His Property

Von l_michelle11

Emery is a sweet and innocent 19 year old girl with a dream. It all changes when she gets kidnapped by mafia... Mehr

Introduction!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
The OTHER character list :)
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
Sequel?
SEQUEL!

Chapter Twenty-Five

8.8K 180 29
Von l_michelle11

Emery

"Hair up... or hair down?" I ask looking at myself in the bathroom mirror.

"Up? Down? Up? Down?" I kept asking myself. I'm feeling so nervous.

Adam is coming buy and he's taking me out for the day. But the complicated thing is, I don't know what to wear or what to do with my hair. I normally leave it up but I wanna look presentable.

"Ok, decided. Leave it down." I told myself.

I took my hair out of my ponytail and let it hang down. I brushed it a few times to get the tangles out before I stepped in the shower.

While in the shower, I sang some songs. I'm in such a good mood today. I can't wait to finally reunite with Adam and I'm happy that James is allowing me to go somewhere by myself. Of course a bodyguard will be there but it's still exciting.

I got out of the shower and got dressed in a dressy but not dressy outfit. I had on a teal sweater, blue jeans and white shoes.

~Emery's outfit~

I checked myself in the mirror and I smiled. I look amazing and I can't wait for James to see.

He was downstairs working on some papers for his mob thing. I don't know and I don't really ask. I skipped out of the room and walked downstairs.

Once I was downstairs, I skipped to where he was sitting at the table. I decided to sneak up on him. I placed both of my palms on his shoulders and leaned against his ear.

"Hi." I said and giggled.

He turned around and faced me and boy, did he look handsome. He had on black reading glasses and a white tank top with some black gym sweats. He smiled and pulls me on his lap.

"Someone looks beautiful." He says into my neck and I giggle as he places a few kisses.

He leans up from my neck and look up at me. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and caressed my cheek.

"You know the rules right?" He asked.

I nodded. "Mmhm." I replied.

"Tell me." He said and I giggled.

"Stay where the bodyguard can see me. Don't talk to strangers. Don't wander off. Keep phone and pepper spray with me at all times. Oh, and no talking to any other men." I recite the rules he gave me.

"Good girl." He said and I giggled. I feel special when he says that to me. It makes me feel thing inside to be honest.

"I love you, baby." He said.

"I love you too." I giggled. He smiles and crashes his lips to mine.

I kissed back immediately and our lips were moving against each other's roughly. I move and straddled his waist and placed my hands on the sides of his face.

I want him.

I pull away and play with his belt buckle. I soon started unbuckling his belt and went down and placed a few kisses on his neck.

Once his pants were unbuckled, I took off his shirt. My eyes were on the many tattoos he had. I couldn't stop thinking about them.

"Did your tattoos hurt?" I asked.

"You get used to it once you've had it done many times." He replied.

"I think they're pretty cute." I said.

"I'm not cute, baby. I'm sexy as hell." He said and I giggled.

"Well, aren't I cute?" I asked.

"Of course you are. And more." He said and I smiled and leaned down placing his lips on mine again.

We sat there making out for a while until my phone dinged. I looked at it and saw a text message from Adam.

Adam: I'm on my way! Be ready lol.

Me: I'm already ready. Just be here on time!

I placed my phone down and wrapped my arms around James' neck while staring deep into his green eyes.

"He's on his way here." I said and he nods.

"You'll be a good girl for me right?" He asks.

"Yes, James. I'll be good." I said chuckling.

I sat on James' lap, my head against his chest while he continued working on his laptop. The doorbell soon rings.

I soon get up off of James' lap and check the peephole. Adam is here!

I opened the door and Adam looks at me and smiles. I smile back.

"Hey, Emery." He greeted.

"Hi, Adam." I said and he leans over and engulfs me in a hug.

James appear behind me and wraps one arm around my waist and I look up at him and smile and he smiles back.

"Adam Cincetti." He said and took out his hand.

"James Marino." Adam said and shook his hand.

