More Reverse Batfam Trash

By Morally_Gray

--stock photo appreciation-- Sequel to 'Reverse Batfam Trash'. It's kinda what got me started on Wattpad, nd... More

Damian Babysits for the Weekend
Nighty Night Small Bird Child
Boys in Trouble (Part One)
Boys in Trouble (Part Two)
What Are Little Brothers For if Not to Terrorize?
Our Weird Step-Brother Isn't Even Human
Which is the Problem Daughter (Genderbent Robins AU)
Jason Todd's Guide to Babysitting a Five Year Old
Biggest Brother Jay
Femme Robins Travel through Time
Our Weird Step-Brother Still Isn't Human (Part Two)
Family Reunion
Femme Robins Travel through Dimensions
Sneaking Out Like a Star-Crossed lover
Overprotective Brothers VS Bringing a Boy Home
Blizzard
Halloween Night (Chapter One)
Halloween Night (Chapter Two)
Halloween Night (Chapter Three)
Just a Plain Old Hogwarts AU
Robin's New Teammate (Impeachment Special)
Robin's New Teammate (Part Two)
Polyamory (Proof That Wayne Boys Simp for Redheads)
He All Grown Up
Very Truly NOT What Willow Expected (Part Two)
Security Blanket
The Baby ...i.e Bruce Wayne: tired mom
Hogwarts AU Part Two!
Bats Babysit the Team
The BEST Big Brother (The Baby Boye returns)
Tarantula
Sidekick SadBoy Hour
The Dumbest, Best, Moron of an Older Brother (i.e Jason Todd)
Damian's Little Brother
Data
Babysitter Jay, his Girlfriend, and their Boyfriend
Jason Graduates Highschool
Sidekick Sadboy Hour Part Two; Mother-Hen Roy Harper
How to Spot ADHD in Young Birds
My Attempt at a Chanukah Special
Bats Vs. Winter (Part One?)
Clash of the Dads
How is This my First Christmas Special?
Laser Tag
Hetero (Birdflash Angst)
Part of the Family (Wally West)
Roy Learns the art of Big Brother-ing
Jason Probably got Inspired by This... (TimKonBart)
Not my World, Still my Family(Part 50!!)
Reverse Superfam?! (Teaching Jon the art of Big Brother-ing)
Not my World, Still my Family (PART 2)
Boy Wonder (Trans AU)
Becoming a Boy (Trans AU)
Coming out to Wally
The Sibling Squad (Part 1)
Sibling Squad (Part 2)
Evaluation Day
Soon-to-be-Stepfamily (Superbat)
Two Dates and a Playdate (Ft. TimBart & JayRoy)
Meta Bats AU
Almost a Member of the Family
Valentine's Snow Day (Dick and the Redheads)
Circa 1966: The Adventures of Batman and the Robins!
High Jason Vs. Drunk Tim
Teen Titans Face off Against Brotherly Love
Brothers Vs. Bullies
Big/Little Brother (Almost a Member of the Family Part 2)
The World's Best Vlog
Teen Tight(an)s "Documentary" episode 13: The Justice Hideout
Spooky Season with the Sirens
Dick's Polyamorous Team-Dating
Dick's PolyTeam (2): Things get Violent
The Stormy Sleepover
Mother's Day with Alfred Pennyworth
Another New Friend
Fluffy Baby Drabbles
Little Wing
Big Bad Bat's Baby Bat-Birds (Part 1?)
Pride with Your Baby Brother's friends (Part 1?)
You'll Always Be Our Little Brother
Pride vs. The Press
Pride Vs. The Press (part 2)
Bats Go Live!!!
Big/Little Brother Turns One!
Very Young Justice (150 FOLLOW SPECIAL!)(IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!)
Bedtime for Big Bat's Baby Bat-Birds (part 2)
Batbros Social Media (Gay Edition)
Super For the Weekend
More Deaged Dickie Drabbles
The Suffering of a Middle-Child
Duke's Night out
Frankenstein's Monster
The Fog that Overtook Wayne Manor
The "Haunted" Doll
They're Creepy and They're Kooky...
BatGirl Begins
Trick-or-Treat! (Black Cat's Bad Luck)
Stormy Sleepover Part Two
Finale

Very Truly NOT What Wally West Expected

1.6K 33 27
By Morally_Gray

-Sorry for the wait, WallyandDick .- 
-To the rest of you, if you requested something, and I haven't done it, PLEASE remind me. I had a ton of requests, but I've forgotten  them :(. I literally only remembered this one because I requested a part from them, and don't like feeling indebted.-

Ages:

D - 31

T - 28

J - 23

R - 23

d - 18

Wally - 20

Wally blinked several times. He pulled his head off the icy ground beneath him. What happened? 

