A Chance At Love - Prem Preeti

由 samaira001

I have read a few fan fictions on this one time pair, but there isn't much if you want to see more of them. S... 更多

Authors Note...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Teaser!!!
Chapter 13
New Cover
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Qubool Hai...
Aashiqui ke Din..!!
It Was Always Love...!!
Tu Jahan... Main Wahan...!!
Happy Valentines Love..!
His to Hers
Khwaish Thi.. Poori Huwi..
Teaser 2
Pyaar... Intezaar... Pyaar..!
Heading Home.
Kuch Sawaal.....!
Jawab Kuch Aise
Yeh Mushkil..!
Dosti Aur Pyaar..
Chand, Taare aur Hum
She Was Yours!
Kuch Yaadein..
Chand Taaron Ki Baraat
Yeh Dooriyan.. Filhaal Hain..
A Month of Togethernes
Tamatar and Tamatar
Purani Yaadein vs Some New
Baat Hai Kuch Dil Mein..
Ghar Woh Jahan Tu Hai Saath
Dil Behak Gaya...
Holi.. Before and After
Freebird Friday and Rains
Nazdeekiyan.. Kuch Purani...
Tum Hi Ho....
Yeh Pyaar Hi Tho Hai
Kaam Aur Pehchaan
Work Life
Galati Huwi...!!!
Suno Na...

Chapter 31

2.7K 130 193
由 samaira001

Landing at the Mumbai Airport, they were finally on their way home. Prem looked at her as she leaned on the car seat, and asked for her hand.

She smiled as she watched him drive back. In a grey t shirt and white pant, he looked carefree as he smiled at her.

They were nearing home when Prem drove ahead and she turned, "Hum ghar jaa rahe hain na..."

"Hmmm..." he smiled as he turned to her home.

She looked at him as he turned to her Papa's home and he answered her. "Haan, hum ghar jaa rahe hain. Pehle Papa se milne jaayenge aur phir ghar.."

"Par..." she tried to say and he smiled. "Preeti, kuch galat tho nahi hai hum kuch der ke liye, pehle yahan aayen tho..."

He drove into the driveway and gestured her to step out. "Jao... main park kar ke aata hoon.."

Smiling as she looked down, he squeezed her hand as he left it as she got down.

*****

Prem smiled as he walked to Preeti, as she hugged her Papa who was in the garden having tea.

"Tum dono ko ghar jaana tha... main raat ko aa raha tha dinner par..." Pritam Uncle smiled as Prem came close.

"Ghar jaa rahe hain Papa.. Aapse milne ka mann tha.. tho socha pehle yahan aayen.."

"Prem..." he smiled and Prem touched his feet as he neared, and Pritam Uncle held him up. "Arre.. Khush raho beta..." and hugged him.

"Kaise ho aap.." Prem asked as they walked up to the wooden benches and Pritam Uncle put his arm around him. "Bilkul theek... ab tho shayad usse bhi ziada..."

Prem looked down smiling as was asked, "aur tum dono kaise ho.."

"Theek..." and Pritam Uncle smiled. "Baitho beta... chai..."

"Nahi Papa, koi formality nahi. Bas aapse milne aaye hain." Prem shook his head and Pritam Uncle put his arm around him. "Pehli baar ghar aaye ho... aur woh bhi aise..."

"Kisi rasmon se tho aana huwa nahi hai.. bas aise hi mann kiya aur aapse milne aa gaye.. aise tho bete aate hai.."

"Aur bete tho hamesha ki tarhaan haq se apni Coffee maangte hain.. bas Jamai Babu nahi karte yeh.." and Prem turned to find Tej Kaka with his coffee in his regular mug.

Pritam Uncle smiled as Prem stood up to greet him. "Namaste Kaka.." he smiled and Tej Kaka keeping his coffee said, "Jeete raho... ab Prem Baba kahoon ya Jamai Babu.."

"Thank you Kaka... Prem Baba pehle bhi theek tha aur ab bhi theek hai.." he smiled as he picked his coffee and Preeti greeted Kaka as Prem sat smiling.

*****

It was half an hour later and they were on their way home. Prem was glad they had made a stop to visit Papa and the shine Preeti had in her eyes was no match.

She had been surprised but truly happy to see him and this would not have been so informal at home with everyone around and her being the new bahu. She was comfortable with his family and had always been as she knew them forever, but relationships had changed and he knew it was too new.

They were welcomed home with smiled and Maa was overjoyed to see them.

"Bhabhi ji..." Vinod grinned as he put his arm around Preeti and she smiled as they all sat. The elders were in the hall with Prem and he pulled Preeti to the kitchen area where all the youngsters were.

"Prem bhaiyya apne naam ki izzat rakh rahe hain ya hum koi aur naam dhoonde inke liye..." he asked and the rest shook their heads as they laughed and Preeti looked down with a smile.