"Be careful with her, please." James told Adam.

"I will." Adam said. "You ready to go?" He asks me and I nod my head.

I turn around and hug James. He hugs me back.

"You'll be a good girl?" He asks and I nod. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss his lips.

"Ugh, I'm right here." Adam says from behind us and I turn around and giggle.

I walk out of the house and wave to James before he shuts the door.

Adam and I walk to his car where we're greeted by a tall man. Must be the bodyguard James had provided. Maybe he's nice. I'll ask him.

"Hi, I'm Emery." I said and he looks down at me.

"I'm Mike." He replied.

"Nice to meet you." I said and hold out my hand for him to shake.

He smiles and takes my hand and lightly shook it.

Adam opened the door for me and I got in while he got in on the drivers side. He started the car.

"You ready to get out of here?" He asks and I happily nod.

We drove around for a couple of minutes and soon stopped in front of an Italian restaurant. I remember Axel teaching me how to make homemade pasta once when him and Nessa were over.

We walked in and it wasn't very crowded. We took a seat at a table.

I ordered Fettuccine Alfredo and Adam ordered Spaghetti and Meatballs. We ate and the food was delicious. We were now eating dessert when he started talking.

"So, how have you been?" He asked.

"I've been good. James makes me happy and I'm glad that he does." I said.

"He better be making you happy." Adam jokes and I laugh.

"So you and James know each other?" I ask.

"Both of our gangs work together. I know him from meeting him a couple of times but we're not close and we've never really talked." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"What made you wanna leave your parents' house?" I soon ask.

"After you left, I felt deeply ashamed of myself and embarrassed of my dad. I wanted nothing to do with him and I was turning 18 that next day. I packed my bags the night before and as soon as midnight hit, I left." He said.

"They never tried contacting you?" I ask.

"They have. But they would tell me they're glad I left because I was a disappointment." He said.

"I'm sorry, Adam." I said.

"It's okay. I feel a whole lot better now that you're in my life. I could finally have a little sister." He said.

I smiled.

"Emery, you don't know how bad I wanted to help you but I couldn't. I was too scared of what my father was gonna do to us. If I could have a relationship with you, we both would've escaped and you could've lived with me." He said.

"It's okay, Adam. I understand and I don't blame you." I said and he smiles.

"That's nice. Now we can be brother and sister." He said and I nodded.

We were now in a park where a lot of parents and children were playing around. Adam was in the bathroom and Mike was somewhere.

A man ran by chasing after a group of kids playfully and his phone dropped. I caught it and I picked up the phone and ran after him.

"Sir! Sir!" I called and he looked back.

"Yes, dear?" He asked.

"Mister, you dropped your phone." I said and he smiles.

"Thank you so much." He said and went back to playing with the kids.

"Miss Emery!" I hear Mike call for me.

I look back to see him running to me.

"What were you doing?" He asked.

"A man dropped his phone and I gave it back to him." I replied.

"Ok. Just please don't walk off or Boss will kill me. Literally." He said and I nodded.

Adam and I sat at the park for a little bit he had to take me back home. He had business he needed to do too.

"I had a fun time with you, Emery." He said and I smiled.

"Me too. We should do this again sometime." I said.

"Totally." I said and leaned over and hugged him.

I walked in the house with a gigantic smile on my face. I look to see James sitting on the couch with a angry look. Oh no.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You really wanna know what's wrong?" He asked and I feel myself getting scared.

*****************
Is something going to happen?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you did, please comment and vote!

Thanks for reading! All love x

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

702K 21.4K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
2.2M 45K 60
Highest Ranks- 1# Mafia 1#hostage 1#happyending 1#complete 1#good girl 1#italian 2#happy ending 2#opposites 3#Mature 4#morallygrey Rosie didn't h...
124K 2.4K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
2.2K 73 7
Luciano Knight 'Analise James'. The woman who owns my heart. Romance is not my thing when every day I have a new girl to warm my bed. She is special...