Aashiqui ke Din..!!

They were on their way and Prem looked at Preeti seated next to him. The smile on her face as she looked at him occasionally and ever so casually made his heart race as her happiness shone at his gaze meeting hers with affection.

How many times had he spotted these casual glances at him in all these years. He realised she always watched him. Hoped for a glance that met hers and he had not done it in fear that it would reveal his feelings for her too soon for her comfort.

Being with couples around, he realised how much she had waited for his love, his affection and his care as she watched others. Yes, he had been hesitant and very private with his display of love, but like bhaiyya said. "Dil mein basse pyaar ko zaahir bhi tho karna padhta hai..." and he hadnt got a chance as such except for the last few days in Rampur which were beautiful and her smile had transformed to happiness.

'Pyaar bhi zaahir hoga.. aur ab koi yeh nahi keh sakega, ke Prem Preeti par dhyaan nahi deta, pyaar dikhega nahi, khilega' he promised himself.

He remebered last night with a smile. He had found his name in her mehendi again and she had blushed at his demand for a gift from her.

His reward had been sweet, and the rooftop nazar milana reward sweeter as they cuddled in a makeshift bed in the balcony. Luckily, only his room had the view on this part of the house and being on the top floor gave them the privacy they needed.

The collapsing sofa bed that he stretched open, soft rugs, the feather pillows and the wool duvet around them with dim lights, where he pulled her close, as he shielded her from the cold winds, and the body heat that warmed them, heated his cheeks even now.

He had cuddled with her, teased her, kissed her under the stars, admired her as she had got in wearing his shirt on his request, his heart raced as he hadnt seen anything so beautiful and so pure than this moment she was his as he lost himself in her. He could never ever have enough of her. Her slightest smile made his heart flutter and her glance made him hers.

He needed a break from his thoughts or this trip would head no where, and his family who chanted his busy schedule would re track to his personal life which was better off being personal.

He leaned on the seat and remembered today morning as he saw her smiling with the others. He had woken up just before sunrise and watched her asleep on his chest. He had tried to carry her back inside before the rays of the sun woke her and she had stirred in her sleep as he had adjusted his shirt on her before carrying her in.

"So jao Jaan..." he had whispered as she leaned on him in his arms and he placed her on the bed.

He looked at her in a grey saree now, he was here, and here as hers and felt the bus stop. He looked around asking, "ruke kyun hain.." and everyone turned to him. "Bhaiyya, khayalon se bahar aao.. koi baat suni bhi ya nahi...." Sapna asked and he shook his head as he collected himself.

"Sorry... main kuch..." and Vinod hit his head, "bhaiyya... aap please kaam se bahar aaoo... warna waapis chalte hain..."

"Main kaam ka nahi soch raha tha.. bas aise hi kuch... m sorry.." he smiled sheepishly and they all looked at him.

They had stopped at a dhaba for some food and they were ready to get down when Preeti asked him softly.

"Kya huwa... koi baat hai..."

"Nahi, bas aise hi..."

She looked at him and he realised the others were getting down. He held her hand as he whispered.

Jaane Dil Mein Kabse Hai Tu
Jab Se Main Hoon Tab Se Hai Tu
Mujhko Mere Rab Ki Kasam
Yaara Sab Se Pehle Hai Tu