His to Hers

Prem entered his room and closed the door behind him as his eyes searched for his love.

She looked stunning in the pale pink saree this evening and though he was sure he had conveyed through his eyes and soft words how it had raced his heart he craved to hold her closer and watch her to the content of his heart.

"Preeti.." he called out and he looked taken back as she appeared in a black satin robe and tying her hair behind her.

"Change kar bhi liya..." he smiled at she walked up to him.

"Kya baat hai Jaan... kya chal raha hai dimaag mein aapke..." he whispered and she shook her head.

"Ek shikayat hai mann mein..."

"Shikayat.. kya ho gaya..."

"Itna kuch sirf diya hai... itna pyaar kiya hai.. kabhi kuch maangte kyun nahi.."

"Kisne kaha main nahi maangta... kal raat hi tho..." and she bit her lip as he raised her eyes. "Kya soch rahi ho..."

"Yehi ke kya doon iss Valentines par main.."

He smiled, "diya hai tumne mujhe... tumhe apna kehne ka haq.. tumse pyaar karne ka haq... tumhe pyaar dene ka haq.. mujhe aur kya chaiyye.."

She shook her head and he pulled her closer. "Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ke tumne kuch socha hai.. phir keh raha hoon... kuch khaas zaroori nahi hai.. main apni Jaan ke saath bohat khush hoon..."

"3 mahine se soch rahi hoon ke kya doon aapko Valentines par.. aur aaj subha ke baad tho jo dimaag mein tha woh bhi kamm hi lagta hai..."

Prem shook his head and leaned her on the wall. "Samajh nahi aa raha kya kahoon tumse.. tum shaadi ke baad ke Valentines planning 3 mahine se kar rahi ho.."

Preeti bit her lip. "Yeh kehna nahi tha.." and he grinned.

"Kya chal raha hai dimaag mein tumhare.. kya kya nahi socha hai Madam aapne.. kuch bhi karna zaroori nahi par i have to confess.. i am interested to know ke kya plans banaye the.. yeh jaanne se behtar kya surprise hoga mere liye..."

She shook her head and looked into his eyes. "Filhaal jo behtar hai woh finalise ho gaya hai.." and his eyes opened wide.

"Fresh ho kar aa jaiyye.." she smiled as she passed him a towel and he could only look at her.

"Treats, surprises, planning par copyright sirf aapka nahi hai..." and he looked at her in surprise as he mouthed "copyright".

"Profession medical hai... par beti aur ab biwi businessman ki hoon.. itna tho aata hi hai.." she winked and pushed him to freshen up as she closed the door after him.

*****

Prem stepped out to dim lights with a towel around his waist. He had no idea what his wife was upto and he couldn't wait to see what she had finally decided on with so much of thought.

"Kya kar rahi ho..." he breathed out as she asked him to lie down on his stomach at a madeup bed in the centre of the room and she rolled her eyes as he raised his eyes in question.

"Kitne sawal poochte ho.. har situation aapki control mein ho zaroori tho nahi.. let go and relax karna seekho.. aaj yehi karna hai.."

"Kya matlab.." he asked and she ran her fingers in his hair.

"Bohat kuch kar rahe ho.. itna hectic life style rakha hai apna.. yeh waqt aaj unwind karne ka hai.."

He raised his head and she put it down with a frown. "Human body mein kuch aise pressure points hote hain jisse sahi jagah aur sahi se press karne se refresh aur re energize hota hai insaan. 90% work karta hai yeh with proper essential oils and aroma therapy. Baaki 10% aapke relax karne se pata chalega.. ab ssshhh.. relax..."