"Arre dariye matt... sach kahiye... Prem bhaiyya ko sach mein Prem ka matlab sikha denge.. hum hain na.."

Preeti bit her lip as she spotted Prem right behind. "Kya pooch raha hai Vinod, mujhse pooch, main batata hoon..." he frowned as he put his arm around Vinod and he attempted to make a run.

"Kuch.. kuch nahi bhaiyya.. main tho bas aise hi... aise pooch raha tha... main abhi aata hoon..." and he tried to evade as Prem held him by his shoulder. "Rehne de usse... kyun tang karta hai..?"

"Main kahan tang kar raha hoon... maine tho pooch raha hoon sab kaisa chal raha hai.. ab aapke kaam aur kitabon ko tho lagta hoga ke souten aa gayi.. yeh bhi tho issue hai.." he stated with an obvious shrug and Prem rolled his eyes as the others burst out laughing.

Pulling Vinod in front of him, he raised his eyes and frowned. "Yeh jawab tu sach mein jaanna chahta hai..."

"Main tho bas Preeti Jiji.. sorry Bhabhi ko aise hi... actually Bhaiyya main nahi... Maa.. Maa ko tension thi ke aap you know bhabhi ka khayal rakhte ho ke nahi.. ab phone par poochna aur saamne se..."

"Achcha... chal phir yeh jawab Maa ko dete hain saath mein.." Prem smiled raising his eyes and Vinod looked flabbergasted as he was dragged along and the others burst out laughing.

"Vinod ko nahi... mujhe tho details chaiyye, yaad hai na promise..." Preeti turned to find Sangeeta behind her whispering. Holding her hand they were up to her room now. "Chaliye andar.."

Preeti looked around the room. It was done up a little with a few fresh flowers bouquets and Sangeeta smiled. "Itne dino baad aaye ho.. yeh hamari taraf se.." and Preeti blushed as Sangeeta locked the door.

Pulling her to the bed, they sat as Sangeeta said, "Humne decide kiya tha hamare experiences share karenge, so tell me... kaisa raha.. maine kaha tha na yeh nervousness Prem bhaiyya ke aate hi door ho jaayegi... huwi ya nahi?"

Preeti blushed and Sangeeta frowned, "kya yaar... bol bhi.. aur main teri kahani sunn rahi hoon as my best friend, so i promise no judgements ever."

Preeti blushed and Sangeeta made a smiled. "Waise chehra kehta hai, yeh din bohat khoobsurat gaye hain.. aur shaadi ki nervousness ko bohat pyaar se door kiya gaya hai."

Preeti hid her face in her hands and Sangeeta hugged her. "I am so happy for you. Tujhe yaad hai main kitni nervous thi inke saath." She remembered her days. "Par i am happy ke hum ne jo pyaar ke sapne dekhe, woh poore huwe. Aise saathi mile hume jin hone pyaar se hamari ghabrahat aur darr ko pyaar mein badal diya."

Preeti looked down and Sangeeta raised her face to look at her. "Dekhen tho sahi ke Prem bhaiyya ke pyaar ka rang kaisa chada hai..." and Preeti swatted her hand playfully as she smiled.

"Sach mein, I am really happy for you, and I am sure saari nazdeekiyan aisi rahi hain ke kuch kaha nahi jaayega..."

Preeti blushed at her words and Sangeeta smiled as Preeti said, "kisi ko jaanne ke liye saath rehne se behtar koi tareeqa nahi. Jitna jaanti thi, jitna dekha hai, usse kahi ziada achche hain. Woh din alag the jab hum khoobsurat fairytale romance chahte the. Waqt aage bada but we have been lucky, bina maange hume aise saathi mile."

Sangeeta smiled, "haan... we have been lucky. Chal ab back to our old topic. Kaisi rahi woh pehli mulaqat.. woh pehla ehsaas," and Preeti blushed as she looked down and Sangeeta nudged her as they heard the door knob twist.

A knock followed and they heard Prem, "Preeti... andar ho tum.."

Preeti looked at her making a face, "main kya kahoongi.." as Sangeeta smiled, "kehna i was preparing for tonight ji..." and Preeti hit her arm slightly as she walked to open the door.

Prem came in and smiled as he closed the door behind him. "Darwaaza locked tha... tum theek ho.. tabiyat theek hai.. kuch chaiyye..?"

She shook her head looking down aware that Sangeeta was here waiting to tease them and hoped he would spot her.

"Kya baat hai.." he asked as he touched her cheek making her look up and she smiled. "Kuch nahi.... woh..." she tried to say and he looked at the room. "Decorations.. phir se..." he smiled and Preeti looked around. Where did Sangeeta disappear to.

"Iss liye nervous ho.." he smiled as he pulled her close as his arm went around her waist and Sangeeta spoke from the corner she was in. "Prem bhaiyya... mujhe bahar jaane do phir aap nervousness door karte rehna.."

