Imperfectly Perfect Love | JJ...

hana_imagines

Life is like a train. People board and leave at every station. But what matters is the people who stay till t... Еще

Character Sketch
Part 1 - Where are your eyes huh?
Part 2 - New Friends
Part 3 - Paths Cross
Part 4 - The Teams
Part 5 - Eyes!!
Part 6 - Working Together
Part 7 - Darling and Dickhead
Part 8 - Roses are Red!!
Part 9 - Ouch!! That hurts Darling!
Part 10 - Jerk Mode: Off
Part 11 - Winner!!
Part 12 - Dark and Cold
Happy Birthday BTS💜
Part 13 - Truth Unseen
Part 14 - A Clear Picture
Part 15 - Fixing things
Part 16 - Bunny 🐰
Part 17 - Kookie loves Cookie
Part 18 - The First Couple❤
Part 19 - Stay Like This!
Part 20 - F. R. I. E. N. D. S
Part 21 - Different!!
Part 22 - Cold Breeze
Part 23 - Birthday!!!
Part 24 - Behind the smile
Part 25 - The Real Her
Part 26 - Angry Bird!!!
Part 27 - Just One Day
Part 28 - Kiss!!!
Part 29 - Fear of Rejection
Part 30 - Past and Pain
Part 31 - One-sided Love
Part 32 - Ignorance hurts!!
Part 33 - Misconceptions
Part 34 - Her feelings!!
Part 35 - Finally!!
Part 36 - Confession
Part 37 - Trip's Done!!
Part 38 - Apple of his eye!!
Part 39 - The Final Couple!!
Part 40 - One Last Time!!!
Part 41 - Out of Blue!!!
Part 42 - He is Back
Part 43 - Agony
Part 44 - Back in Seoul
Part 45 - His Assistant
Part 46 - In Pain
Part 47 - Her Chauffeur!
Part 48 - Long Time No See!
Part 49 - Jungoo 🐰
Part 50 - Pills
Part 51 - Star in the House
Part 52 - New Year
Part 53 - Date
Part 54 - Ignorance
Part 55 - Love Maze
Part 56 - Business Party
Part 57 - The Conference
Part 58 - Giving Up
Part 59 - The Heartbreak
Part 60 - Marriage
Part 61- His wife
Part 62 - Empty-Hearted
Part 63 - Wasted
Part 64 - Talk
Part 65 - Yearning Love
Part 66 - Double Celebration!!
Part 68 - Accident
Part 69 - Major Revelation
Part 70 - DO NOT DISTURB
Part 71 - Kindling Love
Part 72 - A Guest?
Part 73 - A Mutual Deal
Part 74 - 24 Hours
Part 75 - A New Member
Part 76 - Mama Bear
Part 77 - Get-Together
Part 78 - A Hole in The Heart
Part 79 - Mourning
Part 80 - Epilogue

Part 67 - Missing You

67 7 5
hana_imagines

In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged

-Hans Nouwens

*******

Hana's Pov

I woke up as the sun rays fell upon me, disturbing my peaceful sleep. I stretched my arms lazily and closed my eyes, my lips curving upward. I love this scent, my favorite one. I hugged myself to inhale more of it and my heart fluttered in joy. I smell like him and it feels so good.

"Where is he?", I looked round to find him nowhere. 

I couldn't hear anything like the sound of water so he is not taking shower. Did he leave for the office so early? It's not even 8. Is he downstairs? 

I frowned and walked to the closet to pick my clothes. If he is downstairs, I can meet him after having a bath. I smiled to myself thinking about how we cuddled each other last night. He becomes a baby scared to leave his favorite toy in the fear of losing it. 

I am happy that we are getting better day by day. We at least look like a couple now, still not as a married one though. Perhaps, with time, we might become even better, better enough to call ourselves a married couple, and behave like one.

I freshened myself and walked out of the washroom, drying my wet hair with the towel. As I sat on the bed and continued brushing my hair, I noticed the pink sticky note on the nightstand.

Why didn't I notice this before?

I blamed my sleepy self for being blind and leaned forward to take a look at it.

I am sorry I had to leave for Japan for urgent work. I will be back in three days and might be busy to attend any call. Sorry, again. And I will miss you so much

With Love

Jungkook

What? Did he leave for Japan?

