Happy Valentines Love..!

Preeti turned her head and opened her eyes. "Kab uththe..?" she smiled, her eyes still half open as she spotted Prem playing with her fingers.

"Thodi der huwi..." he whispered as he fiddled with her index finger and she looked at him tying a knot on her finger.

"Yeh kya hai..." she tried to ask and he pointed upwards to what the string connected.

She gasped as she saw a bunch of balloons that were connected to her finger and she looked at him. "Yeh kya hai..."

He smiled looking down and again at her. "Bohat saal iss din ka intezaar kiya hai.. kabhi haq nahi tha aur kabhi mauka.. aaj dono hai... tho kyun nahi..."

"Matlab..." she asked raising her eyes and he smiled half sitting up leaning on the headboard, pulling her close and she blushed pulling the bedsheet around her.

"Main... main fresh ho kar aati hoon.." she whispered looking down and he pulled her nose. "Kyun fresh hona hai.. its only 6am.. phir main bhi tho aise hi hoon.." and she blushed as he kissed her forehead.

"Achcha yeh balloons kis khushi mein hain?"

"Yeh Valentines day ka celebration hai..." and she looked at him. "College ho ya university, har jagah miss kiya tumhe.."

He leaned behind and pulled her close. "Rishte mein judne ke baad pehli baar hum iss din saath the, yaad hai bhaiyya ki chiththi lekar bhabhi ke paas gaye the.. aur bhabhi ko chodne gaye tho Vinod, Sapna aur tumhe ice cream khilayi thi.. woh uss Valentines ka chota sa taufa tha meri taraf se.. uss din ek naya rishta juda tha.. bhaiyya aur bhabhi ka.. aur maine humare papa ko hamare sagai ki baat karte suna.."

She looked at him and he smiled. "Mujh mein kehne ki himmat nahi thi kuch. Uss waqt tho bas tumse baat kar loon bohat tha.."

She pulled his cheek and he smiled, "agle saal tho kya socha tha.. aur najane kya se kya ho gaya... par aaj sochta hoon, jo huwa iss liye huwa ke aaj yeh lamha itna khoobsurat ho, tum yahan.. apne paas.. aise.. after a night of love, itne paas se wish kar sakoon..." and she bit her lip trying to move away when he pulled her back.

"Baby... let me wish you in process and how it should be.." he winked pulling her close and she turned to him.

"Valentines Week ko ek pal mein baandhne ki koshish ki hai.. ab college mein nahi hain ke days karien.. lets make it Moments..." he whispered as he pricked the first balloon. A shwoosh of rose petals fell on them as she looked up and he smiled. "Happy Roses Jaan... Gulab kya doon main usse jisne meri zindagi mehka di hai apne pyaar se.. usse tho gulab ki pankhuriyan nikhaar sakti hai..."

Preeti closed her eyes as he moved the petals away from her face. "Preeti..." he smiled as he cupped her face and she opened her eyes and looked at him.

He popped the second balloon and a note with shredded strips of coloured paper surrounding it, dropped on her. "Happy Propose Moment Love.." he whispered and she opened the note.

Will you be My Valentine... Today Tomorrow and Forever...!!!

She smiled as he raised his eyes, waiting for her answer and words  failed him as she pulled him close. "I was yours.. I am yours.. and will always be yours Husband..." she closed her eyes and he touched her nose with his as he popped the next balloon.

A heap of chocolates fell on them and she gasped. "Iss baat par.. Kuch meetha ho jaaye... Happy Chocolate Moment Jaan..." he smiled as he opened a chocolate and offered her a bite. He bit off the other end as she bit the one he offered to her and she closed her eyes.

He burst the next balloon and she saw mini size teddybears falling around her and she shook her head as he leaned in. "Waise tho birthday par bohat mile hain.. par kyunke bada teddybear milne par aapne mujhe yaad kiya tha.. aaj inn mini bears ke saath, life size TeddyHusband deta hoon aapko.. Happy Teddy Moment..."