Belonging

By ninasweet998

[First Book] Emiko Kurosaki is a 15 year old teen who has no memory of her past. All she remembers was waking... More

Before You Read
Ch.1 Ghosts Of Karakura Town
Ch.2 Soul Reaper?
Ch.3 Lessons
Ch.4 My Brother, The Soul Reaper
Ch.5 Trucks, Am I Right?
Ch.6 Training
Ch.7 Are You Okay?
Ch.8 Continuing My Search
Ch.9 Bad Luck
Ch.10 Hollow Effort
Ch.11 Blind Battle
Ch.12 Hero To The Rescue
Ch.13 Murderous Fiend
Ch.14 Your Pain Is Mine
Ch.15 Sisterly Duties
Ch.16 Mod Soul
Ch.17 Mr. Hat & Clogs
Ch.18 June 17th Is Approaching
Ch.19 Same Day, Different Time
Ch.20 Grand Fisher
Ch.21 I'm Weak...I Know That
Ch.22 Mom's True Killer
Ch.23 A Quincy
Ch.24 Substitute Soul Reaper vs. Quincy
Ch.25 An Unexpected Hero
Ch.26 The Candy Shop
Ch.28 Max Power!
Ch.29 Feeling Down?
Ch.30 Human Vs. Soul Reapers
Ch.31 Quincy & Soul Reaper Vs. Soul Reapers
Ch.32 Substitute Soul Reaper Vs. Soul Reapers
Ch.33 Rukia's Final Save
Ch.34 Mr. Urahara To The Rescue
Ch.35 Training Begins
Ch.36 Training In Progress
Ch.37 It's Time
Ch.38 Get Ready...And Goodbye
Ch.39 ...Leave Then
Ch.40 You're A Soul Reaper
Ch.41 Voices In My Head
Ch.42 Train Your Heart Out
Ch.43 It's Our Turn
Ch.44 A Lieutenant Already?!
Ch.45 The Pass Still Hurts
Ch.46 Moving Forward
Ch.47 First Aid Is Here
Ch.48 Kenpachi Zaraki
Ch.49 To Save Or Not To Save
Ch.50 Risking Lives
Ch.51 The 28th Head Of The Kuchiki Clan
Ch.52 A New Development
Ch.53 Yoruichi The Cat
Ch.54 Bankai Training
Ch.55 Just Talking
Ch.56 Just Talking Some More
Ch.57 Losing Time & Making Amends
Ch.58 Sweet Dreams
Ch.59 Return To Me
Ch.60 Save Them
Ch.61 A Dead Man's Betrayal
Ch.62 Aizen's Flawless Plan
Ch.63 His True Goal
Ch.64 Feelings Running Wild
Ch.65 The Truth You Didn't Know
Ch.66 Capture The Evil...And Fail
Ch.67 The Power From Legends
Ch.68 Wish To Talk
Ch.69 The Truth Can Wait
Ch.70 Family Reunites
Ch.71 Silly Shenanigans
Ch.72 Our Truth
Ch.73 Idiotic Meeting
Ch.74 Forced Policies
Ch.75 Squad 10
Ch.76 Going Home
Ch.77 Home At Last
The End
Bonus Chapter: Protect At All Costs

Ch.27 Menos Grande

1.6K 49 0
By ninasweet998

"Mr. Hat and Clogs! ...Hey! Why is Emiko with you?! She shouldn't be here!"

"Don't worry about that. I'm keeping her safe~. Promise."

The others begin attacking the Hollows around us as Ichigo and Kisuke talked a bit.

"The large amounts of Hollows are decreasing." Uryu thinks out loud as he watches on.

"Why exactly are you here, Mr. Hat and Clogs?"

"I told you just now. We've come to the rescue~." Kisuke answers as he pulls a fan from his pocket.

He begins fanning himself as he continued.

"We'll take on the small fry while you concentrate on fighting that one."

Pointing towards the sky, we all look. That's when I notice a giant Hollow head breaking through the sky. It was so much bigger than the other Hollows. I couldn't believe my eyes.

How are they going to fight that thing?

"Look." Kisuke speaks up, becoming serious. "This isn't the time for idle chit-chat.

The crack in the sky kept getting bigger as the large Hollow begins to really break through. The sky looked like it was splitting in half.

"What is that?" I whisper to myself.