He didn't even tell me. He should at least inform that he is leaving. He won't come back in three days and he clearly said he can't attend any calls. Wow! How can he be so irresponsible? I am here waiting to meet him downstairs and he just left with a tiny note. Ugh! This is not good at all. He should have woken me up.

Ugh! Why am I getting angry? 

I walked downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. I am feeling so angry now and perhaps, food can make me better. I looked at Jin Oppa who glanced at me and continued his work. Wait! Will he also not tell me? 

I shot a glare at him and crossed my arms across my chest. He turned to me and stood still for a moment. He cornered his eyes and then walked to me. Finally, the Master Chef noticed me.

"Why do you look like you want to burn me alive?", he asked and I scowled at him.

"I am angry", I released a puff and he poked my nose. I glared at him and he let out a chuckle. Okay? Do I look like a joker?

"You look so funny", he commented and returned to his stove. 

"He didn't even inform me. He just left", I complained catching his attention. He shot a glance and then pressed his lips into a thin line, looking above. Is there something written in the air? 

"Oppa, are you listening to me or not?", I grumbled and he looked dumbfounded at the rise of my tone. Wait! Why am I behaving like this? I am not even on my cycles.

"Woah! Hold up, angry bird. Why are you so angry? He didn't even tell me that he left if that's the case. It must have been very urgent. Don't worry, he will be back. Did he tell you when he will be back?", he asked as if it's some trivial matter and I huffed. 

"3 days", I replied and he nodded.

"That's early. Work calls, Hana. You need to understand him", he tried to convince me and I smiled.

"He could have just woke me up and informed. What's the big deal in that? Will his calories burn unnecessarily if he does that?", I grunted and he chortled at my words. Wow! Oppa is finding this funny. Wow!

"He must have not wanted to disturb his beautiful wife during sleep. You know Jungkook more than me, so didn't you think of this?", he ruffled my hair and went back to his second fiancée, the stove as Ara calls it.

"Did that idiot leave without telling again? Ugh! When will he even learn to inform?", Ara sighed as she entered the kitchen with an apple in her hand. So, he never informs anyone. Peculiar personality!!

"Aish! That guy is such a louse. I still wonder how I tolerated him all these years", Jin whined and Ara smacked him on his arm lightly.

"Don't call my brother like that. Jungkookie is a very nice guy and I wonder how he tolerated you all these years", Ara retorted defending Jungkook and Jin wrinkled his nose, giving a dirty look for the words by his fiancée. Okay! Get ready for the war between the couple.

"Oh My God! See, how you are taking his side? Wow! You are even taunting your fiancé for that. Omo, omo, what should I do?", Oppa started the melodrama and I looked around to see if I can find any popcorn. The show just started.

"And you are taunting your brother. Omo, omo, what should I do?", Ara imitated him and he scrunched his nose.

"Well! He has every right to, after all that idiot left the house without informing anyone. You can scold him whatever you want, Oppa. I will support you", I winked at him and took his side. Ara pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

"See, my sister is on my side", Oppa smirked and she shook her head, probably in disbelief.

"Wait till your husband comes, he will definitely be on my side", Ara stated nonchalantly and my expression faltered. He is my husband, right? I am ready for this relationship, right? Why does it feel so different to be called his wife? Am I unsure or is it just like that? I am trying to accept our marriage, so it isn't wrong to accept him as a husband and to be claimed as his wife. Is it?

I looked at Jin Oppa and Ara whose expressions changed into a serious one as if they are sorry for bringing out the topic. I am no more depressed about it. Well! I completely forgot about that thing now. I forgave him. The only thing that's left is accepting him now. Could I? Will I be responsible for this relationship?

"Are you okay? I didn't mean t-", I cut her off.

"Even if my husband comes, he still can't beat us", I winked at Jin Oppa whose face was like as if he was hit by a 440 Volt Shock. Ara was also stunned. Okay? If there are taken aback like this, what will Jungkook's reaction be?

"Shall we have breakfast then?"