He looked around the barren, desert landscape of the arctic, trying to recall the last thing that happened.

He was running, getting lapped my Barry and Bart when...

But it couldn't be! He was here, wasn't he? He was alive! He was in the arctic, where he was last! They must have defeated the Reach!

But where was everyone else? Wally bounced a little on his feet. He seemed pretty intact. He ran a few test circles. He was still flash-ified. That's good. Now time to get out of the arctic. Maybe he blacked out and the others just couldn't find him...

After a very quick stretch, Wally raced off, wary of the friction-less ice. He was going to find his boyfriend. Dick must be back at the manor, or the mountain, waiting to yell at him for scaring them like that.

Wally decided to check the manor first. He skidded to a halt at the door and banged on it anxiously. He bounced from foot-to-foot. There was a creak as the door began to open. Blinded by impatience, he forced the door the rest of the way open and sprinted in. 

"Dick?" He called out. "Dick?" He sprinted up the stairs, rounding towards Dick's bedroom. He grabbed the doorknob and forced the door open. "DICK! Are you-"

The speedster froze. There were people in the bedroom, but they were not people he knew. four women, with a fifth, who looked about twenty years older than the rest.

There were a few seconds of calm for Wally to get a good look at the scene he'd ran in on. One girl, possibly the youngest, was buried between three of the others, clutching a pillow against her chest. She had dark hair, and light eyes, and her whole face was red and tear streaked, she must have just looked up from the pillow when he kicked the door open, which figures.

"Who the Fuck are you?" One of the others sprung up, looking disgusted and furious. She had mostly black hair, but auburn roots, implying dye, and a few streaks of white making up what looked like slightly overgrown bangs. 

"How did you get in here?" The eldest woman stood protectively by the much youngers, placing a hand on the shoulder of the girl who'd stood up. "Who are you?"

Wally didn't know what to say. They were all glaring at him, and he was clearing a huge fucking asshole for barging in during this very emotional, privet moment. "Who are... you?" He got out, too stupefied to really say anything. "What are you doing here? Do you know the Wayne's or something?"

"Again, What. The Fuck?" Dye-job repeated, looking ready to throw hands. Frankly, the way she was built put Wally into a state of fear, where he realized that she might be capable of killing him.

"Todd, let me handle this." One of the others tried to yank her down, but the girl was heated now. 

"Do We know the Waynes?" Dye-job asked furiously. "Do WE know the Waynes?"

"I'm just asking, cause... I need to find..." Wally started, backing towards the bedroom door.

"Do the Waynes know the Waynes?" She repeated.

"Jazzy, calm down, you're not making this easier on her." A girl with eye bags slightly shaggy, unkept hair said tiredly, wrapping her arm around the girl curled up with her pillow, who was still yet to produce sound, say for some quiet sobs and sniffles. 

"You need to leave." The oldest woman (Maybe their mother?) stated, glaring him down. None of the women looked like they had slept in days. "How did you even get in here?"

"Look, I know the Waynes, okay? I just need to find Dick so I can tell him I'm Okay!" Wally practically shouted.

"Who's Dick?" The one with the unkept hair asked, letting her younger companion lean into her.

"How did he slip in past Pennyworth?" The eldest of the youngest exclaimed, looking vaguely stabby.

"Pennyworth? Like Alfred Pennyworth? He can vouch for me! I've been coming over here with Dick since I was, like, an embryo! I-"

"I'm asking you for the last time to leave peacefully." The woman growled, making Wally shudder involuntarily. The was as terrifying as Batman. Fuck, maybe even more!

