Safe With You, Lee Jeno

By VALENTINEJEN

❝His eyes shows zero emotions, while her eyes shows thousands of good spirits and love.❞ a story of youth, va... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 54

755 27 3
By VALENTINEJEN

I know what you did last Summer.

Hyejin walked around the mall with a quiet state, an unusual state of Han Hyejin. Yeri, Soojin, Soobin and Yeonjun were all spending their time together with her. It's been awhile since these childhood friends to go all out together. Unfortunately, almost half of them couldn't tag along as their schedules were so packed.

"Jin, yo Jin look at me." Soobin cupped her cheeks, forcing her to face him.

"Why?" She crunched her eyebrows, getting rid of Soobin's enormous hands. He sighed, stuffing his hands into his pocket.

"Thinking too much can't help you solving your problems, you may get sick." Soobin ruffled the shorter girl's hair.

"Yeah, okay. By the way, you aren't sad?"

"Why would I?"

"You broke up with Migyung yesterday, I thought you're the type of not dating any girl."

"Let's just say that I was dared to date her, thanks to Eunwoo insane ass." Hyejin shook her head, never knew the calm Eunwoo would be this crazy.

Soobin chuckled, Yeonjun abruptly butt bumping him making all of them fell onto the floor. "Choi Yeonjun!"

"Oh shit, run—"

And as usual, Hyejin ain't Hyejin if she didn't chase one of her friends around the floor. Yeri being Hyejin's number one supporter, joining the running cult embarassing the hell out of the half-normal Soojin.

"All of you, stop right there!" Soojin clutched her stomach, holding her laughters.

"Guys, let's eat macarena it's been awhile."

"Soobin, it's macaroni..."

"Yeonjun always confuses me, damn it!"

They spent the evening so well—it is their type of healing. Unintentionally, Hyejin forgot about Jeno and all of the painful problems that were around the corner. No one ever dared to fade away her smile that evening, it was always been precious to her friends' eyes.

🏴

"Lee Donghyuck, I am home."

"Okay and?"

Mark sighed, attacking the blonde haired male who was busy playing with his game. "Don't act rude to me, Hyuck."

Haechan snickered, pulling Mark onto his lap.

Jaemin, Jeno and Jisung were at their arcade area. Sometimes they forgot they had these unnecessary things inside their house.

"Jeno, Jeno move to the left!"

"No, he will crash the second player—"

"Yo, what the hell, who cut me?!"

"Lower down your voice, Jaemin. I was about to win!"

"Hell yeah, I won."

Renjun stared at them, uninterested. He was playing with the hoverboard, riding it all way to the every corner of the house. The way he stood, it almost looks like a robot vacuum cleaner in a human form, a good looking human for sure.

Suddenly, his phone rang making him immediately picked it up.

"Hello, this is RenD. What song would you like us to play for tonight?"

"Play me Secret Love Song by Little Mix."

"Just tell me what you wanted, Jin."

"Are you guys home? The rest of TXT and us girls want to come—"

"You guys are welcomed, be fast!"

"Aw thanks, Injunnie. Bye bye!"

"Cute fluffball." Renjun smiled, sliding his phone back into his pocket.

"Who is that fluffball, Sir Huang?" Little did he know, Jeno was eavesdropping all of the conversations quietly.

"You scared me!" Jeno quietly laughed, sitting right in front of the still shocked Renjun.

"It's okay, I ain't mad bro."

"I figured it out."

"What." Jeno looked into Renjun's soft eyes, eager to find out whatever behind those words.

"I figured it out from black and white..." Jeno rolled his eyes, throwing the plastic fork into Renjun's direction. Being a One Direction's fan is hard, you would always get distracted with their songs every single day in your life—tell me you are a hardcore fan without telling me you are one.

"Okay, okay I was joking! Anyways, stan One Direction." Renjun then took out his phone again, showing the cursed video to Jeno.

"Don't show me this."

"Look, we need to watch it carefully. There might be some hints from this video. First off all, you see Kai didn't look drunk at all—he looked just normal, though he's crazy. Moving on, remember who brought you guys here?"

"Suddenly I feel like I'm in Peaky Blinders." Jaemin bugged in, making both of the discussing men jumped in sync.

"Jaemin, you scared me!"

"At this point, I am not surprised if I got heart attack." Renjun rubbed his chest, exhaling his sucked breath.

"By the way, it was Migyung, wait."

"Oh hell no, not her again!"

Renjun smirked, ending the short video on his phone. "I told you, she wasn't sane. She was born crazy, out of her brain."

"Did Hyejin really slept with Kai?" Jaemin aksed, he was afraid to ask Jeno whether the rumour is true or not. Jeno denied it, he would not believe it if someone says that his girlfriend is sleeping with the other guy.

"They weren't. They only kissed, thanks Lord."

"But the girls, they were talking about that." Renjun awkwardly adjusting his neck, remembering that one time he unintentionally eavesdropping the girls' conversation.

Flashback

Approximately two days ago

"Renjun, I'll get going aight?" Chenle excused himself as he really needs to go to the maths extra class that evening. Renjun decided to go to the canteen alone, quite usual to do that by himself.

He chose to sit beside a huge window, letting the sunshine to shower him. He decided to read the poem book that he borrowed from Jeno, feeling like it's the right mood to do so.

Not far away from his table, he saw Hyejin, Soojin and Yeri were having a lit conversation.

As he was about approach them, the conversation made his eyes widened. He couldn't believe what his virgin ear just listened.

"I really did it with him!"

"Shush, Hyejin. You might don't want rumours to spread around the school again, right? About you." Soojin calmed her down.

Weirdly, Hyejin didn't looked mad at all. She even embarassed to look up to her friends.

"How does it feel?" Yeri elbowed her waist, making her jumped a bit.

"I, um I lied to him that I forgot about it completely..."

"Stupid Hyejin." They all silently laughed, earning a judgemental look from Renjun.

End of Flashback

Jeno was trying so hard to not to burst an ugly laugh. He then patted Renjun's shoulder, reassuring the traumatized Renjun.

"You must not believe what am I going to say but, both me and Hyejin lose our V-card together so—"

"What the actual fuck, Lee Jeno." Jaemin slapped his arms, resulting him to hiss in a pure pain.

"But, wait. Did she said she actually didn't forget that night?!" Now it's time for Jeno to screech, earning some looks from his best friends.

"Things are about to get mad awkward, she is on her way." Renjun showed his chat with the mentioned girl. Jaemin playfully wiggled his eyes towards the bulky male. Jeno's face redened, leaving the kitchen in a blink of eye with a hidden smile underneath.

🏴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 142 20
☠︎my grey memories come play in all moments ☠︎can't explain this with words, all these stories and it's all about us ☠︎i can't imagine life, i can't...
69.9K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)
174K 7.3K 106
"𝘐𝘔 𝘚𝘖 𝘋𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘊𝘖𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘎𝘌" "𝘐𝘔 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘠 𝘛𝘖 𝘋𝘙𝘖𝘗 𝘖𝘜𝘛" 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗁𝗂𝗅�...
32.5K 1.9K 51
"The guy that I secretly had a crush on, the guy that I never thought would notice me, today, he broke my heart into pieces and left me heartbroken...