"A Menos Grande." Kisuke answers, hearing me somehow. "It's a gigantic Hollow that's born from hundreds of Hollows that pile and mix together."

Once it steps through, the large Hollow opens it's mouth sucking in the surrounded air. The little Hollows that were near it, gets sucked into it's giant mouth.

"It's...eating the other Hollows..." Uryu notes.

"...There's no way we can figure out how to fight that sort of monster." Ichigo states.

"What?"

"With this guy...we'll cut and cut with all out might to take him down! There's no other way! Let's go, Uryu!"

Excited and waving his sword around, Ichigo charges in like an idiot.

"W-W-Wait, Kurosaki!"

I sigh as I rub my temples.

"Sometimes, I'm embarrassed to be related to him."

"Ichigo! What does he think he's doing?!"

Rukia suddenly appears by Kisuke's side.

"He can't fight-"

Kisuke blocks her path, stopping Rukia from warning him.

"Kisuke! What's the meaning of this?! You intend to kill Ichigo?!"

"...What?" my voice ices over.

"Of course not." Kisuke replies. "You shouldn't get Ms. Kurosaki worked up now, Rukia. With a snap of her fingers, she could kill over a million times."

...At least he got the message.

"Whatever! Move aside! This is not an opponent Ichigo can win against!"

"That's no good. I can't do that, Ms. Kuchiki. Please watch quietly."

His hand was in front of Rukia's face. But the movement he pointed up, Rukia's body goes limp and she sits on the ground.

"This battle is a crucial one." Kisuke continues. "As crucial to you...as it will be for him."

What does that mean?

The Menos Grande takes a step out of the crack, as it continued to make it's way over to our world. With it's leg exposed, Ichigo jumps and cuts it a little. The Hollow, seemingly unfazed, simply kicks my idiot brother away. Ichigo crash lands right next to Uryu.

"Kurosaki! I told you so!"

Uryu shoots an arrow, but once again, the Hollow was unfazed. He turns to Ichigo to check up on him.

"Are you okay?"

Sitting up, with blood dripping from his forehead, Ichigo faces Uryu.

"I'm not too bad..."

"Geez! What were you thinking?! How were you trying to take him down with that?"

"Well," Ichigo begins to explain his madness. "I wondered if I could cut his feet and work my way up. Then the head would fall down last."

"Uh...like jenga...? How was your brain even constructed?! Now, stand up! We'll rethink out battle plan."

Pulling him up, Uryu grabs Ichigo's sword. But the moment he does, his bow gets way larger.

What the...?

Uryu seemed confused as well...until he figured something out.

"Kurosaki."

"What do you wha... What the hell is that?! What happened to your bow?! Why is it so big now?!"

...He just now noticed...? I might need to trade in my brother for a smarter, well mannered, model.

"Just listen to me! This way sound like a weird idea... But I think I know of a way so we can beat him."

"What?"

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

This looks ridiculous.

"Ok!" Uryu shouts. "Preparation complete! Now we can fight him!"

Uryu, while kneeling, aimed his bow at the Hollow while Ichigo's sword was tied to his head. 

Ichigo had his hands on the handle while he gives Uryu a doubtful look.

"You an idiot aren't you?"

"What?! Stop complaining! If I constantly touch your sword and you use your spirit energy, I can shoot an unbelievably enormous arrow! Now unleash your energy! Control it and max out you power!"

"But I never control my spirit energy."

"What?! Don't be ridiculous! ...So how did you manage to fight Hollows all this time?!"

"Um...well... No clue..."

"You have no clue?!"

"How should I know? Controlling spirit energy is like unleashing and stopping it, right? It would be easy if I can control the power like turning a water faucet on and off. But, if people say my power is great, isn't it because I'm maxin' it out all the time?"

Maxed out...all the time?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.2K 158
So we all know the loving, orange haired 15 year old named Ichigo Kurosaki, well he has a twin sister other than Karin and Yuzu. Her name is Kuroki K...
67.3K 1.8K 12
**Book One** You have just moved to Karakura Town with your father for work, it wasn't long after your moved that your father enrolled you to Karakur...
25 4 2
One time, when Kurosaki Ichigo was five, the name-calling about her hair got too much. So, she went to the library by herself and asked the librarian...
31.5K 1.1K 50
We all know Gin ichimaru, a snake within the court guard squads. What if I told you even while being such a great and achieving soul reaper, Gin also...