Tu Jahan... Main Wahan...!!

He noticed her through breakfast and her smile was automatic. Her appetite was less and she barely spoke to anyone and responded in smiles that seemed polite.

"Bhaiyya.. bhabhi is still... kuch khaya bhi nahi hai sahi se.." and Prem looked behind to see Vinod coming up deep in thought.

"Hmmm..." he nodded and picked up a plate and got some warm waffles dribbling them with chocolate sauce.

He smiled as he placed it casually in front of her as he crossed her and she looked up. He gestured her to eat with a smile and sat opposite her as Sangeeta sat next to her.

Sangeeta looked at the waffles and then at Preeti who looked forlorn and she snapped her head at her brother seated opposite. What had he done that she looked so miserable.

She was about to ask when Sadhna Bhabhi stood up and Vivek bhaiyya said, "kuch der mein chalna hai, thab thak hum Vansh ko tayyar kar lein" and Sapna decided to pack after breakfast as she had to leave for Rampur in the the next day with her father who was arriving in Udaipur for some work and decided to take her along so she didn't have to travel alone from Mumbai.

It was Anand babu, Sangeeta and Vinod on the table and Sangeeta raised her eyes at her brother who shrugged and she shook at him frowning.

"Keh do bhaiyya.. kya kiya hai aisa ke Preeti bhabhi ka mood itna bura hai.." and Prem snapped his head and Preeti looked at Sangeeta.

"Maine... kuch nahi..." he said and Preeti interrupted, "aisa kuch nahi hai.."

"Tu fiqr na kar, Prem bhaiyya, bhaiyya hain par tu meri Jaan hai.. aise kuch bol dein.. woh bhi honeymoon par... kal aaye bhi kitni der se tum log.."

Prem shook his head and Vinod pulled his chair closer to Prem's, "Jiji, aisa kuch nahi hai... believe me.."

"I can't believe tu bhaiyya ki side le raha hai..." Sangeeta turned to him and Anand babu looked on.

"Sach mein aisa kuch nahi hai..." Prem said and she narrowed her eyes at him. "Mujhe pata hai, aap dono ke beech chocolate kab aata hai.."

"Jab pareshani hoti hai.." Prem answered and she stared. "Aisi kya pareshani ho gayi bhabhi ko.. jo aap.."

"Pareshan inhe bhaiyya ne nahi.. kal raat ki surgery ne kiya hai... and the effect is yet to subside..."

Sangeeta looked on and Prem nodded. "She was worn out last night and I was just trying to cheer her. I am happy ke tujhe apne bhai se ziada bhabhi se pyaar hai.. par bharosa rakh..."

"Sorry bhaiyya.. woh maine... aur saath mein chocolate... aapke saamne baithe ishare kiya aapne.. i thought..."

They all shook their heads and Vinod raised his eyes. "Bhaiyya, bhabhi and chocolate.. aap aisa kya jaanti ho jo hume nahi pata... kyun Anand babu..."

"Well.. I am still getting over that meri naazon se paali biwi ji Jaan uski best friend cum bhabhi hai aaj bhi... but haan... I d like to know yeh kahani jo hume nahi pata..."

"I am sorry..." she hugged Preeti and they smiled as Prem gestured her to eat and Sangeeta got up. She pulled Prem out of his seat and made him sit next to Preeti as she grabbed his seat opposite.

"Apne haath se khilao bhaiyya... bohat huwa sirf dena.." and they all looked at her and she bit her tongue as Prem shook his head in resignation and Vinod raised his eyes. "Jiji.. yeh kahani hamare beech rahegi par sunni tho hai.."

Sangeeta looked apologetically at Prem and Preeti looked at him raising her eyes and he closed his eyes. After all these years, his sister had to say it.