Chapter 27

Prem squinted his eyes due to the peeping sunlight as he turned around to the clinking that woke him up.

"Good Morning..." he heard her say and he opened his eyes.

"Good Morning..." he smiled as he held out his hand calling her to him.

She walked up and sat next to him as he pushed himself up. Waking up to an empty bed was not something he wanted ever again. She was supposed to be here next to him as he watched her, admired her, cuddled her, teased her and claimed his good morning kiss as she blushed.

"Itni jaldi kaise uthth gayi... aur mujhe nahi uthaya.."

Preeti looked at him with a smile. "Jaldi... Its 7:30... ek ghante mein office jaana hai..."

His phone rang at that moment and and she smiled. "Abhi yeh ziada zaroori hai.." she handed him the phone and got up as he made a face answering the call.

****

He was drying his hair hoping for her to make an appearance and it was getting late. How had he not realized she had woken up amd slipped out of bed. Never had he missed hearing his alarm.

Probably tiredness had got the better of him but within his heart he knew it was the peace in life that was missing previously.

He was content at heart for the first time ever and the meeting that was probably the most important one in his career had taken a backseat as he overslept today.

He remembered the clinking of her bangles that woke him. It was beautiful but more better would have been her closer.

Preeti, wondering what had taken him so long came upstairs to check on him, found him lost in thought and shook her head.

Clearing her throat, she came in and he turned around.

"Bohat der laga di Jaan..." he smiled and she looked at him quizzically.

He held up his shirt as he said, "maine kaha tha na.. aisi aadatein na daalo jo badalna mushkil ho..."

Shaking her head she moved ahead as he handed over his shirt. He just looked at her as she buttoned up and he held her waist moving hair from her face. "I love you..."

She smiled as she did up his shirt and he raised her eyes to meet his. She tried to move away and he held her. "Subha mujhe akela chod kar matt jao..."

"Main yahin hoon..."

"Mera matlab, yeh jaldi uththna.. naashta dekhna zaroori nahi.."

She blushed and he smiled, "yeh akele uththna adhoora sa lagta hai... aaj toh good morning kiss bhi nahi mili..."

She smiled shaking her head, "der nahi ho rahi..."

"Der tho ho gayi hai... adha ghanta uththe ho gaya aur good morning kiss nahi mili..."

She shook her head and blushed deep as he leaned her against the cupboard door. "I love my life... because I have u as my wife..."

He neared and put his arm around her waist as his other hand cupped her cheek and he touched her forehead with hers. "Last night was truly life at its best... tumhara saath... aur woh sleeveless night dress... sach mein... mohabbat ki hadd ne naye maayne seekh raha hoon tumse, I love you Wife... Thank you toh nahi kahoonga... bas tumse zindagi bhar beintheha pyaar karoonga.. Good Morning Darling..." He kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes as she hid her face in his neck and he held her closer than ever. Life was beautiful.

******

It was the second day of Prem's meetings. Preeti's time was mostly spent with Dina in the last two days. Catching up with her over a cup of coffee the conversation had been great as she spoke about cooking and life in general. Helping Preeti, a new bond formed in the mornings, teasing and laughing as they discussed trivia.