 Wally had just woken up, and this was too much stress. "I can't get into it, but shit happened in the arctic, and when I woke up no one was there! and I need to tell my boyfriend I'm alive! He probably thinks I'm dead- or, gone forever! I need to see Dick Grayson!" He shouted desperately, backing away from the woman's withering gaze.

"Grayson?" The oldest of the youngest asked, a little confusion breaking through her spiteful tone.

"Yeah! Richard Grayson!" Wally exclaimed, a hint of hope returning.

"You mean Racheal?" The Dye Job (apparently named 'Jazzy' ) asked accusatively.

"Huh? No-" Wally started, confused.

The girl on the bed, who appeared to be the youngest, in her late-teens or very early twenties, raised her damp, red face from her pillow case. "Willow?" She sobbed a little, pulling her eye up towards Wally.

"Shh Dixie..." The most upkept looking girl shushed in a calmer voice, trying to pull her back on the bed. "You're okay, he's leaving, and we'll get you some more water..."

"But Will-" She pushed past the older and got a better look at Wally. Her teary face filled with disappointment, confusion, and eventually, devastation. "Willow?"

"Dixie, that's not her, okay?" Unkept muttered, trying to pull her back.

"...just, looked like her..." The youngest, Dixie, pulled her knees up again, hugging and hiding behind them. 

In these few seconds, Wally got a better look at her as well; black hair, lean muscular figure, blue eyes, dark eyebrows, slightly upturned nose... She looked just like Dick.

"You look just like Dick." Wally said before he even realized he was talking. "You look just like my boyfriend! Dick Grayson!" He let out a soft scoff of excitement from this realization.

"Excuse me?" The oldest Woman asked viciously, stepping forwards threateningly, reminding Wally that he was being forcefully removed via batglare.

Batglare. That's it! She looked familiar too. "-And you look just like Bruce Wayne!" He turned to Dye job. "I should have recognized the white streaks! you're just like Jason Todd! and that would mean you two are Tim Drake and Damian Wayne!" He practically shouted.

"What- fucking?" Dye job (i.e. Jason) blinked dramatically. "I mean- yes? No? You're half right! I- WHAT?"

"Bruce Wayne?" The mom ( i.e. Bats) asked.

"Yeah!" Wally laughed lightly from excitement. "God, what did I miss? What happened? Why are you all... Y'know! Girls?!?" He continued to dabble in losing his mind.

"Why are we girls?" Female Damian snarled. "What do you mean Damian Wayne?"

"Look, I have no fucking clue what's happened, but you are girls, and you don't remember me." The redhead said as reasonably as he could manage. 

"Are we supposed to remember you?" Unkept-Femme-Tim asked, cradling the crying girl upright. "And who ARE you?"

"ME! WALLY WEST!" He exclaimed. "Dick's Boyfriend! You- uh- used to babysit me?"

"Willow West?" The crying girl looked up again. "Kid Flash?"

"Yeah!" Wally shouted. 

"Kid Flash?" The woman he'd now titled 'momma bat'  asked.

"YES! KID FLASH! Barry's Nephew!" He yelled

"'Barry's Nephew'..." Momma Bat repeated thoughtfully. "but-"

"I KNOW! something happened out there! The Reach and shit! But I'm back! What the hell happened here?"

"The Reach?"  Dye job/Jay said. "Kid Flash was killed  fighting the Reach."

"Kid Flash disappeared and was supposedly killed." Female Damian corrected, apparently on the same mental wavelength as Momma Bat.

"Still...." the younger scowled suspiciously. "Kid Flash was sucked into the speedforce. and she sure as shit wasn't a guy.

"Guys." Unkept lady Tim warned tiredly, still gripping the youngest, who was in hysterics, struggling to breath, her face buried in her sweatshirt. "It's still recent. Don't do this to Rachel, please.." Wally's heart burned a little: she was so like Dick, it hurt him.

"What did you say your name was?" Momma bat asked firmly.

"Wally West." He repeated anxiously. The girl sobbing on the bed let out a sort of whimper or wail, hiding deeper in Femme-Tim's hoodie.