Prem's hand moved from her at that moment and he moved back as Sangeeta walked up. "San.. Sangeeta..." he said and she smiled.

"Hum aise hi baat kar rahe the, girl talk you know... isse pehle ke woh kuch kehti.. " and she trailed off with a smile as Prem looked on.

She walked up to them saying, "kuch nahi... filhaal aap yeh nervousness door kar lo..." she smiled as she pushed Preeti against his chest and walked out closing the door behind her and Prem held her close as he smiled.

******

It was close to dinner time and Prem walked in after checking his emails. He had work to catchup on and he was glad Preeti had company.

The only hitch was this girl talk he was done with. Whether it was Simi, Priya and now Sangeeta and he was sure every girl out there was here to ask Preeti how her personal life was. It was unbelievable.

"Kya soch rahe ho Prem bhaiyya..." Sangeeta asked as she bit into an apple and leaned onto him. "If you are missing bhabhi.. main upar bhejti hoon unhe..."

He looked at her with a frown and then put his arm around her. "Mujhe kuch poochna hai..."

"Kaho na... tell me..." she smiled and he pulled her close.

"Yeh... Yeh girl talk kyun hoti hai. I mean, I have been noticing it. Isn't it wrong ke kisi se aise poochna and.."

"Oohh... kis kis ne kya pooch liya jo itne pareshaan ho.." Sangeeta asked hiding a smile and he shook his head in resignation.

"Aapka bhi tho guy talk hota hai..." she smiled and he took the apple from her as he took a bite. "Hota hai par believe me kisi ki personal life discuss nahi hoti..."

Sangeeta laughed, "we are girls Prem bhaiyya.. we love mushy love talk and hearing lovestories."

"Kya milta hai jaanne se.." he asked hitting her head and she took the apple back from him with a sigh. "Maza aata hai.. rating men overall and discussing it, u know..." and he pulled the apple back shaking his head. "Ohh I know now.. kisi ki achchi bhali zindagi mein toofan lana.. then one starts feeling... yeh aisa hona chaiyye.. yeh waisa kyun hai..."

"Sheee bhaiyya... never... Its just that it makes us feel good. Like you know healthly medicines for the soul."

"Kisi aur ki kahani sunne se.." he looked at her in wonder and she smiled. "Thats why girl talk hai. Aapko samajh nahi aayega..."

"Aur yeh rating kya hai.. kis scale par hamari parakh hoti hai...?" He asked as she took the apple back.

She laughed out, "sach kaho bhaiyya... pareshan ho ab aap..." and he frowned. "Pareshan nahi.. just inquisitive..."

"Just husband rating hai.. Achcha aapki rating jaanni hai..?" She asked with a smile and he looked at her with wide eyes as he swallowed the apple and choked as he said "kya.. sach mein tumne... tumne...?" he asked coughing as she tapped his back she bit back her smile.

"Itne darre huwe kyun ho..." she smiled as she held his hand and pulled him close to the kitchen where Preeti was setting the table.

"Sangeeta...." he whispered trying to sort out his voice and she shushed him with a glare.

"Preeti bhabhi... ek minute.." she called out and Preeti walked up to them with a smile.

"Prem bhaiyya ko jaanna hai ke agar aapko inhe rate karna ho scale par tho yeh kahan aayenge."

His eyes widened as Preeti's eyes shot up and he tried to say otherwise but no words came out thanks to his cough and Sangeeta smiled. "Aapko Prem bhaiyya ki kasam bhabhi... sach kehna..."

Prem could stare as Preeti looked at them and Sangeeta smiled. "Keh bhi do.. Prem bhaiyya intezaar kar rahe hain..."

Preeti looked down and closed her eyes and opened them as she looked up. Hiding a smile which turned her cheeks red she whispered, "Jiske naam ka arth hi aisa ho... uske rating ki scale abhi bani nahi hai..."

She raced to the kitchen as Sangeeta looked at Prem who had a red face. She smiled as she raised her eyes and he shook his head as he said, "yeh sahi nahi tha.."

"Kya galat tha.. Preeti bhabhi ki baat hai agar aapko.. unko tho aapki kasam di thi... sach kaha hai bilkul..."

"Tumhara yeh poochna..." he smiled clearing his throat as a blush crept his face and she pulled his cheek as he walked away.

*****

Preeti leaned on the kitchen door, red in face as her breathing escalated. What had made her say that and the audacity of Sangeeta to ask her with his kasam and in front of him.

"Paani pee lo, warna saans chad jaayegi..."

She turned around to the voice and Sadhna Bhabhi smiled at her offering water.

"Peelo..." she smiled and Preeti closed her eyes as Sangeeta came to the kitchen.

