding her arm.

"Hey!" Renee cried.

"Leave her alone, freaks!" Regina yelled.

Suddenly, two long dark green energy whips wrapped around the twins' wrists and pulled them to the bars.

"Now, girls, be nice."

Imperius, Verminator, and the Scale Tail mutants spun around to see a nineteen-year-old mage walking forward with her glowing dark green hands. She had a tall and slender figure with long vibrant green wavy hair and light green eyes. She wore a black zip-up leotard with a green stripe down the front and green cuffs at the head, leg, and arm holes. She also wore a black knee-high boots and black fingerless gloves.

"Aphrodite. It's good to see you." Imperius said as he and his clan members bowed at the mage's presence.

"Likewise, Imperius." Aphrodite grinned. She looked down at the tattoos on the twins and Mira. "Looks like Verminator and Athena were right. These girls have map."

"Transcribe it." Imperius ordered as he turned to a lizard mutant translator.

"As you wish, Imperius Reptilicus." The Scale Tail Scribe said as he held a book in his hands.

Mira hissed at the mutants and the mages while Renee and Regina glared at them.

"This is a blessed day. My master, Maximus Kong, has been seeking the green place for many years now." Verminator explained as he clenched his fist.

"I cannot translate it." The Scale Tail Scribe informed. "The map is gibberish."

"No! Tell us how to read it, child." Verminator demanded.

Mira bit Verminator on the nose that made him shout in pain. Regina and Renee fired a medium-sized sphere of cosmic energy at him that knocked the honey badger mutant to the ground.

"Ugh! You taste like an old, dead rat, Verminator." Mira commented.

Verminator roared at Mira, Regina, and Renee in anger.

"Calm yourself, Verminator Rex." Aphrodite said as she released the twins from her magic.

"They will tell us everything...when they're drying out from thirst." Imperius said.

Imperius, Verminator, Aphrodite, and the Scale Tail Scribe walked away to leave two other lizard mutants guarding the captives.

After Raph and Camilla watched the leaders walking away, Camilla quickly took out one Scale Tail guard with a multi-hitting roundhouse kick as Raph knocked the other Scale Tail guard out and stepped him to grab the key.

"Red Stripe, you're alive!" Mira exclaimed happily.

"Well, couldn't leave my favorite meerkat behind, could I?" Raph smiled as he opened the door.

"So, you're Mira. It's nice to meet you." Camilla said with a smile.

"Thanks for rescuing us, mom!" Renee exclaimed with a smile.

Camilla and Regina looked surprisingly at Renee.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean..." Renee said with a frown.

"It's all right, Renee. I understand." Camilla said as she hugged Regina and Renee. "I'm just glad you and your sister are okay."

"Where are the others?" Mira asked.

Raph stared down at Mira with a sad face. Regina and Renee noticed that Camilla was looking down at the ground with a frown.

"Thank you, Raphael." Mira said as she hugged Raph gratefully.

Raph stood in surprise and hugged Mira back. Regina and Renee hugged Camilla back that made the red mage hug the girls tighter.

One of the Scale Tail guards managed to ring the alarm to alert the entire Scale Tail Clan.

"Of course that had to happen." Raph groaned.

Raph, Mira, Camilla, Regina, and Renee started running through the hallways. Mira jumped on one Scale Tail lizard to attack him.

"Move, girls!" Raph shouted.

One of Scale Tail lizard swung an iron at Raph, who pushed him to the ground.

"Go, go, go, go!" Raph yelled.

Camilla punched past another Scale Tail guard and Mira took the other Scale Tail guard down from the entrance as the Scale Tail members chased after them. Regina and Renee began shooting out cosmic lasers at the Scale Tail members from all of their fingers. Raph, Mira, Camilla, Regina, and Renee got cornered from the front by a squad of the lizard mutants. Raph and Camilla got surrounded as Mira, Regina, and Renee fend some of the lizard mutants off until the Scale Tail guards grabbed them. Imperius, Verminator, and Aphrodite walked up to Raph and Camilla.

"Turtle, I should have known you weren't dead...yet." Verminator said to Raph.

"So, you are the mage who defeated my sisters." Aphrodite said to Camilla as she placed her hands on her hips. "You might be worth a challenge. Take her to my palanquin."

"Take him to the pit." Imperius ordered.

Verminator kicked Raph in the face and Aphrodite delivered a swift punch at Camilla's face. The Scale Tail guards dragged Raph and Camilla away as Verminator Rex laughed evilly.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.5K 52 13
Raphael X Reader
238 1 20
It took them 5 years to be ready, to come back to New York and take back there home. Raphael was happy with his life, he at first wanted to be with J...
5.9K 560 58
It's been confirmed by many scientists that there is more than one galaxy. So many, in fact, that is it inpossible to explore all of them. The techno...
16.2K 636 48
Nine Turtles with their own set of personalities, strengths, and weaknesses learn that one is starting to change sides, and one of them is encouragin...