Nazdeekiyan.. Kuch Purani...

Prem looked at her blushing and hugged her from behind.

"Jitni taaza woh tumhare dil mein yaad hogi.. Usse ziada shayad mere dil mein hai.. Bohat baatein karni thi tumse uss din.."

Preeti turned around and hugged him and he held her tight.

*********

Prem was pulled over by the boys as he came down the steps to join everyone.

"Kahan the bhaiyyaa...." Vinod yelled over the rain and they were annoyed at him as they decided to blindfold him as the next catcher in the game.

The girls joined in soon and the game began with great gusto and yelling amidst the rain.

Despite all that noise, the only sound that came clearly to him was the slight sound of Payal that was around him.

The same noise that had come a few minutes back when his love had rushed into his arms. He knew exactly where she was and it was always just an arms legnth away.

Well she had always been. It was just his hesitation to reach out. Now he would.... but not so soon.. It needn't be so obvious that he was just out for her.

Running around, he managed to avoid many as they tapped him and ran away.

Unexpectedly while chasing someone running ahead, he realised she was right behind him.

He reached out behind and held her as he turned at the same time and pulled her as his arms enveloped her and he heard her gasp softly.

He heard cheers erupting all around and he smiled as he tried to remove the blindfold.

He felt Vinod coming behind him trying to help him. "Pakde rakhna bhaiyya.. Game ka rule hai.. Aankhen khulne se pehle kaidi nikal gaya tho pakadna nahi maana jayega..."

"Yeh rule kab se bana.." Prem sighed as the blindfold opened up and he looked at Preeti in his arms.

"Bas iss liye yeh rule banaya ke aap bhabhi ko itne kareeb se dekho... Aur samajh lo ke pakad ne se.. Current nahi lagta..."

Prem left Preeti and lunged out at Vinod who ran for his life and the others laughed.

"Waise pakadne se current nahi lagta.. already pata hai na... Bhaaabbbhhiii..." Sangeeta whispered and Preeti looked down smiling as the game continued.

It was an hour later and Preeti stepped into the kitchen with Sapna. "Sab thake hain Sapna.. Sangeeta bachchon ko tayyar kar rahi hai thab thak sab ka garam dhood upar de dein.. and Bachche soo jaayen kuch der..

Aur badon ki chai bhi bann jaaye.. aur sab soo jaayen kuch der... Baarish mein bheege hain sab.. Thand na ho jaaye..."

They heard Vivek bhaiyya and Sadhna bhabhi enter and Preeti looked out. They had been out for a walk in the rain and were just back.

"Bhabhi.. Sab sone gaye hain kuch der.. Upar sab ki chai dene jayenge tho aapki aur Bhaiyya ki bhi de jaayenge.. Sab bohat thake hain..."

Sadhna bhabhi had nodded and Preeti smiled.

Sapna took milk and cookies wih Tea for the adults to Sangeeta's room when Prem came down.

Preeti looked up and he smiled as she looked down, "Chai bann rahi hai.... Aap.. Coffee lenge ya..." and he walked up to her. "Chai...." he smiled as her cheeks heated as he said.. "Tum le aaogi na..." and he saw Sapna walking up. He walked away smiling.