Roommate Romance (Woosanhwa)

Por yeosAngChicken

"Get on all four you little sluts !" Poly Mรกs

Author's note
Character list
I: First encounter
II: The Hot guy
III: Shower
IV: First Day
V: You are so beautiful
VI: Bed
VII : Makeup and HIStory
VIII: Open Door
IX : Make up sex?
X: Choi San
XI: Unexpected Attractions
XIII: Can i join?
XIV: Confusion
XV: Yeosang The Saviour
XVI: Confessions
XVII: Boyfriends
XVIII: Relationship
XIX: Date
XX: Punishment
XXI: Naked
XXII: Treasure
XXIII: Let's Play
XXIV: Little Jealously
XXV: Ours
XXVI: Insecurity
XXVII: Woosan
XXVIII: Butt Plug
XXIX: Sluts
XXX: F*cked
XXXI: Missing

XII : Hands to myself

1.8K 94 36
Por yeosAngChicken

"You guys dating?" San asked out of nowhere.

All four of them blushed, denying.

Days passed and Wooyoung was now sexually frustrated. He would occasionally kiss seonghwa when no was around, but sometimes he wanted to kiss san too. He would stare at those lips and want to have a taste. It felt weird because he knew he had feelings for seonghwa but what he was feeling for san was scaring him.
He brushed it off thinking he was just horny.

Completely unaware that san had the same thoughts.
San was not fully aware of what was going on between his roommates, but he was sure there were not just friends.
If san was being honest with himself he wanted both his roomates. He himself felt weirded out, about wanting both his roommate at once or individually.
He would at times sense the sexual tension between them. Those subtle touches were not always subtle.
He had seen how seonghwa would kiss wooyoung's cheek when he thought no one was around or how wooyoung's hands would move on seonghwa's thighs under the table.
He was little envious, he wanted to feel those things for himself too, for the most he wanted to kiss them.

He was not complaining though as seonghwa was always nice and super sweet to him while wooyoung would flirt with him, both giving him ample attention.

He didn't feel left out but he didn't feel like he was completely in as well.

Seonghwa on the other hand was in the same state of confusion as his roomates. His feelings for wooyoung, were strong but his attraction toward san was no less.
He kinda felt more trapped because he remembers wooyoung ignoring him and being rude and sad.
He was aware that wooyoung's heart was fragile. If he gave san more attention, chances are it would hurt wooyoung and he didn't want to take that risk.

Seonghwa's class was over for the day he and hoongjoong were walking to the dorms.
"We should get wooyoung as well his department is on the way" seonghwa said
"So you and wooyoung huh?" Hoongjoong asked with a teasing tone.

Walking towards wooyoung's department.
"Huh? What abt me and woo?"
"I heard you guys had sex."
"Yeah, I bet yeosang told you."
Nodding hoongjoong asked
"So you guys dating or something?"
"We haven't reached that stage yet. We decided to know each other well. But im little troubled."
"Why?"
"It's san. I don't know why but i feel really attracted to him. I kinda want him the same way i want woo. And the most absurd part is that wooyoung seems to enjoy flirting with san too. Not that i feel jealous. But im scared if i show san more affection woo would not like it."
"Why don't you ask wooyoung what he feels about san? May be you can start a ploy relationship."

"Really? I don't think so, woo seems very territorial,you don't know that Kfc incident when we went shopping. He would have kicked that waitress ass for flirting with me, if i hadn't stoped him. And honourable mentions to your yeosang who was standing and enjoying the whole show. While i struggled with wooyoung." Seonghwa huffed at the memory
"He is not my yeosang, yet." Hoongjoong said with a hint of pink on his cheeks.

"Leaving all that aside ask him. There is no other way other than communication. And what about san?"
"Im not sure about him either. He is giving me same mixed vibes as well. I know for sure he likes me even just a little because i see the way he looks at me. And on the other side he enjoys flirting with woo too. I might be wrong about it, but i feel he wants me treat him the same way i treat woo. I have seen on multiple occasions, the longing in his eyes." Before hoongjoong could reply they heard

"Hyung what are you doing here?" They around only to find wooyoung approaching them with a grin.
"We came to__" wooyoung gave a peck on seonghwa's lips not letting him complete his sentence.
"Love birds get a room" hoongjoong said hitting wooyoung's arm.
"You came to pick me up?" Wooyoung chirped
"Yes let's go" seonghwa said taking wooyoung's hand. 

