My favorite Mary

بواسطة CrystalAllen675

Rory has worked on the campaign trail and years later her life seems to be crashing around her when she recon... المزيد

Chapter 1: Rory's life
Chapter 2: Tristan's Life
Chapter 3: A walk in Central Park
Chapter 4: Are you serious?
Chapter 5: A night out on the Town
Chapter 6: I am moving to NYC
Chapter 7: Can it really be this great
Chapter 8: Mr. Toad's wild ride
Chapter 9: This feels right
Chapter 10: Date Night
Chapter 11: Your body is a wonderland!
Chapter 12: Everybody loves Trory
Chapter 13: Unexpected News!
Chapter 14: Old friends are the Best
Chapter 16: X'S and O's!
Chapter 17: Christmas in NYC and Stars Hollow
Chapter 18: Holidays together
Chapter 19: New Years Eve troubles
Chapter 20: Time to plan a wedding
Chapter 21: Guests arrive for the big day
Chapter 22: One more day
Chapter 23: Miss to Mrs.
Chapter 24: Reception Time
Chapter 25: A Martha's Vineyard Honeymoon
Chapter 26: Who is the Heiress?
Chapter 27: Gender Reveal!
Chapter 28:Honeymoon and Babymoon
Chapter 29: Getting ready for our bundle of Joy
Chapter 30: Looking for our forever home
Chapter 31: Welcome to our new home
Chapter 32: Baby shower
Chapter 33: Graduation day
Chapter 34: Our fresh start
Chapter 35: House warming party
Chapter 36: New addition to the family
Chapter 37: Vistors welcome
Chapter 38: Sleepless nights
Chapter 39: Getting back to normal
Chapter 40: Growing up
Chapter 41: The big one
Chapter 42: A big surprise
Chapter 43: A great Loss
Chapter 44: Moving on is hard
Chapter 45: Things are looking up
Chapter 46: The Big Two
Chapter 47: Our first family vacation
Chapter 48: Are we or aren't we?
Chapter 49: Big brother
Chapter 50: Gender Reveal
Chapter 51: Michael's three and his new room
Chapter 52: Brayden's baby shower
Chapter 53: Almost time to welcome the new baby
Chapter 54: Daily routines
Chapter 55: Trouble in paradise
Chapter 56: Life is getting back to normal
Chapter 57: Em and Brayden's First Birthday
Chapter 58: Daddy's little girl
Chapter 59: Through the years
Chapter 60: High school days
Chapter 61: Graduation Day #1
Chapter 62: College Life
Chapter 63: Final Chilton Graduation
Chapter 64: Move-in day
Chapter 65: Empty nest
Chapter 66: First Yale graduation!
Chapter 67: Fatherly Advice
Chapter 68: Martha's Vineyard
Chapter 69: Yale Graduation#2
Chapter70: Wedding Bells ring
Chapter 71: Daddy's little girl is all grown up
Chapter 72: It's a grand time for a new baby
Chapter 73: Wedding blues
chapter 74: Epilogue

Chapter 15: Christmas Vacation!!!

836 19 5
بواسطة CrystalAllen675

Tristan's POV:

So, today I have one last class to finish before our break begins. I packed my bags last night and Rory is packing hers now. We are leaving on a red-eye flight tonight to Belgium. I am so excited to take Rory on vacation. 

Her morning sickness has finally almost gone away. They went to the doctor and found out she was five weeks and four days along. She is due around July 8th. I am so excited about our future. 

She knows we are going to Bruges, Belgium for twelve days. We will leave on the twenty-third and arrive early on the twenty-fourth. I am going to propose to her this weekend. Then, we can spend the rest of our time there enjoying the sights and having fun. 

Only thirty minutes until the class ends and I can go home and see my girl. I am missing her like crazy luckily. I decided to do two extra courses this year plus summer. So I won't have to do the four years. I will graduate in eighteen months. So, our baby will still be young. I am going to open a counseling office once I complete this degree.

That way  Rory and I can still have a decent life and I can be home on the weekends. I have already figured out my office hours will be from nine until four Monday through Thursday. She has spoken to both of her grandmothers about the heiress title she is going to be taking on. 

They both agreed she can stay in New York with me until I complete my degree then we will be moving back to Hartford. 

I am excited about our trip I get twelve days to spend with Rory alone. No interruptions and nobody we have to visit until Christmas Eve. I am really hoping when we return she is wearing my ring. The ring that says she is my future and I am hers. 

Class is finally over and I grab my stuff and leave. I walk out the door and I look and see Rory standing by the coffee cart. 

I walk over to her and her face lights up with a big smile. I hug her and it feels so good to have her in my arms. Today was a long day I had four classes to get through.

"Hey, baby. How was your day? What are you doing here?"

"My day was great babe and I decided to surprise you. I missed you and just decided to come to campus and grab a coffee."

Well, I am very happy you decided to surprise me. I didn't think that class would ever end so I could go home and kiss my girl that I was missing like crazy."He leaned down and kissed her.   