Momma Bat stepped between Wally and the girls, blocking their sight. 

Yep, she had the same presence as Bats. The differing gender certainly didn't stop her from towering over Wally's lanky self. She was all muscle, height, and vicious mother bear energy. Just like the Batman Wally knew.

"Wally West..." She repeated. "You mentioned someone named Barry?"

"Yeah. Barry Allen!" Wally said quickly. "Flash! He's my uncle!"

Momma Bat looked thoughtful but unimpressed. "I don't think you're in the right place, Wally." She said.

"Yeah... yeah, I'm starting to get that..." Wally admitted. "But, like, this is Wayne Manor, and I needed to tell my boyfriend-"

"Not like that." She said. "You see, my name is  Beverly Wayne, and the Flash's name is Becky Allen."

Wally blinked, the gears in his brain were spinning out of control, but didn't seem to be doing anything. "Superman? Clark Kent?"

"Superwoman. Clara Kent." Beverly Wayne replied flatly

"Superwoman?" Wally asked. "Is... is everyone...?"

"Seems so." Female Damian stated, standing up to join her mother. "Our Kid Flash is named Willow West."

The crying girl, Dick's lookalike, pushed herself up to face them, sniffling. "Who are you?"

"Wally West. Kid Flash... I guess." He muttered. "But, I don't think I'm your Kid Flash..."

"You're in the wrong Timeline." Beverly stated. "Whatever happened while fighting the Reach. It brought you here."

"What do you remember?" The eldest bat-sister ordered.

"I don't know... I remember blacking out, when we were running... the others were lapping me, and.... I just woke up like nothing happened. But clearly something Fucking did."

"That's exactly what happened." Dye Job said hollowly. "That's what Willow was doing when she vaporized."

Femme-Time nodded slowly. "The same events taking place at the same time in two almost-identical universes. It could be a start, we still don't know much about the results of superspeed, I guess it could be possible..."

"Wait, so this- this dimension, is like mine, but with different genders?" Wally asked. "Is that the only difference? -Wait what are everyone's names? Diana Prince, Hal Jordon, Roy Harper..."

"Roy Harper?" Dye-job-Jay sneered a little. "Oh Shit! REYNA! I SAID I'D-" She pushed past them both and sprinted down the stairs, out of sight.

"Wally West." The youngest sister said. She looked up into Wally's eyes. "Wally West!" She stood, staggering over. "Oh God!" She put her hand over her mouth. "You're Willow! You're the same! The exact same! Just a boy!" She threw her tired arms around him.

Wally didn't know what to do. He'd never met her, but she was his best friend and partner of over eight years... He just met her, but she was Dick?

"Rachel." Beverly rested a firm hand on her daughter's shoulder, pulling her back. 

"Bev! Don't you see? If He survived and came here, then maybe Willow is alive too!"

"Rachel." She repeated. "Calm down, The League will follow this lead, but right now, we have no definitive evidence."

"Bev-"

"Just don't get your hopes up, okay?" She said, softly, to her youngest daughter, a hint of empathy in her voice.

Rachel looked down, the pain returning. "I know." 

Female Damain stood up, trailing her mother from the room. "I'm coming with you. A dimensional overlap is serious."

Rachel watched them leave. She carefully reached out and held Wally's wrist. "Come on. Sit."

She pulled Wally down onto her bed, next the remaining sister. "So, Rachel?" He asked.

She nodded a little, sniffling a few times as her nose was still running from her previous tears. "Yeah. Wally?"

"Yeah." Wally replied. There were a few seconds of silence. "So... What are everyone's names? I know a Bruce Wayne, Damian Wayne, Tim Drake," He glanced at the other girl. "Jason Todd and Richard, Dick, Grayson."

Rachel smiled a little. "Beverly, Dayana, Tamera..."

"Hey." Wally Said.

"Hey." Tamera said.

"...Jasmine, and Rachel. of course. I go by Dixie a lot though, I guess the universes had to stay exactly parallel..." She chuckled sadly.

"The team? The core six, I mean?" Wally asked again. "Artemis, me, Di-uh-you, M'gann, Kaldur, and Conner?"

