Kaam Aur Pehchaan

They were all stunned at that moment and Prem looked behind to the vision of Mr Edward as the older man's face reddened and Preeti stood up from her seat.

Mr Edward turned to his team. "Cat got your tongues... How the hell did she land here.. I just wanted her location.. Not her lift out... And Damn.. This deal.. Who jeopardized this... This isn't some simple deal... No one is supposed to know this... Who here gave off my whereabouts.. What else has been passed on..???

Mr Edward Camarillo was Billionaire  Business Tycoon and someone who met no one easily.. He had his Reprentatives across the world and he worked with those whom they approved of and no one else.

To become his Representative was a prestigious position and none went against his ways. The position alone was Glory as every association to the company in the region came via local Representatives and the trust was something built over years. He had not had a reason to change many of these contact points in any country for years now.

To get beyond the Representative and meet him personally had taken Prem an effort like no other and Mr Edward agreeing had been no less than a blessing. Prem had agreed to all his terms without an objection including meeting at a destination that was non common ground for both.

He was not allowed to disclose this meeting to any others before finalization. Mr Edward had had a flight delay and the discussion of finer points tonight was more like an extension of today's morning meeting after which they would proceed if all was well.

Prem looked at Preeti and then Mr Edward who turned to him. "Give me a few minutes..."

He turned as his CEO stepped forward. "Who the Hell.. and he gulped..."

"Sir.. You are mistaken.. This lady walked in with Mr... Mr Mehra..."

"Who Mr Mehra..." and he turned to Prem. "She.. She came in with you.."

Prem looked at him. "I should have informed.. Thats my wife..."

The CEO nodded in agreement. "Since she was with Mr Mehra.. It was not correct for her to be out alone and be seen alone and people presume Mr Mehra is here.. so I.. I asked her to be here..."

"Wait... She.... She is your Wife.. Your Wife...?" Mr Edward looked and Prem and Prem looked at Preeti to confirm the same as he nodded. "Yes..."

"But aren't you married into the Fritz group. Singh's daughter..." he looked checking into a file and Prem nodded. "Yes... Thats her.."

"She is... What...? Wait... Name... Her name.." The man looked incredulous and disbelief showed on his face.

"Preeti.. Preeti.."

Mr Edward broke into a smile as he patted Prem's shoulder. "Unbelievable.. Honestly.. God works in mysterious ways...."

He turned to look at Preeti and she frowned as Mr Edward smiled walking out as Prem followed behind.

"I should listen to what you say Pree Momma... Always..."

Preeti looked shocked as Mr Edward as pleased as a cat walked up to her and Prem stood next to Preeti reaching alongside.."

"Eddy... Eddy The Daddy... How come... You Are Here...??" she shook her head and Prem looked in disbelief.

It was beyond him that his wife would address a man of his stature this way.

Preeti was looking surprised at Mr Edward while he smiled warmly.

"I tried everything to reach out to you... No trace of you Dear.. And then.. I see you here.. In my meeting room.. You were right... Its God all over again.."