Haikyuu Imagines

By jachary4eva

There will be: Lemon/Smut 🍋 Fluff☁️ Angst/Sad☔️ Yandere⛓ Started: 10/13/20 - Ended ?/?/? More

!Short Intro!
Yu Nishinoya ☔️
Koshi Sugawara 🍋
Ryunosuke Tanaka ☁️
Toru Oikawa 🍋
Shoyo Hinata ☔️
Kotaro Bokuto ☔️
Tobio Kageyama ☁️
Kei Tsukishima ☁️
Daichi Sawamura ☔️
Yū Nishinoya ☁️
Tetsuro Kurro 🍋
Ryunosuke Tanaka ☔️
Shoyo Hinata ☁️
Kotaro Bokuto 🍋
Kei Tsukishima ☔️
Koshi Sugawara ~ ☔️/☁️
Tobio Kageyama ☔️
Yū Nishinoya ☔️
Tadashi Yamaguchi ☔️
Kei Tsukishima ☔️/☁️
Ryunosuke Tanaka ☔️
Tsukishima ☁️
Kenma ☔️/☁️
Kuroo 🍋
Tobio Kageyama ☔️
Tadashi Yamaguchi ☔️
Toru Oikawa ⛓
Daichi Sawamura ☔️
Tsukishima Kei ☔️
Kenma ☁️
Daichi Sawamura ☔️
Koshi Sugawara ☁️
Kei Tsukishima ⛓
Ryunosuke Tanaka ☔️
Tobio Kageyama ☁️
Tetsurō Kuroo ⛓
Tobio Kageyama ☁️☔️
Ryunosuke Tanaka ☔️
Shōyō Hinita ☁️/🌧
Kenma Kozume ☔️
Asahi Azumane⛓️
Yū Nishinoya ☔/ ☁️
Kotaro Bokuto ☔
Yu Nishinoya ☔
Ryunosuke Tanaka ☔
Hajime Iwaizumi ☔️

Tobio Kageyama ☁️/☔️

482 6 0
By jachary4eva

Warnings: Swearing ~ pregnancy

Y/n quickly stood up from her spot on the bench and grabbed a few water bottles to pass out to the worn out boys who had just finished practice.

"Good job guys" The y/n/c haired girl smiled at the boys.

"Oh Hinata, I rewrote your notes for you" Y/n looked over at the red headed boy "It's in my back pack"

"Really!? Thanks you're the best!" Hinata chirped.

Y/n turned away from the boy and continued to hand the taller boy their orange water bottles.

"What's this white stick?" Hinata asked pulling out a small package that had a 'white stick' in it.

"Huh?" Y/n turned around to face the boy.

Y/n's eyes widened as her stomach dropped.

"Hinata-" Y/n began.

"What is it?" Nishinoya ran over to Hinata.

"I don't know, it has a plus sign on it" Hinata shrugged and handed him the stick.
(The "stick" has a cover on it! DW!)

"No don't-" Y/n tried to rush over but Tanka brushed past her.

"Is it a calculator?" Tanaka asked.

"Have you ever even seen one?" Tsukishima asked.

The tall blond walked towards the boys and grabbed Nishinoya's arm to see what they were looking at. The blonde's eyes widened as he looked over at his team manager who had tears prickling her eyes.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kageyama asked as he walked over.

Y/n tried to run over to the boys but Kageyama was already there and looking at the test.

"What the.." Kageyama mumbled as he read the packaging.

Kageyama's eyes darted over to Y/n who was only a few feet in front of him.

"Y-You're-" Kageyama mumbled.

"L-look I-" Y/n tried to speak.

Y/n wanted to say something but she didn't know what to say. The girl's y/e/c eyes just stared into Kageyama's navy blue ones.

"Oh god.." Kageyama muttered under his breath before he grabbed his bag.

The boy made his way to his girlfriend, of a year, and shoved the item into her chest before walking out of the gym.

Y/n stood there in shock with the pregnancy test in her hands while tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Y/n.." Kiyoko put her hand on the girls shoulder.

"I have to go" Y/n quickly ran over to her bag and zipped it up before tossing it over her shoulder.

"Wait- what's happening?" Tanaka asked as Y/n ran out of the gym.

"She's pregnant" Tsukishima bluntly spoke "And it seems to be Kageyama's"

"Oh..." Hinata mumbled under his breath.

~At Home~

"I'm home" Y/n called through her house.

"What's this?" Y/n's father asked.

The 5'9 man popped out of the hallway with a box in his hand.

"Dad- I can explain" Y/n began.