Rory's POV:

I have all my bags packed. We are leaving tonight and won't return until Christmas Eve. Tristan is taking us to Belgium and I am so excited. I went one time for a story but I wasn't there but a few days. 

I have all my stuff moved to the living room close to the front door. I am so glad my morning sickness is pretty much gone. 

I can't wait to get to Belgium and try all their chocolates and cookies. I get to spend twelve days with Tristan alone. It is the most time we have spent together without him having to go to school or me having to go to Stars Hollow. 

I am done packing and it is really boring at home without Tristan. I think I am going to surprise him on campus and get me some coffee. I know his last class ends at three. I can leave now and barely get there before it ends. 

I throw my shoes on and grab my coat. I leave and arrive on campus ten minutes later. I am standing there at the coffee cart when I see my boyfriend and he is so sexy. I see a few girls watching him. 

He looks over and sees me standing there. His whole face lights up and he makes his way to me. He walks over and immediately wraps his arms around me and hugs me. I notice the other girls giving me nasty looks. 

Tristan doesn't even notice them he walks right past them as they look at him. I am the only one he sees. 

"Looks like you have a fan club and they don't like me very much. They are giving me some nasty looks."

Tristan turns around and sees three girls. He wraps his arms around my waist and they smile at him. 

"That is Tina, Brittney, and Paige. They have been giving me the eye since I started school. Paige even asked me out last month. I told her I am in a relationship and I am sorry but that will never happen. They are always near my classes almost like stalking me."

He walks their way holding my waist. "Hey, Tina, Brittney, and Paige. This is my girlfriend Rory Gilmore."

"Rory, what type of name is that? Hey Tristan. We are having a party tonight. You should come. You as well Rory. It will be a lot of fun."

"Thanks for the invite girls but me and Rory are going to Belgium tonight for vacation. Besides I wouldn't take my girl to a party she can't have fun at. Rory is pregnant and she can't drink."

"Oh, so you are going to be a father. That's cool I guess. I am not ready to be a parent anytime soon I mean we are only twenty-one."

"Yep, I get that luckily for Tris and me, we are thirty-two so we are ready for a family." Rory smiles as she looks up at Tristan.

He smiles at her and brings her closer. "That is so right baby. We are ready to start our family. I can't wait to have more children with you and build our life together."

The three girls look at him and give them a fake smile. "Well, we must be going. Congrats on the baby both of you." They wave and walk off.

"I guess they don't want to talk about our family." He busted out laughing. "I am really glad you decided to surprise me. Are you hungry? We can stop on the way home and grab some late lunch. I am cooking dinner for you and our baby before we leave on vacation."

"When we return we will go to the apartment and grab the gifts maybe take a nap and then head to Stars Hollow. Does that sound okay baby?"

 "That sounds perfect. I am starving. My guess would be they didn't like meeting me and finding out that we are going to have a baby."

"Well, that's just too damn bad for them because you are the only woman I have eyes for and we are having a baby. I love you and only you well I love our little bean in there too." He kissed her again and they left campus. 

They stopped at a restaurant on their way home. Then made their way home after finishing their late lunch. Tristan wrapped his arms around her as they sat down on the couch. He pulled her into his lap. 

She kissed him and their kisses quickly turned into making love right on the sofa. afterward, they cuddled up on the sofa until she pulled him up so they could shower. 

"I like just lying here holding you after we make love. Why can't we just lay here for a little bit?"

"Because my sexy man we have a plane to catch in four hours we need to get to the airport. We have to shower and fix dinner. Then, clean the kitchen before we leave for the next two weeks. I really wished we could spend our first Christmas here together alone."

"Me too baby but Lorelai would never go for that. We will have lots of Christmases to spend together. Once our baby is born we will ensure that all our Christmas days start at our house. Maybe we can even invite your mom, Luke, and Emily to our house next year. That way we can spend Christmas at home."

"By the way, I bought you some Christmas pajamas it's a Lorelai thing. You have to wear them on Christmas morning."

"Babygirl I will do anything you ask of me even wearing Christmas pajamas. I am just happy to have you back in my life and now starting a family together. Where we get to start our own family traditions and teach them to our children."

"How many kids do you want Tristan?"

"I would like at least two. I will happily give you as many as you want. If you want twenty then we will make twenty tiny Rory and Tristan babies."

"I am not having twenty kids. I would be good with two. I would like one of each a boy and a girl. A little Tristan and a little Rory." 

He put his arm around her and said, "I can picture our perfect little family." He raised up off the couch. "So, shower, dress, then dinner."

Two hours later:

They were loading their bags on the cart to take downstairs. She smiled as they were loaded into the limo they were taking to the airport. 

They arrived at LaGuardia airport and checked in. They were flying first class to Belgium. It was a seventeen-hour flight. They had one stop to make on the flight. Tristan and Rory arrived at their gate just as they began boarding for first class. 