#####

Okay, so he will come tomorrow, right? That's all, just 12 more hours and he will be back in this house. What shall I do? Leave him and go to another place by leaving a note just like him? No, no, that's childish. Don't think like a child, Hana

I will just ignore him then. But I miss him too. He could have at least hugged me and gone to that place. Ugh! Why is he like this? Why is he crossing my mind like this? I don't want to think about him. The more I think about him, the more I am craving his presence.

I still wonder how I was able to stay without him for one whole damn year. Was I so serious and stubborn back then? My heart was cold, perhaps. My heart was too cold to leave the man I love without even bidding the last goodbye.

Well, I am glad that I didn't do that since the last goodbye would have been worse than the present situation. I am learning to be happy with what I have. I have two brother like beings on my side, a friend, and him always by my side, and crying over something I don't have doesn't make sense. We need to cherish whatever we have in our hands, I learned this from Jin Oppa.

Okay, the time is passing by. Can he just come early and say "Surprise, I came early for you"

I wish he would do that. God! It's so hard sleeping without him now. I am all alone in this huge room and even after spraying his perfume on myself, I am not able to sleep. His scent feels different, a mixture of his natural one and the perfume. Where can I get the bottle of that scent?

I looked at the three bunny toys and frowned. I used to sleep with them in his absence but now they are not helping either. My mind is preoccupied with him, the way he cuddles like a bear, completely engulfing my frame in his embrace. He is really masculine. His abs grew even bigger making me look tiny beside him on the bed. But still, his face looks like a small cute bunny.

Three days, I thought they would pass very soon but I was a hundred percent wrong. It was so hard to not think about him all the time. It was like I had all the moments with him rewound in my head, only making me miss him more. 

Those doe eyes which could make anyone assume him as an innocent Nochu. That bunny smile could capture any girl's heart, though he is mine now. That soft and fluffy hair which I love to brush with my fingers. His heartbeat which is my favorite music and even his breath, Gosh I just miss his everything.

Can he just come already and cuddle with me? 

#####

I woke up to sniff a familiar scent and looked to find myself locked in someone's embrace. I tried to turn but his grip was tight. Aish this guy, first he left me and then he come and cuddle like this, huh? I am enjoying this but I am still mad.

"Jungkook", I tried to get out but he snuggled into me closer.

"Just sleep, Hana", he mouthed in a sloppy voice and crooked his chin more into my neck. I could feel butterflies in my stomach and smiled to myself. My cheeks warmed up at his proximity. Finally, I have what I missed all these days. But wait! I am supposed to be angry at him. But he is too cute while sleeping, should I wait for him to get up and pretend to be mad? 

That's a better idea. I can enjoy his scent and warmth until that time. I closed my eyes adoring his presence and wiggled a bit in glee. This man is making me go crazy. 

"Jungkook, it's 11 already, wake up now", I spoke in a louder tone and he blinked his eyes a few times before completely opening them.

Aww, he is so adorable

"I miss you", he drawled and I cornered my eyes. Should I quit pretending to be mad? No, no, it won't be nice. I suffered because of his absence too, a small drama wouldn't hurt, right?

"I didn't. Now get up and fresh up. You are stinking", I pushed him and he frowned.

"I am not stinking", he whined in his morning voice and I chuckled internally. 

"Didn't you miss me at all? Not even a bit?", he asked with a glint of hope in his eyes and I had to control the urge to jump onto him and hug tightly, expressing how much I miss him. Just for some more time, that's all.

"No", I uttered and he frowned. He took a sigh and got down from the bed, not speaking another word.

He glanced at me and then walked to the closet to pick his clothes. He took a quick look at me and then paced into the washroom. That's all? He should at least try to talk something. What's wrong with him?

He came out of the washroom with his clothes on after twenty long minutes which felt like an eternity. His hairs were wet and he had a towel around his neck. He is not even exposing a bit of skin, how can he manage to look so hot? Damn! This is not the time. Don't drool over his perfect figure now. You can do that later, Hana. Don't be a pervert

He rubbed his hair with the towel and switched on the hair drier, not even looking at my side. This is not at all nice. My heart is craving his attention and look at that dickhead. When I finally get ready to accept him and got recovered from that sappy phase of life, he is like this. Well then be like that. 