"I'm Guessing your Artemis is our Apollo." Dixie chuckled. "and Conner must be Connie, Megan is Macson, and... who was that- who is you're universes' Auqualass?"

"Get this, it's Aqualad." Wally remarked. "Kaldur'ahm. We call him Kaldur."

"Kela'alp. We... We call her Kelpy." Dixie snickered a little to herself. "We were kids! We were dumb! I don't know why she didn't kill us all!"

"I know. I know the team!" Wally laughed. "What about Roy? Y'know, Speedy? Red Arrow?-"

"Fucking REALLY look!" Dye job, Jasmine, pointed through the doorway. 

The other young woman looked where she was pointing. "Holy shit." 

"Hey." Wally said. 

She turned to Jasmine. "No fucking cap?"

"None." She replied. "Not one single, fucking, cap."

She turned back to Wally, and then to Tamara, who was still lyind on the corner on the bed, staring blankly at her blank phone screen. "No cap?"

"We still have to run tests." Tamara admitted. "But, the evidence is there.

"So, willow is alive?"

"I guess, I think we just... swapped." Wally said, It hurt him to talk so apathetically to the friends mourning his death. 

"Oh." The young woman replied flatly, she was in shock. "I thought you'd be hotter as a guy."

She was about Jasmine's age, with a sort of red bob cut that had been partially pulled back in small a pony tail. She wore black jeans, a clingy t-shirt, with a button up and jacket slung around her waist. Both her and Jasmine had yellow nicotine stains in the corner of their lips.

"You're Roy." Wally said. "You're this worlds Roy Harper."

"I fucking guess? You're alive."

"Uh huh." Wally said, not liking the reminder. "What's you're name?"

"Reyna Harper." She replied.

"I'm Wally." Wally introduced himself, again. "Wait, so, Cheshire?"

"Oh fucking lord." Reyna groaned. "That motherfucker turned me gay. Fuck men, offence intended"

"That's cause he didn't let you top." Jasmine pointed out. 

Wally was so glad the tone was getting lighter. "Can I get some water?"

"sure." Tamera said. "...It's weird that Althia hasn't come up here. Wasn't she put off by the person who literally just ...you know, died, racing  inside the manor and screaming for people who don't exist?"

"Probably not, it happens a lot." Reyna replied, resting an arm on Jasmine's shoulder.

"She's hiding in the kitchen until this one levels out a little." Jazzy shrugged. "She never really trusted Willow after that one time... and all those other times."

Wally blinked. "Sorry, I'm new to this plane of reality, who are you talking about?"

"Althia." Dixie said. Wally shrugged a little.

"She's was- well, is, the Wayne's Nanny/maid/cook/ruler of kingdoms." 

"Oh," Wally got it. "Alfred."

Tamera blinked a few times. "Alfred? I mean, they can't all be winners..."

"Careful," Jazzy warned. "She'll be right up here to impale you on one of those brass fire stokers. What do those things even do? And why are there so many of them?"

"Althia" Wally considered. "Less easy for nicknames, but it does sound more like an elder god..."

Reyna snatched Jazzy's hand (the two were noticeably grabby with each other), and headed over sitting on Dixie's already crowded bed.  "I guess you'll be here for a while." 

Wally nodded a little, the bad emotions catching up again now that the joking was over. "I guess."

The older redhead smiled slightly and put a hand on his shoulder. "Good to have you back, Willow, even like this." 

-To those who haven't please check out my new Young Justice book: "Children Shouldn't Fight Crime!". I'm really excited about it.-

-To all those worried about the notification I posted and quickly deleted: I did not end up ending my life tonight.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 21.9K 200
Basically Robin/Dick Grayson is my favourite DC character, don't judge me, so this is all my random ideas that I have compiled together. Don't expect...
10.9K 201 72
Some DC Imagines from my Tumblr. I do take requests but they may take some time. I don't own any dc characters. Obviously, I don't own you. batfam...
236K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...
47.1K 1.5K 36
So.... I'm in a comic now. Not only that, but I'm in a Batman comic right now. Not gonna lie, I'm low key fangirling right now. That's a lot of now's...