"You guys know i feel like a third wheel" hoongjoong said walking with them.
"You won't feel like that in a few minutes" wooyoung said
Soon yeosang joined them distracting hoongjoong.
"Hyung what were guys talking about, before i came. It looked serious."
"Nothing important woo, you want something for snacks?"
"Yes icecream!"
"Let's get some before going to the room"

Walking to their dorm's store wooyoung choose a popsicle while seonghwa settled with a icecream sandwich.

After paying seonghwa joined wooyoung who was busy sucking on his popsicle. Ignoring the way that scene affected him. He continued walking, now wooyoung was making noises.
"You are doing this on purpose aren't you?"
"Huh what?" Wooyoung asked trying to look as innocent as he could look.
"Those sounds"
"I didn't do it on purpose." Wooyoung said as they entered their room.

Making even more more noises as he settled on his bed. Purposefully licking his fingers. Seonghwa was getting turned on. He was also deprived of sex, he was used to going on without sex but wooyoung was an addiction. He couldn't keep his lust in control when he was near wooyoung.
Seonghwa walked upto wooyoung and cupped his face.
"Sweetheart no one is here apart form us. You are aware right?" Seonghwa asked directly looking into wooyoung's eyes who still had a popsicle in his mouth.
Wooyoung nodded
"You know you have a sinful mouth."
Wooyoung nodded again now a little shy.

"Stop doing that or else you will have my dick in your mouth not that popsicle or even worse both of them together. And those sounds that you making now will also include your gagging."
Wooyoung gulped removing the popsicle from his mouth and seonghwa smirked.
Wooyoung got up threw the popsicle in the bin.

To seonghwa's surprise wooyoung came to him sat on his lap straddling and with a small peck on his lips whispered
"I would prefer your dick over that popsicle anytime. It's tastes so much better."

"Really, want to have a taste now?" Seonghwa asked caressing wooyoung's ass.
"You really can't keep your hands to yourself huh?" Wooyoung said earning himself a tight squeeze.
"You want me or not?"
"I would love to have you but don't you think sannie would come anytime."

"We still have an hour."

On that seonghwa started kissing wooyoung. Soon there tongues intervened and the kiss became opened mouthed and more desperate. One could see there tongues lapping on each other, with occasional sucking.
Seonghwa put his hand under wooyoung shirt and started playing with his erect nipples, making wooyoung moan uncontrollably.

He took off youngers shirt and started to suck on his nipples while the other hand still played with the sensitive bud on the other side, occasionally he would lightly bite his nipples.
Done torturing his nipples seonghwa put his tongue out and wooyoung took the hint, licking it he started suck on it. They way wooyoung sucked seonghwa's tongue, it turned him on even more.

Seonghwa could feel wooyoung was hard, he started rubbing there bulges together, with there position seonghwa took the advantage and  held wooyoung waist to make rubbing more rigorous. Wooyoung moaned and stopped sucking.
"I don't want to cum like this" he said panting.

"Tell me what you want princess"
"You inside me" wooyoung said connecting there lips and unbuttoning seonghwa's shirt.
Within seconds seonghwa was naked and wooyoung licked his neck and started sucking on it.
Wooyoung managed to find his sensitive spot and seonghwa involuntarily moaned. He felt wooyoung's smirk on his neck as he  felt him go hard on that spot. He was sure it would leave marks.
Seonghwa pulled wooyoung away from his neck and whispered

"Finger yourself princess! I want to watch you."
Seonghwa moved his pillow aside and threw a bottle of lube toward wooyoung.

Wooyoung spread his legs giving seonghwa a full view of his tight asshole, putting some lube on his fingers, he brought it to his tight entrance slowing teasing it and rimming it with his wet fingers.

Inserting a finger he moaned from both pain and pleasure. He started moving his finger in and out, soon he inserted another digit and letting out a groan.
Seonghwa couldn't help himself, he took his own dick in his hand and started jerking himself.  The sight of red, sweat glistened wooyoung fingering himself was too much for him to handle as well.

They both continued there self pleasure.

Unware that there was someone looking at them with a bulge in his pants.

Double update 👁👄👁.
Well this chapter is kinda apology. I wasn't satisfied with the last chapter. So i worked extra hard🥺.
Ignore my mistakes. It wasn't properly proof read.

Hope you guys like it.♡♡

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.3K 154 14
An emotionally unavailable high school slut, a trust fund baby turned delinquent, and a virgin farmer's boy all find themselves caught in a love tria...
27.2K 535 15
๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ & ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป.
12.7K 573 49
San is in love with his best friend's brother park seonghwa I know cliche but I like it so please enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Œ
19.3K 1.1K 25
[COMPLETED] Yeosang is comfortable with The Sins now, and even in love with three. However, one day he realizes his feelings for the other four sins.