I grunted lowly and fastened my steps towards the bathroom pulling the first clothes from the closet. 

End of Hana's Pov

#####

"Yah pabo, why are you crying again", Yoongi scolded Jungkook who was sobbing quietly at the balcony.

"Will she not accept me at all? I know I need to wait but I am getting scared. I don't want to lose her. Hyung, she will not leave me right?", he cried ad Yoongi pressed his lips into a thin line. Hana's condition got very much better, she is behaving like normal, then what is stopping her from accepting him, Yoongi thought to himself.

"Yaah Pabo, stop crying now. It hasn't been a month Jungkook. Just wait for a little more", Yoongi tried to convince his brother but Jungkook shook his head.

"It isn't like we had arranged marriage and we don't know each other. We love each other, hyung. I am scared if she is rethinking the decision of marriage. I am sorry for bothering you but I am not able to be at peace hyung", he bawled and Yoongi sighed.

"First of all, don't talk like stupid. Why would it bother me? You are important to me, Jungkook. Don't speak like that again", Yoongi warned and Jungkook nodded.

"Yah little shit, don't go depressed over this. Didn't you say you will wait for her, even if it's an eternity, didn't you? Why don't you be patient for some more time?", Yoongi suggested and the younger nodded, wiping his tears.

"I am not tired of waiting for her. I am just scared of losing her", he stated and the elder one just nodded.

"Wait for some more time and then we can talk about this matter again. Now, go and have breakfast. You must have stressed out with the office work in the past three days. Take rest and don't think too much about that. Everything will be fine and don't hesitate to talk to me if you are not feeling okay. Okay?", Yoongi spoke from the other side and Jungkook nodded.

#####

Hana was searching everywhere for Jungkook and frowned on not finding him. She called him but his phone was busy. She thought if he was having some call related to business work and didn't call too many times.

She reached her room to check if he came back but didn't find him there too. She sighed and sat on the bed. 

"That idiot should have his breakfast. Where did he go?", she grumbled and then her phone vibrated.

Call from Yoongi

"Yoongi", Hana chirped on answering his call.

"Is Jungkook beside you?", he asked.

"No, he isn't. You can talk", Hana replied and Yoongi was thinking twice to voice out his questions.

"Hana, what do you think of Jungkook?", he asked Hana was confused at his sudden question. It was out of the blue.

"What do you mean? I mean, I don't know how to answer that question when it's asked like this, out of context", she answered.

"What is he to you, Hana? Are you still in confusion or are you having other thoughts about him?", Yoongi asked straight without beating around the bush. He didn't want to do this but seeing his baby brother in pain is making him restless.

"What do you mean by other thoughts?", Hana asked perplexed about what he meant. She doesn't want to take it in the wrong meaning, so enquired him again. She can understand he was serious.

"Are you rethinking about your marriage, Hana? ", he sputtered on the other side and Hana was shocked. She was already ready to accept him and tried her best all these days to support their relationship. The question got her startled all of a sudden. 

Was Yoongi not having a belief in me? She thought to herself, nervously tapping her foot on the hard floor.

"What are you speaking Yoongi?", she asked in disbelief and he closed his eyes on the other side, gathering the courage to ask her. He is in confusion about whether this is the right time to ask her or not.

"Do you have any thoughts about divorcing Jungkook, Hana? Please answer me truthfully?", he questioned her and there was a moment of silence between the duo. 

"Hana, are you there?", Yoongi asked, already regretting the decision of asking her. 

"I won't"

"I will never divorce Jungkook"

*****

*******

Author's note:

Hola peeps!! I am back with the next part. I am sorry for the delay since I was busy with some other works!!

If you have any queries or suggestions, please do ask me. I would be glad to answer. Your support is always my motivation.

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW*

Thanking you all for reading my ff

Love you

Saranghae.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

29.6K 1.2K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
30.9K 1.2K 35
" When an educated girl is lost in a world where she gets trapped with a soul she never knows who he is calling her wife his doll..." " The next mome...
30.5K 1.5K 46
Jeon vanilla, the little sister of Jeon jungkook. She's the youngest of their family, their little baby-according to them. Being the most protected f...
66.2K 4.4K 85
[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage of joy, a feeling of intense happine...