Khwaish Thi.. Poori Huwi..

Vinod frowned at Anand Babu as he looked around. "Yeh kya baat huwi, hum ghar pohnche nahi abhi aur holiday mood khatam ho gaya.."

Everyone turned around and he made a face. "Bade bhaiyya aur bhaijaan busy... Prem bhaiyya laptop mein aur ladies apne gossip mein... yeh bhi koi safar huwa karne jaisa Anand Babu..."

Anand Babu smiled and they managed to get the rest to look up other than Prem who signalled for a few minutes. "Aap sab baitho.. main yeh khatam kar ke aata hoon," he smiled and looked down and Vivek bhaiyya smiled as he started the old alphabet.

"ABCDEFGHI.." he grinned as he passed an opened can of drink to Sadhna nudging ahead to Prem and they all joined passing it in turn as they landed next to him and they handed the can to him at YZ.

The whole group let out a groan in frustration as he sipped the drink instead of passing it with a confession of love to Preeti who was next to him and he looked up in wonder at that collective groan.

"Prem bhaiyyaaaaa..." Sangeeta and Vinod yelled in annoyance and the rest laughed.

"Mujhe sach mein yeh nahi khayal aaya.. mujhe yeh mail bhejna tha.." he shook his head and Vinod frowned as Prem switched off the laptop at his glare.

"Iska matlab yeh nahi ke yeh hoga.. kuch aur karte hain..." Prem smiled and Sangeeta sat next to Preeti. "Filhaal tho yeh ritual jo shuru ki hai yehi poori karni hai.. baari aapki hai bhaiyya... we start again..." she smiled and he shook his head as his cheeks heated as they began and he looked down smiling.

It was U V W X when he looked at Preeti and held her hand at YZ as they all grinned as he looked into her surprised eyes as she looked up and he smiled "I Love You..."

The cheer was deafening as everyone cheered as he left her hand and Preeti blushed looking away as they began ABCD again as they nudged Preeti.

He smiled at her as she looked down when Sangeeta sat beside her.

They were at UVWX when she stood up to leave trying to avoid the eyes of everyone. She possibly couldn't, with all those eyes on her and his presence blocking her sesnes.

Her heart leapt when she felt him holding her hand from behind at YZ stopping her and Vinod held up his fist like a mike and his heart raced as she whispered "I Love You.."

He squeezed her hand he was holding at her words and she blushed as everyone cheered. He pulled her back and she settled next to him blushing as he put his arm around her. He was hers.

The gaana continued as everyone sang as Anwar bhaijaan and BhabhiJaan were made to confess too and Vinod was shocked as his turn actually came and Sapna was called up via videocalling.

Nobody in living memory had seen Vinod actually blush and the entire drive back home became more lively than ever. Vinod was teased each time he spoke and Prem smiled cheekily each time their eyes met.

Vinod after a few hours became annoyed. "Yeh kya baat huwi.. itna koi nahi satata.. ho gaya abhi.. expect nahi kiya tha ke aap sab aise.."

"Aise hi kaise Vinod babu.." Prem asked with a grin and everyone laughed as Vinod hugged Vivek.

*****

It was late night when they reached and after dinner Maa noticed a light in the study as she closed up. Wondering why someone was here at this time she walked in and frowned.

"Tu... iss waqt yahan kya kar raha hai..." she scolded and Prem turned around in shock.

"Maa... main darr gaya najane kaun tha..." he shook his head and turned back on his chair and she pulled his ear. "Kyun karta hai aise chori chupe kaam ke darr jaana pade... itne thake aaye ho sab... abhi zaroori hai yeh.."