"Bhabhi..." she stopped in mid sentence as she spotted Sadhna bhabhi who looked up shaking her head with a smile. "Galat baat hai.. poocha tho poocha... Prem bhaiyya ki kasam de kar poocha.."

Sangeeta took in a sharp breathe and released it. "Sorry bhabhi... it was just chedna.. yeh nahi socha tha ke itna bara raaz ek saans mein khul jaayega... i promise.. hamare aage yeh baat nahi jaayegi..." and Preeti looked down closing her eyes as they hugged her withba smile.

"Dhadkan itni tezz hai..." Sadhna bhabhi smiled as Preeti got up with a smile and Sangeeta hugged her. "Bhabhi inko tho shock laga par Prem bhaiyya ka chehra dekhne jaisa tha.." she smiled and Sadhna Bhabhi hit her on her hand slightly, "kya ho gaya hai aaj... itni masti kab se aa gayi.."

"Bhabhi, meri best friend ki shaadi huwi hai, ab bhaiyya se huwi hai is mein mera kya kasoor hai... aisi koi baat nahi jo humne share nahi ki.. tho iss mein koi badi baat nahi hai.."

Preeti smiled and Sangeeta laughed as she hugged her again and pulled Sadhna bhabhi into the hug, "welcome to the girl squad bhabhi..."

*****

It was after dinner and Prem couldn't wait to speak to her. She had served dinner but being with everyone, he had not been able to get a personal word. He had smiled at her trying to catch her eye and she had smiled back.

He was watching her as she sat with Maa and Mami on the table and he couldn't take his eyes off her. What she said so simply had affected him deep.

He couldn't stop smiling and had felt like yelling out in sheer ecstasy. Her words had ruffled him and how.

He had a moment to himself back then when she said it and he remembered her words in his mind as he cherished it in his heart repeatedly. He couldn't wait for a moment of solitude with her.

"I know.. bhabhi ne jo kaha woh bohat bada tha par aise matt dekhiye unhe... agar kisine notice kia tho bohat sawaalon ke jawab dene pad jaayenge..." and he turned to spot Sangeeta winking at him as she crossed him and he looked down smiling.

******

It was 12am when he entered his room and Preeti was still missing. Sitting through with work discussions and family fun with men, he had never been so distracted.

Preeti came in at that moment and he looked at her as she closed the door.

"Maine Sangeeta se nahi kaha poochne ke liye..." he said as he came to her. "Maine sirf yeh kaha ke yeh girl talk karna zaroori hai.. ke woh tumhe kuch aisa na pooche... aur yeh rating kya hai jiski woh baat kar rahi thi"

"Jaanti hoon..." she smiled as she looked down. "Sangeeta ne bataya.."

"Inn dino hum bohat paas aaye.. par aaj yeh sab... kya kahoon tumse.. kya haal kiya hai..."

She looked at him and he walked up to her as he said, "Aaj tum par bohat pyaar aa raha hai.." and she looked down smiling.

He moved her hair from her face and raised her face to meet his gaze. "Har rishte ke saath tha aaj.. sab kuch pehle jaisa tha... par phir bhi kuch alag tha.."

He touched her forehead with his. "Ek aur khwaish aaj poori ho gayi.."

She looked at him and he smiled, "family dinner ke baad tum Papa ke saath ghar nahi mere saath, mere paas ho..."

She blushed as he continued, "kitne sapne dekhe the ke ik din aisa bhi aayega.. jab raat ko hum saath honge. Bas tum aur main.

Aur aaj aaya hai tho samajh nahi aa raha ke tum par itna pyaar kyun aa raha hai. Kis baat ka ehsaas ziada hai. Kis baat ki deewangi ziada hai. Tumhare yahan hone ki mere saath ya aaj so suna uska asar hai..."

Preeti blushed and he pulled her into him. "Aaj mujhe yeh haq do Preeti, kuch keh kar, koi ishare se, ke tumhe yeh bata sakoon, dikha sakoon, ke kitna pyaar hai tumse. Kitni mohabbat hai tumse. kitna intazaar kiya hai.." and she placed her finger on his lips before he could say more.

Meeting his gaze, she kissed his cheek, and he closed his eyes pulling her to him as he switched off the lights.

The feel of being back home and with her, holding her close as the day ended, was indeed more beautiful than he could have imagined. And he had done that very often, infact each time she had been home and then left.

But the high he was on after he heard her saying what she did. The rolls he experienced in his stomach was something new and something beyond he had ever thought.

Tonight was special... She was his, and he was hers, and it was time to tell her how much he had waited for this night and as he proved every word and emotion true.

----------

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

8.6K 608 24
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...
2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
445K 25.6K 70
Tulika's blooming love story faced tragedy when a bike accident took away her love Sumedh. Sumedh, the perfect guy for her, who was head over heels i...
82.6K 3.3K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...