They boarded the plane and found their seats. They were seated in the first row which meant they had even more room. They sat down and placed their drink orders and food orders. They cuddled up and sat back and enjoyed the flight. 

They arrived in Brussels, Belgium. They found their limo waiting outside with a sign. The driver loaded their bags and then they sat back looking at the scenery. 

Rory had no idea that Tristan had arranged for the last two days to be spent in Brussels. They would then depart their Hotel and head to Hartford. 

They arrived at Relais & chateaux Heritage Hotel and Tristan had booked them a Junior suite overlooking Belfry Tower. The room had two rooms. The sitting room had two chairs and a sofa. The bedroom had a king-size bed with a desk, a table, and two chairs. The room had a marble ensuite bathroom that had a jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. 

The room included a Nespresso machine for coffee which Rory fell in love with. Tristan had ordered a romantic package that included a breakfast buffet with champagne daily, a four-course dinner daily complete with wine pairings, a private horse carriage ride tour through medieval Bruges, and a romantic boat tour on the romantic canals of Bruges. He also ordered a spa day from Le Moment for both of them. 

As well as nightly Belgian chocolates and champagne. He had asked that the champagne not be opened before they delivered them to his room. He was going to ship several of the unopened bottles back home.  

They relaxed in their room it was almost two in the afternoon in Belgium. They slept most of the flight. 

"Let's unpack and then we can shower to get the flight off of us. Can we just relax today?"

"Sure, baby if that is what you want to do. We can relax and just chill out in the room. We have dinner reservations in the restaurant but I can cancel those and have our food served in our room if you prefer."

"Yes, cancel them for tonight. I would just prefer to lay down after we shower and we can watch tv and just talk. 

2 days later:

They were walking around the cobblestone streets. Tristan was ready he needed to do this so he could finally stop being so nervous. He wanted to propose and then spend the rest of the night celebrating in bed. 

He walked toward the bridge. He began telling her the story. This is called the lake of love. It is the story of  Minna who escaped and ran into the forest. When Stromberg finally found her she died of exhaustion in his arms. This lake was named after her and this bridge is called The bridge of love in her honor. If you walk over the bridge and kiss your loved one it will become eternal love and we will forever be in love. 

He stops in the middle of the bridge kneels down on one knee and says, "Rory, I am so in love with you, I have loved you from the moment I first laid eyes on you at Chilton. I have loved you every day even when I got sent off even tho I thought I may never see you again. Then one day in Central Park something caused us to cross paths and I believe that was fate. We have a baby on the way and I honestly don't see any sense in waiting."

"So, Lorelai Leigh Gilmore Rory my Mary, Will you make me the happiest man on earth and do me the honor of becoming my wife? Will you marry me?"

Rory's eyes filled with tears. She smiled and all she could do was shake her head. She jumped in his arms. "Yes, Tristan I will marry you. I love you so much."

He wrapped his arms around her and swung her around. He kissed her and then placed the ring on the third finger of her left hand. 

She held her hand up and looked at the ring. It was a huge princess-cut ring with a diamond in the center and smaller diamonds around the big diamond, it was white gold. It was beautiful. They walked the rest of the way over the bridge and kissed at the end. Then walked back over to the other side and kissed again.

"I have to call my mom and tell her the good news. I am so happy Tristan we are engaged. I am afraid to tell either of my grandmas. They are going to want a big society wedding and I don't want that."

"Hey, look at me we will have whatever wedding we want. This is our wedding, not theirs. How soon do you want to get married?"

"I don't know. How about you?"

"I would like to be married before our baby is born. I would like to get married within the next two or three months."

"Really? That soon. Yes, let's do it. Let's get married before the baby is born."

"Really Mare? You would be okay with us planning a wedding in just a few months? Hey we can get married right after classes let out for Spring break and then we can take off for our honeymoon. That would be the first week in March. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great. I can't wait. I love you Tristan Michael Dugray." They walked back to the Hotel. 

"I figured we could spend the rest of our day celebrating in our room," Tristan said with a smirk on his face. 

"Oh yes, please. That sounds amazing. For some reason being pregnant has my libido in overdrive."

"I am not complaining one little bit baby."

They spent the entire day and night in bed. Until they were completely exhausted they laid down and Rory laid her head on Tristan's chest as they did every night and finally drifted off to sleep. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.8K 283 50
Rory is a Sophomore at Yale, she is crazy about Logan, but he wants to be a playboy. She gets invited to Finn's birthday party by Robert. Logan is ve...
69.6K 1.7K 52
This story takes place 7 years after Rory turned down Logan's proposal. What happens when Logan and Rory run into each other in New York City? Loga...
90.1K 2K 42
Set after those final four words- what will Rory do? How is she going to tell the father? How will Lorelai react? This is a ROGAN story
4.5K 78 9
LUKE & LORELAI ❝i don't have many people in my life who are in my life permanently, forever.❞ ❝but there is no one who will be...