"I'm listening"

Y/n's father had a mix of fear and anger flowing through his body, but his face only showed one of those two. Anger.

"I- I" Y/n tried but she was quickly cut off as tears trickled down her cheeks "I didn't mean to"

The man's eyes softened as he looked at his little girl.

"I don't mean to" Y/n cried.

Y/n squeezed her eyes shut as her right hand cupped her mouth. Her father walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders pulling her in.

"It's ok..." Her father mumbled into her y/h/c colored hair.

"I'm sorry" Y/n cried a little softer.

"I'll be here, whatever you choose to do I'll be here"

"Thank you.." Y/n mumbled into her dad's chest as she wrapped her arms around his middle.

~Next day at school~

Y/n slowly made her way through the halls as she looked around at the students. She wanted- no needed to talk to Kageyama. After all it takes two to make a baby.

No matter how much Y/n searched she couldn't find the raven haired boy. She looked outside, in his first period classroom, and at all of the milk vending machines but he wasn't there.

"Hinata!" Y/n shouted once she saw the orange haired boy.

"uh- Y/n" Hinata mumbled as the girl got closer to him.

"Hinata-" Y/n started.

"Look I'm really sorry! I didn't know what it was please don't hate me!" Hinata shouted as he bowed down.

"Hinata stop" Y/n mumbled.

Hinata slowly stood up straight and looked up at the girl who was about 2 inches taller than him.

"I- I don't hate you" Y/n breathed "I just wish it didn't happen the way it did"

"I'm really sorry" Hinata said again.

"Look I'm not mad ok?" Y/n gave him a sincere smile "But do you know where Kageyama is?"

"Uh the gym I would guess" Hinata rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yes! Why didn't I think of that! Thank you Hinata!" Y/n pulled the boy in for a quick hug before she ran off to find the sixteen year old boy.

The sound of a balls being smacked against the hardwood floor echoed in Y/n's ears as she pulled the steel door open. As Y/n opened the door the loud creaking caught Tobio's attention. His eyes moved from the ball in his hand to the girl then back to the ball.

"I- I need to talk to you" y/n's voice flew into Kageyama's left ear.

"Yeah.." Tobio mumbled.

Y/n slightly closed the door and set her bag next to Kageyama's before she made her way over to the raven haired boy.

"I'm keeping the baby" Y/n simply told her boyfriend "If you don't want them you don't need to be in their life"

Kageyama went to say something but Y/n beat him to it.

"My dad knows, he told me he would support me so I don't need you" Y/n looked down at her hands "I- I know what it's like to grow up with one parent- it's hard. I'm not trying to guilt trip you ok? If you don't want a baby then you don't want a baby."

Y/n paused for a second to hold back her tears before continuing.

"I- I want this baby ok? I know it's just a clump of cells but I can't seem to brush off the fact I could have a baby- our baby. I'm not asking you to give up on your dreams and become a dad, I wouldn't ever ask you to that. I just want you to think about everything and all your options before you throw everything ok?" Y/n rambled on "I- I won't hate you if you leave, that's your choice. I won't be happy but I won't hate you for it. "

Y/n didn't know exactly where she was going with the topic, she was all over the place as she tried to speak everything that was on her mind.

Y/n looked up into the boy's blueberry eyes as she wiped her sweaty hands on her uniform skirt.

"Please say something" Y/n mumbled.

"I-I" Kageyama muttered "I'm not leaving"

"Y-you're not?" Y/n quietly asked.

With those three words it felt like a all of the weight on her shoulders were lifted off.

"No" Kageyama shook his head softly.

Kageyama had his own tears prickling his eyes as he grabbed both of Y/n's hands.

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise" Kageyama pulled the girl close to his chest.

There was a peaceful silence in the air as Kageyama rested his chin on Y/n's hair.

"I hope it doesn't have your height" Kageyama mumbled.

"What?!" Y/n pushed herself away "I'm not that short!"

"I'm just saying they're gonna be playing volleyball so they should be tall"

"Oh shut up" Y/n smiled as she shoved the boy softly and chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 7.1K 46
THIS BOOK IS SO CRINGE I WROTE MOST OF THE CHAPTERS IN 2019-2020 SORRY ᴜᴍ, ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ |closed| (ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ; ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ) ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇᴍ...
126K 3K 20
haikyuu!! characters x reader compilation of haikyuu soulmate au's [ Let me bring you to a world of fiction. ] entire cover belongs to me drawings be...
256K 4.7K 40
Fluff and angst I have a lemon book Requests are open This book would be mostly underrated characters
186K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyū x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyū or its characters and I most defi...